Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: QPR Hatred?

Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:43 pm

welsh-dragon-days wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:If Annie let this prick back on for hits, may as well close the board completely.

It’s f****d.

Stop crying and put me on ignore please.

The sooner we get all the mentally weak whiners in a place where they are prevented from having a mental breakdown whenever I post the better the forum will be. :thumbright:

Someone with a delusion of always being right and believing he is of an higher intellectual intelligence than anyone else on this forum and is calling fans mentally weak cannot be taken serious! Funny enough before I retired I dealt with lots of people with mental illness and you are a classic case of having a delusional psychosis! But as you've got no insight
into what you are doing unfortunately people are wasting their time on you.... :thumbup:

Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:48 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
welsh-dragon-days wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:If Annie let this prick back on for hits, may as well close the board completely.

It’s f****d.

The sooner we get all the mentally weak whiners in a place where they are prevented from having a mental breakdown whenever I post the better the forum will be. :thumbright:

Someone with a delusion of always being right and believing he is of an higher intellectual intelligence than anyone else on this forum and is calling fans mentally weak cannot be taken serious! Funny enough before I retired I dealt with lots of people with mental illness and you are a classic case of having a delusional psychosis! But as you've got no insight
into what you are doing unfortunately people are wasting their time on you.... :thumbup:

And just like that he snaps and his cover is broken. I was supposed to be on your ignore list Allan, remember? :lol:

I would say anyone who cannot take someone having a view and instead wanting to abuse them or get rid of that view altogether is mentally weak, yes. You are firmly in that category too.

I speak on behalf of the British public and say thank Christ you are retired. You were just a porter weren’t you, from memory? :laughing6:

Can you pretend to put me back on ignore now please Al?

Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:00 pm

Do they hate us? That's cute fair play. I've never heard a cardiff fan give two fucks about them. God bless em.

Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:59 pm

welsh-dragon-days wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
welsh-dragon-days wrote:

It’s f****d.

And just like that he snaps and his cover is broken. I was supposed to be on your ignore list Allan, remember? :lol:

I would say anyone who cannot take someone having a view and instead wanting to abuse them or get rid of that view altogether is mentally weak, yes. You are firmly in that category too.

I speak on behalf of the British public and say thank Christ you are retired. You were just a porter weren’t you, from memory? :laughing6:

Ha ha you may be deluded and think you are mastermind but like your posts you havent a clue about fck all and what I did ! Funny enough did spot portering when moved here 18yrs ago until I started my proper job? The public have a reason to be grateful to me so have you saved a life several times like I have? Do you carry a portable diffibrulator in your car like I do ? Even though retired i do things worthwhile! All you do is try to be clever and demean posters on here, like said your a delusional person and a very sad person who lives alone and only as a computer for a friend. :thumbup:
Ps your not on ignore dont have to I pick choose when i talk to you :mrgreen:

Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:34 am

pembroke allan wrote:
welsh-dragon-days wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
welsh-dragon-days wrote:

It’s f****d.

Ha ha you may be deluded and think you are mastermind but like your posts you havent a clue about fck all and what I did ! Funny enough did spot portering when moved here 18yrs ago until I started my proper job? The public have a reason to be grateful to me so have you saved a life several times like I have? Do you carry a portable diffibrulator in your car like I do ? Even though retired i do things worthwhile! All you do is try to be clever and demean posters on here, like said your a delusional person and a very sad person who lives alone and only as a computer for a friend. :thumbup:
Ps your not on ignore dont have to I pick choose when i talk to you :mrgreen:

So “yes” then :lol:

It’s like a pizza delivery driver trying to tell Marco Pierre White he is no good at cooking. :lol:

At least you have now come clean about this “add foe” nonsense anyway. Now let’s get back to the derby and stop detailing the thread.

Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:56 am

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/foru ... diff-v-qpr

Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:18 am

welsh-dragon-days wrote:They seem to be echoing what many are saying really. It’s about the Sala transfer refusal to pay.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/foru ... p-for-sala

Even have a Cardiff fan on there agreeing with them. Says it all.

Don't bite to his made up bollocks - tara Roathy :wave:

Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:26 am

goats wrote:
GENERAL CHAT wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
Bluebird1990 wrote:
GENERAL CHAT wrote:
welsh-dragon-days wrote:They seem to be echoing what many are saying really. It’s about the Sala transfer refusal to pay.

My one and only comment on this is that what CCFC are doing, is something that they believe is right.
Many, many cases of life insurance policies are not paid out due to small print/ fine details etc. Many thousands of peoples families are left with hardship in their grief.
Do everybody have a go at the insurers?
No, because they believe the details in the small print err on thier side.
Just because we are a football club makes no difference.

T
Get off your high horses, it will all come out in the wash. If Cardiff have to pay they will.
In the mean time, they believe they are right.

None of us know the small print/contract details.

In the mean time STFU!

Exactly, all the idiots including the one above seem to think they have inside knowledge on what going on and they know it all when in reality they know f**k all.
It'll all come out soon.

I wouldn't be surprised if that idiot was the one who posted on the QPR site as a city fan just to post the link on here. One post at 2.30 this morning on the QPR site and somebody has already highlighted how sad he is as he was posting on here at 2.30 this morning as well. He is that pathetic I wouldn't put it past him

One day, he will realise what he has wasted his time on. Hours and hours of drivel no-one actually wants to read.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They hate him on their own site, and some of the lowlife in there begs belief. One or two knew him when he lived here, apparently he’s not had a very kind life which explains the bitterness.

Eames said he's a right prick

Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:28 am

Bluebina wrote:

Don't bite to his made up bollocks - tara Roathy :wave:

You think I created the QPR website? :D :clap:

Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:30 am

Bluebina wrote:

Has Goats been sharing his mushrooms around? Making stuff up in a frustrated haze doesn’t really help your point you know. :D

Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:51 am

Bluebina wrote:
goats wrote:
GENERAL CHAT wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
Bluebird1990 wrote:
GENERAL CHAT wrote:

My one and only comment on this is that what CCFC are doing, is something that they believe is right.
Many, many cases of life insurance policies are not paid out due to small print/ fine details etc. Many thousands of peoples families are left with hardship in their grief.

T
Get off your high horses, it will all come out in the wash. If Cardiff have to pay they will.

In the mean time STFU!

Exactly, all the idiots including the one above seem to think they have inside knowledge on what going on and they know it all when in reality they know f**k all.
It'll all come out soon.

I wouldn't be surprised if that idiot was the one who posted on the QPR site as a city fan just to post the link on here. One post at 2.30 this morning on the QPR site and somebody has already highlighted how sad he is as he was posting on here at 2.30 this morning as well. He is that pathetic I wouldn't put it past him

One day, he will realise what he has wasted his time on. Hours and hours of drivel no-one actually wants to read.

They hate him on their own site, and some of the lowlife in there begs belief. One or two knew him when he lived here, apparently he’s not had a very kind life which explains the bitterness.

As in Chris mate? I know him, used to work with Chris few years ago, not a bad bloke for a Jack haha.

Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:10 am

RV Casual wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
goats wrote:
GENERAL CHAT wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
Bluebird1990 wrote:
GENERAL CHAT wrote:

T

In the mean time STFU!

It'll all come out soon.

As in Chris mate? I know him, used to work with Chris few years ago, not a bad bloke for a Jack haha.

He's a character alright, as they go he's one of the better ones!

Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:46 pm

welsh-dragon-days wrote:

It’s f****d.

The consensus from both Cardiff and Swansea sides is clear, backed with reams of evidence provided by yourself.

Your a complete prick.

(I’m only reporting the news, but you’re probably aware anyway).

Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:03 pm

rumpo kid wrote:
welsh-dragon-days wrote:

It’s f****d.

The consensus from both Cardiff and Swansea sides is clear, backed with reams of evidence provided by yourself.

Your a complete prick.

Don’t be so daft, drama queen. The consensus is I am one of the best posters on either site, possibly in either site’s respective histories too.

What you are referring to is a small minority of a vocal few that cry because I have the gall to be correct, be eloquent and refuse to be bogged down in insults that these people try and instigate to deflect away from the subject matter - where 99 times out of 100 it is a topic that I have contributed to so well that they literally have no room to manoeuvre. It frustrates them (you).

(And it’s “you’re” a prick btw, cheers) :D

Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/general/qpr-fans/2526339-match-thread-cardiff-v-qpr

Another set of bitter fans that think possession automatically makes you a better team and gets you the win. Knocking the ball around at the back when losing is not a credit to the game, it's poor game management and tactics and must be frustrating to watch. Nice to see they still have a lot respect for Warnock though.

Wasn't aware there was a rivalry between us either, bless 'em.

Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:56 pm

Escott1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/general/qpr-fans/2526339-match-thread-cardiff-v-qpr

Another set of bitter fans that think possession automatically makes you a better team and gets you the win. Knocking the ball around at the back when losing is not a credit to the game, it's poor game management and tactics and must be frustrating to watch. Nice to see they still have a lot respect for Warnock though.

The team with most possession usually as a result has more chances and the team with most possession usually wins, certainly long term. Of course they can run into a team that sneaks a goal and holds on, a team that parks the bus and gets a couple on the counter attack or a team that scores a set piece or two. But you don’t change your style on the back of losing a game, you go with the style that generally is more successful.

Man City have the highest possession rate by far in the Premier League and are without doubt the best team in it and favourites for the title again.

Leeds, Swansea, Fulham and WBA have the highest in the Championship, although relatively similar to each other and they make up 4 of the top 5. Preston have the next highest and they are 6th in the table.

It’s no coincidence.

Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:29 pm

welsh-dragon-days wrote:
Leeds, Swansea, Fulham and WBA have the highest in the Championship, although relatively similar to each other and they make up 4 of the top 5. Preston have the next highest and they are 6th in the table.

It’s no coincidence.

Wouldn't be a coincidence at all if it was right. Unfortunately you're a bit wide of the mark here.

Top 6 in terms of ball possession is as follows:

1. Fulham
2. Leeds
3. Brentford
4. Blackburn
5. QPR
6. Huddersfield

Source:https://www.fctables.com/england/championship/ball-possession/

We've got the 2nd worst possesion in the league yet are above 4 of the sides in that top 6 which would suggest there is no correlation between league position and possesion stats.

Our possession for the season we went up would probably blow that notion out of the water as well. More than one way to win a game of football.

Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:55 pm

It appears young Grasshopper has some way to go..

Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:52 pm

welsh-dragon-days wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:

The team with most possession usually as a result has more chances and the team with most possession usually wins, certainly long term. Of course they can run into a team that sneaks a goal and holds on, a team that parks the bus and gets a couple on the counter attack or a team that scores a set piece or two. But you don’t change your style on the back of losing a game, you go with the style that generally is more successful.

Man City have the highest possession rate by far in the Premier League and are without doubt the best team in it and favourites for the title again.

It’s no coincidence.

Possession means nothing unless you do something with it. The season cardiff were promoted we probably had one of the lowest stats for possession yet over 46 games only wolves won more games than us and only 4 or 5 teams scored more goals, ultimately meaning we were better than 22 other teams in the league, many claiming to play football in the ‘right way’ as well.

QPR were 2-0 down with less than a 3rd of the game to go and were happy to pass the ball around in defence with no intent of getting the ball forward with any urgency. Even Man City go direct when they have too. That was bad game management by QPR. But as long as their possession was good that’s seems to be fine with some people.

Teams lose to Cardiff and rather than give us any sort of credit for basically making their tactics ineffective, they moan that we don’t play football the way they think it should be played and seem to take bit of comfort in thinking it’s fine to lose as long as they play ‘proper football’. It comes across very bitter.

Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:17 pm

Escott1927 wrote:
welsh-dragon-days wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:

It’s no coincidence.

Possession means nothing unless you do something with it. The season cardiff were promoted we probably had one of the lowest stats for possession yet over 46 games only wolves won more games than us and only 4 or 5 teams scored more goals, ultimately meaning we were better than 22 other teams in the league, many claiming to play football in the ‘right way’ as well.

QPR were 2-0 down with less than a 3rd of the game to go and were happy to pass the ball around in defence with no intent of getting the ball forward with any urgency. Even Man City go direct when they have too. That was bad game management by QPR. But as long as their possession was good that’s seems to be fine with some people.

Teams lose to Cardiff and rather than give us any sort of credit for basically making their tactics ineffective, they moan that we don’t play football the way they think it should be played and seem to take bit of comfort in thinking it’s fine to lose as long as they play ‘proper football’. It comes across very bitter.

3 of the 5 teams mentioned are only one win ahead of us so not exactly running away from us despite their possession stats being out of this world!! And as for Fulham and qpr they are the most boring teams I've seen in ages no attacking intent by either side whatsoever just pass and pass and pass thats great if you like that sort of thing and your winning lose and its whinge whinge all way home...... :o

Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:18 pm

welsh-dragon-days wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:
welsh-dragon-days wrote:

It’s f****d.

Your a complete prick.

Don’t be so daft, drama queen. The consensus is I am one of the best posters on either site, possibly in either site’s respective histories too.

What you are referring to is a small minority of a vocal few that cry because I have the gall to be correct, be eloquent and refuse to be bogged down in insults that these people try and instigate to deflect away from the subject matter - where 99 times out of 100 it is a topic that I have contributed to so well that they literally have no room to manoeuvre. It frustrates them (you).

Well, despite the brilliance, you’re misinterpreting the definition of consensus.

It is frustrating because you spoil threads without empathy or awareness. If you are aware, then I’m sorry for you.

Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:25 pm

rumpo kid wrote:
welsh-dragon-days wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:
welsh-dragon-days wrote:

It’s f****d.

Your a complete prick.

Well, despite the brilliance, you’re misinterpreting the definition of consensus.

It is frustrating because you spoil threads without empathy or awareness. If you are aware, then I’m sorry for you.

As I said and this post of his clearly confirms it he is delusional ( no insight into what he's saying) he says hes correct and articulate ect ect, and everyone else are wrong and stupid and shouldn't argue with him, and the concensus ige refers to is of one person himself! :laughing6:

Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:30 pm

Bluebird1990 wrote:I was just having a glace at their forum and they seem to hate us quite a bit, like more than normal.
Did something happen between us that im not aware of?

Just read all 10 pages and there is no hate for Cardiff mentioned at all.

Total non story/topic.

Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:14 am

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
welsh-dragon-days wrote:

It’s no coincidence.

Wouldn't be a coincidence at all if it was right. Unfortunately you're a bit wide of the mark here.

Top 6 in terms of ball possession is as follows:

1. Fulham
2. Leeds
3. Brentford
4. Blackburn
5. QPR
6. Huddersfield

Source:https://www.fctables.com/england/championship/ball-possession/

We've got the 2nd worst possesion in the league yet are above 4 of the sides in that top 6 which would suggest there is no correlation between league position and possesion stats.

Our possession for the season we went up would probably blow that notion out of the water as well. More than one way to win a game of football.

Thanks for that, you are right. I looked on whoscored.com and assumed it was already in order, but when I clicked on possession then it came out as you say.

Regardless, if you take the top 2 highest possession percentages in the Premier League and Championship you get the following:-

Premier League - Man City (2nd) and Liverpool (1st)
Championship - Fulham (5th) and Leeds (2nd)

Do the same with the two lowest in each division:-

Premier League - Newcastle United (19th) and Burnley (11th)
Championship - Millwall (18th) and Cardiff (10th)

So every side in the top 2 for possession stats sits in the top 5 (all but one actually sit outside the top 2).
No side that sits in the bottom 2 for possession stats sit in the top 8. (All but one sit in the bottom half).

Possession and long term success (by that I mean over the course of the season) often go hand in hand.

Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:20 am

Escott1927 wrote:

The Championship was very physical back then and a direct approach suited it. Now it’s incredibly technical with the overspill from the Premier League. There is a reason you don’t get teams with 30% possession winning La Liga, Ligue 1, the Bundesliga or the Premier League. The Championship has now gone the same way in terms of quality and would probably put it as the 6th best League in world in terms of overall quality.

I can’t comment on the QPR game as I didn’t see it, and don’t know how their fans felt about what you say. You would have to ask who their striker was and if he was capable of receiving long balls and would that be playing into your hands when many admit you are a big physical side. At the time they were above you, they got there by playing the way they do so it’s hard to criticise them.

Brendan Rodgers often said there is an intricacy in the tiki taka style and often when it looks like they are passing around at the back they are in fact pulling opposition players out of position thinking 4 or 5 steps ahead before attacking down the channel that has become disjointed by the press. That’s how we were so successful with it.

Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:28 am

rumpo kid wrote:

No I am not, you are being daft again. A consensus is a general agreement, what you are doing is basing your view off a small minority of 19,000 forum users and taking the “consensus” (it isn’t a consensus) from about 12 that are continually crying that the premise behind my views is spot on and I refuse to bite to the rubbish that comes with, which is why we get frustrated posters like you who cannot work out where threads get spoiled - completely unaware that in fact prior to their (and their ilk’s) nonsense, the thread was perfectly fine.

The irony meter often is off the charts when the mentally weak posters claim I am ruining the thread as without a doubt just a small inspection will show that without doubt I will be the only one who has offered a decent on topic point. Try again.

Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:31 am

pembroke allan wrote:

As I said and this post of his clearly confirms it he is delusional ( no insight into what he's saying) he says hes correct and articulate ect ect, and everyone else are wrong and stupid and shouldn't argue with him, and the concensus ige refers to is of one person himself! :laughing6:

Allan you are out of your depth, chap.

If all you have to offer is stand on the sidelines saying “yeah what he said” to posts that are clearly dripping in inaccuracy and frustration then you are going to be in a huff pretending to ignore me many times in this thread. :laughing6:

Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:36 am

Anyway now I have got through my fan mail...

Back to the thread.

Yes it seems the Sala situation is the root cause of the hatred (although I would say it was just a dislike personally) which is understandable and seems to be how many clubs are viewing it right now, even the majority of your own fans seem to be agreeing that it is handled despicably.

It may also be the style of play as we touched upon. It does seem quite dated and regarded as anti-football. I have shown the stats in that possession football tends to lead to success more than lack of possession, but on the same note I don’t think you can be criticised for it as you don’t have the technical ability to be able to do it, Warnock has purposely put a side together of big bruisers. You have to have a style that suits the team and long ball suits your players, so their complaints on that front are moot.

Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:28 am

welsh-dragon-days wrote:Anyway now I have got through my fan mail...

Back to the thread.

Yes it seems the Sala situation is the root cause of the hatred (although I would say it was just a dislike personally) which is understandable and seems to be how many clubs are viewing it right now, even the majority of your own fans seem to be agreeing that it is handled despicably.

It may also be the style of play as we touched upon. It does seem quite dated and regarded as anti-football. I have shown the stats in that possession football tends to lead to success more than lack of possession, but on the same note I don’t think you can be criticised for it as you don’t have the technical ability to be able to do it, Warnock has purposely put a side together of big bruisers. You have to have a style that suits the team and long ball suits your players, so their complaints on that front are moot.

You have serious mental health issues please seek professional help your obsession with this board is not normal or healthy seek help

Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:55 am

Pembroke bluebird wrote:You have serious mental health issues please seek professional help your obsession with this board is not normal or healthy seek help

How boring, can’t you come up with something original, or even mildly witty?

Happy to give tips, let me know. :D