Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Vaulks

Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:51 am

I do feel sorry for him. We paid good money and yet he’s not getting a look in despite Patterson struggling. When Pack comes back he’ll be further down the pecking order.

Re: Vaulks

Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:58 am

There was a thread about him when he signed and I said at the time he was a squad filler signing and got ripped for being negative. That has proven to be correct just like Day,Nelson and Vassell. The summer signings have been poor apart from Flint.
He is just not good enough to be a top end championship midfielder.

He is currently 5th choice and cant see him making many appearances this season.

Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:54 am

Brezza wrote:I do feel sorry for him. We paid good money and yet he’s not getting a look in despite Patterson struggling. When Pack comes back he’ll be further down the pecking order.

I don't know whether he is any good but if he cant get a game now I really don't understand why we signed him. I think he came on late against Luton and played the first half at Reading. Apart from that I don't think he has featured.

Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:56 am

Yet another player that we spent a fair bit of money on who has turned out to be nothing more than making up the numbers.

We seem to do that a lot.