Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Vince Alm:

Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:09 pm

VINCE ALM:

The supporters club are currently only taking bookings for Hull City 28th September 2019.

WE ARE NOT taking bookings for West Brom and Swansea no details have been announced for either of those fixtures, and if other travel groups are they do so at risk!

West Brom we have no ticket price details or qualifying criteria details but they are imminent.

Swansea details we still have to play Hull City and West Bromwich Albion prior to details of a selling structure being announced. So it will be early October before the details are announced for the Swansea away fixture, we also have a very important away game prior to Swansea at Millwall during half term week so I hope that fixture is well attended.

Re: Vince Alm:

Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:VINCE ALM:

The supporters club are currently only taking bookings for Hull City 28th September 2019.

WE ARE NOT taking bookings for West Brom and Swansea no details have been announced for either of those fixtures, and if other travel groups are they do so at risk!

West Brom we have no ticket price details or qualifying criteria details but they are imminent.

Swansea details we still have to play Hull City and West Bromwich Albion prior to details of a selling structure being announced. So it will be early October before the details are announced for the Swansea away fixture, we also have a very important away game prior to Swansea at Millwall during half term week so I hope that fixture is well attended.

Well said vince

Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:VINCE ALM:

Millwall away falls during half term in England, but for us in Wales half term is the following week.
That will affect how many adults go with children.

Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:15 am

Have said this all season, minute the swansea game has gone, watch the away attendances fall until about mid feb, because then people will realise bristol city is coming up at start of April, i no of people who have brought tickets and not even attempted to go to any away games this season, sooner they start realising this the better, ill stick to the wigans brentfords etc away more enjoyable days out

Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:04 pm

Cinderford_Davies_Blue wrote:Have said this all season, minute the swansea game has gone, watch the away attendances fall until about mid feb, because then people will realise bristol city is coming up at start of April, i no of people who have brought tickets and not even attempted to go to any away games this season, sooner they start realising this the better, ill stick to the wigans brentfords etc away more enjoyable days out

Spot on mate

Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:03 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:
Cinderford_Davies_Blue wrote:Have said this all season, minute the swansea game has gone, watch the away attendances fall until about mid feb, because then people will realise bristol city is coming up at start of April, i no of people who have brought tickets and not even attempted to go to any away games this season, sooner they start realising this the better, ill stick to the wigans brentfords etc away more enjoyable days out

Spot on mate

Considering allocation will be about 2k there's going to be a lot of disappointed fans regardless of how many away games they went to this season? Supporters club and those who run busses away will get lions share so Joe public will be disappointed. :thumbup: