Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"WE STOOD FIRM ON CHOPRA"

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:15 pm

I spoke to someone who works at QPR, they put a strong bid in for Chopra a week ago and Ipswich did as well, Fairplay the Malaysians stood firm and told them both he was NOT FOR SALE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Now that what I call Owners who want Our Club to go places :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: "WE STOOD FIRM ON CHOPRA"

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I spoke to someone who works at QPR, they put a strong bid in for Chopra a week ago and Ipswich did as well, Fairplay the Malaysians stood firm and told them both he was NOT FOR SALE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Now that what I call Owners who want Our Club to go places :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Superb. They are here for the long term and want success.

Thanks for the update Annis. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:19 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I spoke to someone who works at QPR, they put a strong bid in for Chopra a week ago and Ipswich did as well, Fairplay the Malaysians stood firm and told them both he was NOT FOR SALE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Superb. They are here for the long term and want success.

Thanks for the update Annis. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

This person heard the conversations and it made my day hearing what went on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:34 pm

The future's bright. The future's blue.

Trouble is this is ccfc. I'm waiting it going wrong.....

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:36 pm

Glad to hear it. I;ve said it a few times, but we've made big statements to the Championship in the past two weeks - now we need to back them up with actions and results. On the field yesterday and this kind of new tonight does exactly that.

COME AND HAVE A GO IF YOU THINK YOU'RE HARD ENOUGH!!!!!

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:39 pm

The news gets better and better.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:44 pm

GREAT news For the first time in years it is showing that Cardiff City do not automatically SELL playersAlso it shows the Malaysians intentions

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:58 pm

Glad to hear that, I was getting a bit worried.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:04 pm

Niel Warnock said he spent two days trying two sign two strikers when he was on T/Sport earlier, one day for 14 hours, so sounds about right.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:19 pm

I'm beginning to wonder whether I'm still asleep and dreaming! The squad looks as strong as anything in the Championship and now we're telling clubs to sling their hooks. This can't be real. Things like this don't happen at Cardiff, and I've been watching since 1966!!! I think I'll just keep dreaming ........ a new centre back and a back-up for Jay.

:D :D :D

Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:45 pm

So it seems after all these years, we finally have owners who want what WE want, I was begining to think I'd never see the day. :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:37 pm

Bluebird 82 wrote:So it seems after all these years, we finally have owners who want what WE want, I was begining to think I'd never see the day. :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: