Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Parking ticket today Boro game

Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:50 pm

Parked on the waste ground by the big road sign at the bottom of Leckwith hill like I have for over 10 years but today got a parking ticket. Issued by Cardiff City council. It says parked in a restricted street during prescribed hours.

Re: Parking ticket today Boro game

Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:31 pm

bluecityblue wrote:Parked on the waste ground by the big road sign at the bottom of Leckwith hill like I have for over 10 years but today got a parking ticket. Issued by Cardiff City council. It says parked in a restricted street during prescribed hours.

Contest it with picture if well off rd font think they can ticket you same if you park inside double yellow lines as long as not on them cant book you ... sounds like over selous warden?

Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:43 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
bluecityblue wrote:Parked on the waste ground by the big road sign at the bottom of Leckwith hill like I have for over 10 years but today got a parking ticket. Issued by Cardiff City council. It says parked in a restricted street during prescribed hours.

Contest it with picture if well off rd font think they can ticket you same if you park inside double yellow lines as long as not on them cant book you ... sounds like over selous warden?

:lol:

Are you 6 years old?

Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:57 pm

My dad fought it same place and won

Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:13 pm

I noticed after the game Wednesday that cars parked around the entry to the industrial estate weren’t booked but those parked further to the right by the road sign were booked. I’ve appealed my ticket. I’ll update when I get a reply got those interested.

Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:13 pm

I noticed after the game Wednesday that cars parked around the entry to the industrial estate weren’t booked but those parked further to the right by the road sign were booked. I’ve appealed my ticket. I’ll update when I get a reply got those interested.