Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

5 points off leeds

Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:42 pm

The mighty Leeds have supposed to be on fire this season and we haven't played anywhere near our best.

Players settling in and injured players coming back

The blues are going up

Re: 5 points off leeds

Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:13 am

And that's only after 8 games so after 16 games it will be ten points 32 games it will be 20 points lol

Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:47 pm

What if you add 6 points that you'll drop to us this season tho?plus believe it or not we're not playing as good this season compared to this time last yr time will tell lads ..in bielsa we trust ..

Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:02 am

andy 189 wrote:What if you add 6 points that you'll drop to us this season tho?plus believe it or not we're not playing as good this season compared to this time last yr time will tell lads ..in bielsa we trust ..

When will you start to bottle it this year then? The usual time.....the worry for you and everyone else is we’ve started badly, played poorly and are still only 5 points behind. Our time is still to come I think.... :old:

Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:12 pm

Personally I think if you finish above us you'll have come 1st but it's not gonna happen cos this is our yr it's our centenary yr we'll have learned from last year or bielsa will have learned we've got better players in Costa from wolves enketai from arsenal both a great addition to our squad like I said earlier it's gonna be an exciting year last year was harder I recon hey who bloody knows maybe both our teams will get up?a law. .