Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Slovakia v Wales Tickets

Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:05 pm

I am looking for two tickets for the match on 10th October. There are 3 of us booked with flights and hotel etc but I am the only one with a ticket, the other two (both Red wall members) were on the reserve ticket list but told today that they are unlikely to get a ticket, I would like to ask if anyone has a space ticket ? I know its a long shot but its worth a try. (Having viewed my ticket today they are not named. :occasion5: :ayatollah: :notworthy:

Re: Slovakia v Wales Tickets

Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:24 am

Could I have your ticket? I will then get to go and you and your mates can be in the same boat. Win-Win

Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:43 pm

Whistler wrote:I am looking for two tickets for the match on 10th October. There are 3 of us booked with flights and hotel etc but I am the only one with a ticket, the other two (both Red wall members) were on the reserve ticket list but told today that they are unlikely to get a ticket, I would like to ask if anyone has a space ticket ? I know its a long shot but its worth a try. (Having viewed my ticket today they are not named. :occasion5: :ayatollah: :notworthy:

I'm in the same boat - except I am a member without a chance of a ticket

I did have one but because the FA are id checking ticket collections out there, I couldn't take the chance of my mate losing all the high status membership he (and I!!!) have accrued for him in the last few years.

Cant try home end now as backstop as no Slovaks are allowed!!!!!

Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:29 pm

I need one as well if anyone can help.
Thanks.

Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:37 pm

Are any of you flying from Stansted ?

Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:54 pm

Heathrow me.

Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:03 am

Flying from Gatwick.
I'm after 1 ticket if anyone can help.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:07 am

Who bothers to go to the games anymore?!! Seems more trouble than it's worth these days, they make you jump through hoops treat you like dog sh*t, just to watch average teams, playing average football. I've accepted that I won't get a ticket, so don't bother trying anymore, just get out there, take in the atmosphere around the City and watch the game in a bar with hundreds of others in the same boat, always a good crack, see you all out there :thumbup:

Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:16 pm

I don’t want one. It’s on tv. :laughing6:

Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:42 am

PM d you

Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:56 pm

Managed to get in without one...phew
Great trip.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: