Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A BRAND NEW CAREER MODE SERIES ON FIFA 20

Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:54 pm

Come And Watch The Beginning Of My Cardiff City FC Career In Management As I Plan To Take The Bluebirds All The Way Back To The Premier League On The Upcoming FIFA 20 Video Game.

The Series Starting Tomorrow (Sep20th) Will Be Engaging And Enticing With Many Up And Down Moments Throughout The Series, Replicating The Real Life Drama At Cardiff City.

1st Episode Will Be Getting To Know The Team And Figuring Out Who To Target And Who I Should Let Go During The Transfer Market.
Make Sure You Tune In To Watch The Latest And Indeed The Greatest Career Mode Ever.

You Can Show Further Support By Subscribing To My YouTube Channel, Leaving Likes On Every Video AND Giving Out YOUR Thoughts On The Game As A Whole And Of Course On Cardiff City.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: A BRAND NEW CAREER MODE SERIES ON FIFA 20

Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:53 am

Sam ReaN wrote:Come And Watch The Beginning Of My Cardiff City FC Career In Management As I Plan To Take The Bluebirds All The Way Back To The Premier League On The Upcoming FIFA 20 Video Game.

The Series Starting Tomorrow (Sep20th) Will Be Engaging And Enticing With Many Up And Down Moments Throughout The Series, Replicating The Real Life Drama At Cardiff City.

1st Episode Will Be Getting To Know The Team And Figuring Out Who To Target And Who I Should Let Go During The Transfer Market.
Make Sure You Tune In To Watch The Latest And Indeed The Greatest Career Mode Ever.

You Can Show Further Support By Subscribing To My YouTube Channel, Leaving Likes On Every Video AND Giving Out YOUR Thoughts On The Game As A Whole And Of Course On Cardiff City.

Does anyone watch this?

I cannot for the life of me think why anyone would watch.

Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:51 pm

maccydee wrote:
Sam ReaN wrote:Come And Watch The Beginning Of My Cardiff City FC Career In Management As I Plan To Take The Bluebirds All The Way Back To The Premier League On The Upcoming FIFA 20 Video Game.

Does anyone watch this?

I sometimes watch little youtube clips like this more of a time killer than anything else but can sometimes be quite funny depending on the person doing the video. Lots of gamers do things like this now so why not? Good luck to him

Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:42 pm

CP25Bluebird wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Does anyone watch this?

I sometimes watch little youtube clips like this more of a time killer than anything else but can sometimes be quite funny depending on the person doing the video. Lots of gamers do things like this now so why not? Good luck to him

I’m not having a go I’m just baffled why people would when they can play the game.

Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:39 pm

maccydee wrote:
CP25Bluebird wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Does anyone watch this?

I’m not having a go I’m just baffled why people would when they can play the game.

i know a lot of people who watch others play games on youtube as they cannot afford the games themselves, so it helps them feel somewhat connected with the game

Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:03 pm

maccydee wrote:
CP25Bluebird wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Does anyone watch this?

Like saying why do you watch the football when you can go play it.

Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:26 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
CP25Bluebird wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Does anyone watch this?

Totally and utterly different.

Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:27 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
CP25Bluebird wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Does anyone watch this?

That is really sad to think about actually isn’t it?

Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:13 pm

It's no sadder than people who waste their lives watching endless tv series.

I watch neither fwiw :laughing6: