Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

QPR Hatred?

Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:17 am

I was just having a glace at their forum and they seem to hate us quite a bit, like more than normal.
Did something happen between us that im not aware of?

Re: QPR Hatred?

Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:23 am

Bluebird1990 wrote:I was just having a glace at their forum and they seem to hate us quite a bit, like more than normal.
Did something happen between us that im not aware of?

The playoff final here, although I didn’t see any bother that day a few felt intimidated. There has been issues up there too but not for ages

Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:37 am

There been bother a few times between us remember a friday night game 4-0 earnie hatrick was a bit naughty

Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:47 am

Probably that play off final in the millennium and THAT famous goal

Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:47 am

It's funny when a set of fans think there's a rivalry but it's completely one sided and most of the other side is completely oblivious to it :lol:

Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:18 pm

They seem to be echoing what many are saying really. It’s about the Sala transfer refusal to pay.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/foru ... p-for-sala

Even have a Cardiff fan on there agreeing with them. Says it all.

Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:48 pm

welsh-dragon-days wrote:They seem to be echoing what many are saying really. It’s about the Sala transfer refusal to pay.

My one and only comment on this is that what CCFC are doing, is something that they believe is right.
Many, many cases of life insurance policies are not paid out due to small print/ fine details etc. Many thousands of peoples families are left with hardship in their grief.
Do everybody have a go at the insurers?
No, because they believe the details in the small print err on thier side.
Just because we are a football club makes no difference.

Get off your high horses, it will all come out in the wash. If Cardiff have to pay they will.
In the mean time, they believe they are right.

None of us know the small print/contract details.

In the mean time STFU!

Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:55 pm

GENERAL CHAT wrote:
welsh-dragon-days wrote:They seem to be echoing what many are saying really. It’s about the Sala transfer refusal to pay.

My one and only comment on this is that what CCFC are doing, is something that they believe is right.
Many, many cases of life insurance policies are not paid out due to small print/ fine details etc. Many thousands of peoples families are left with hardship in their grief.

Get off your high horses, it will all come out in the wash. If Cardiff have to pay they will.

In the mean time STFU!

Exactly, all the idiots including the one above seem to think they have inside knowledge on what going on and they know it all when in reality they know f**k all.
It'll all come out soon.

Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:23 pm

Bluebird1990 wrote:
GENERAL CHAT wrote:

In the mean time STFU!

Exactly, all the idiots including the one above seem to think they have inside knowledge on what going on and they know it all when in reality they know f**k all.
It'll all come out soon.

I wouldn't be surprised if that idiot was the one who posted on the QPR site as a city fan just to post the link on here. One post at 2.30 this morning on the QPR site and somebody has already highlighted how sad he is as he was posting on here at 2.30 this morning as well. He is that pathetic I wouldn't put it past him

Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:38 pm

Escott1927 wrote:
Bluebird1990 wrote:
GENERAL CHAT wrote:

In the mean time STFU!

It'll all come out soon.

I wouldn't be surprised if that idiot was the one who posted on the QPR site as a city fan just to post the link on here. One post at 2.30 this morning on the QPR site and somebody has already highlighted how sad he is as he was posting on here at 2.30 this morning as well. He is that pathetic I wouldn't put it past him

One day, he will realise what he has wasted his time on. Hours and hours of drivel no-one actually wants to read.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:02 pm

GENERAL CHAT wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
Bluebird1990 wrote:
GENERAL CHAT wrote:

T

In the mean time STFU!

It'll all come out soon.

One day, he will realise what he has wasted his time on. Hours and hours of drivel no-one actually wants to read.

They hate him on their own site, and some of the lowlife in there begs belief. One or two knew him when he lived here, apparently he’s not had a very kind life which explains the bitterness.

Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:16 pm

[quote="welsh-dragon-days"]They seem to be echoing what many are saying really. It’s about the Sala transfer refusal to pay.

Even have a Cardiff fan on there agreeing with them. Says

Ffs give it a rest will you :banghead: the club are appealing the decision,nothing is finalised,and we well may have to pay,but your constant posting of ANY kind regards the matter,is extremely tiresome :roll: you know about as much as my Mrs regarding this issue,but post like you are the star witness in a murder trial.and wow A Cardiff fan,on their site agrees,so what :?: are they experts in these situation :?: the truth is we can all speculate,but none of us are likely to know the full details,only the club.they are appealing,most likely on the say so of legal representative working on the matter.not on some fans,and some self praising .types (like yourself)demanding that the club pays up,you will have to wait, :old: :bluebird: like everyone else,until this saga runs it's legal course

Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:38 pm

bluesince62 wrote:

Ffs give it a rest will you :banghead: the club are appealing the decision,nothing is finalised,and we well may have to pay,but your constant posting of ANY kind regards the matter,is extremely tiresome :roll: you know about as much as my Mrs regarding this issue,but post like you are the star witness in a murder trial.and wow A Cardiff fan,on their site agrees,so what :?: are they experts in these situation :?: the truth is we can all speculate,but none of us are likely to know the full details,only the club.they are appealing,most likely on the say so of legal representative working on the matter.not on some fans,and some self praising .types (like yourself)demanding that the club pays up,you will have to wait, :old: :bluebird: like everyone else,until this saga runs it's legal course

Don’t rise to it, no other club would do any different and he knows it. Lawyers and insurance running the show, not the club.
You think the yanks would be any different? Lol....it would be in the courts forever :lol:

Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:46 pm

Remember when they wanted a replay of the play off final after the fire alarm was accidentally set off and upset the qpr team :occasion5:

Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:55 pm

goats wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

Don’t rise to it, no other club would do any different and he knows it. Lawyers and insurance running the show, not the club.
You think the yanks would be any different? Lol....it would be in the courts forever :lol:

Blokes got mental health issues.. probably had a slap for opening his mouth too often.

If so, hasnt learnt anything.

Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:20 pm

So QPR fans slag you off for the Sala transfer....

And it’s MY fault?! :lol:

Gotta love this place, even funnier is when they try and make out they are the normal ones :laughing6:

Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:31 pm

goats wrote:
They hate him on their own site, and some of the lowlife in there begs belief. One or two knew him when he lived here, apparently he’s not had a very kind life which explains the bitterness.

Stop with your incessant fantasies goats, you are like the bloke in the pub that rocks back and forth in the corner, shouting to himself convinced he is seeing pirates, I’m sure of it. :laughing6:

Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:34 pm

GENERAL CHAT wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
Bluebird1990 wrote:
GENERAL CHAT wrote:

In the mean time STFU!

It'll all come out soon.

I haven’t wasted any time at all, I have a phenomenal life as most know. This morning I am posting on here at the base of a mountain while I drink my freshly brewed coffee before we go up and watch the sunrise, but again I do enjoy people falling iver themselves to create a story that seems worse than their sad lives filling Tesco shelves day in day out :laughing6:

Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:37 pm

Escott1927 wrote:

Of course you wouldn’t be surprised, you are relatively bonkers that’s why :D

2.30am your time sweetie. Your time. Not mine.

Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:47 pm

Push the button Mods....

and keep pushing it. Delete his post too....

Cancer on the site....

Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:54 pm

GENERAL CHAT wrote:Push the button Mods....

Cancer on the site....

Yes how dare I defend myself against nonsense and talk sense in the process, that’s not how it is meant to work is it? You are supposed to be allowed to make up what you want and abuse without reply yeah? :D

Unlucky

Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:58 pm

welsh-dragon-days wrote:
GENERAL CHAT wrote:Push the button Mods....

Cancer on the site....

Yes how dare I defend myself against nonsense and talk sense in the process, that’s not how it is meant to work is it? You are supposed to be allowed to make up what you want and abuse without reply yeah? :D

Unlucky

The difference being, no-one wants you here.........

Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:04 pm

GENERAL CHAT wrote:The difference being, no-one wants you here.........

Nobody wants Swansea to be top of the league either, that’s just life I’m afraid chap.

Things are unfortunately just better than you sometimes and you can’t get rid of things just because you don’t like them.

Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:12 pm

welsh-dragon-days wrote:

Nobody wants Swansea to be top of the league either, that’s just life I’m afraid chap.

Things are unfortunately just better than you sometimes and you can’t get rid of things just because you don’t like them.

Yep, you win.......

Annis, make me a Mod mate..... :thumbup:

Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:13 pm

GENERAL CHAT wrote:

Yep, you win.......

Annis, make me a Mod mate..... :thumbup:

Of course I win.

:laughing6: you as a mod is a funny fantasy you have.

Nice to know the peak of your ambition in life though Chat. You will get there one day. :D

Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:36 pm

welsh-dragon-days wrote:

Shame they dont plummet like stoke and disappear like he did when they went down and we went up, he only pops up when they are doing ok so let’s hope the yanks keep on selling anything.

Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:38 pm

If Annie let this prick back on for hits, may as well close the board completely.

It’s f****d.

Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:53 pm

goats wrote:
welsh-dragon-days wrote:

Shame they dont plummet like stoke and disappear like he did when they went down and we went up, he only pops up when they are doing ok so let’s hope the yanks keep on selling anything.

Still feeling the effects of the mushrooms then Goats?

Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:54 pm

rumpo kid wrote:If Annie let this prick back on for hits, may as well close the board completely.

It’s f****d.

Stop crying and put me on ignore please.

The sooner we get all the mentally weak whiners in a place where they are prevented from having a mental breakdown whenever I post the better the forum will be. :thumbright:

Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:27 pm

In fairness I cant stand QPR and they really dont like us. Still bitter over the play off final.

Obviously I'm living in their catchment area and I know a fair few QPR fans and there alright individually, but they all think there a much bigger club than they are. Very similar to Fulham in a sense although not quite as bad. Fulham really are an arrogant bunch.

Brentford are the only decent club in West London.