Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Solksjaer doing what he does best,

Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:28 pm

Solksjaer doing what he does best, wrecking football teams

For me the main part of the reason Cardiff City are in debt is him.

Spent £135mill, relegated us, took us to the bottom half of the Championship, would of regards us again .

Has No plan B
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Solksjaer doing what he does best,

Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:31 pm

He won't last too much longer

United need to totally rebuild , they need world class players

Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:28 pm

Who cares?

Why are people obsessed with what our ex managers do?

I couldn’t give a flying whatever

Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Solksjaer doing what he does best, wrecking football teams

Spent £135mill, relegated us, took us to the bottom half of the Championship, would of regards us again .

Has No plan B

Spot on. Lets hope they keep him on and they continue to slide down the table! ( 15 points behind the leaders after just 8 games lol ).

Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:19 pm

Danny Says wrote:Who cares?

It's a football discussion board

Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:03 pm

Has No plan B

Spent 135m for us ?

Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:03 pm

He didn’t spend £135m for us...

Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:08 pm

No plan B.
Sounds like someone still close to home.
OGS honeymoon period definitely over and Man Utd in the preverbial.
Utterly clueless.
I still cringe at Dalmans unveiling of "his man" at that news conference

Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:29 pm

wez1927 wrote:

Has No plan B

Spent 135m for us ?

This Message board always adds on extras to the amount of money spent on transfers.

Adds a bit of spice.

Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:43 am

£135m? Where did you pluck that figure from? :lol: :lol:

The backwash of debt came originally from "Sam the Scam".

Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:22 am

Ole over the nearly two seasons spent with agents, signing on fees and buying players, plus his pay off of nearly £4mill cost is that and brought no extra revenue.

Ole was paying at least 12 players £20,000 - £35,000 a week and gave them horrendous contracts that could of sent us under.

Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:27 am

Forever Blue wrote:Ole over the nearly two seasons spent with agents, signing on fees and buying players, plus his pay off of nearly £4mill cost is that and brought no extra revenue.

Ole was paying at least 12 players £20,000 - £35,000 a week and gave them horrendous contracts that could of sent us under.

12 players at 35k a week is 21 million no where near 135m but if younadd the cost on relegation revenues which was 80 million at the time

Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:56 am

Putting the money to one side, I wonder if Dalman wonders if he made a mistake? Does he think that five years more experienced and actually at Manchester Utd is still clueless and had no chance whatsoever helping a newly promoted side stay in the PL? Still makes me cross. Another of our chances of progressing and moving up as a club thrown away.

Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:08 am

Isawgarystevensscoreagoal wrote:Putting the money to one side, I wonder if Dalman wonders if he made a mistake? Does he think that five years more experienced and actually at Manchester Utd is still clueless and had no chance whatsoever helping a newly promoted side stay in the PL? Still makes me cross. Another of our chances of progressing and moving up as a club thrown away.

I’m sure he does but I doubt he’d ever admit to it.
It happens. Many, many clubs employ the wrong managers. Happens all the time.

Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:11 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Isawgarystevensscoreagoal wrote:Putting the money to one side, I wonder if Dalman wonders if he made a mistake? Does he think that five years more experienced and actually at Manchester Utd is still clueless and had no chance whatsoever helping a newly promoted side stay in the PL? Still makes me cross. Another of our chances of progressing and moving up as a club thrown away.

But it was just so wrong. OGS had a privelledged career scoring goals from wonderful service. He knew nothing about organising a group to keep clean sheets. And his signings from Norway..... Daehli had something about him but other two nowhere near championship let alone helping us stay in Prem. All in the past but in the same way, fans still bemoan the sale of Toshack and lack of ambition that showed I look at OGS appointment as being our PL survival downfall when we had actually assembled a good squad very capable of staying up.

Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:24 am

Sacked by Christmas surely???

Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:53 am

I think Man Utd just waiting for the right option to pop up then OGS will tep back into a coach role

Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:51 pm

Isawgarystevensscoreagoal wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:

But it was just so wrong. OGS had a privelledged career scoring goals from wonderful service. He knew nothing about organising a group to keep clean sheets. And his signings from Norway..... Daehli had something about him but other two nowhere near championship let alone helping us stay in Prem. All in the past but in the same way, fans still bemoan the sale of Toshack and lack of ambition that showed I look at OGS appointment as being our PL survival downfall when we had actually assembled a good squad very capable of staying up.

I agree he was the wrong appointment and didn’t know what he was doing with his scattergun approach.
Doesn’t bother me now in the slightest though. It’s history and I look forward.

Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:25 pm

Logie wrote:I think Man Utd just waiting for the right option to pop up then OGS will tep back into a coach role

Just waiting for Poch to get sacked at Spurs, I reckon

Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:37 pm

Some of the comments on here are way off.

Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:00 pm

RV Casual wrote:Some of the comments on here are way off.

Why?

Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:03 pm

KWest wrote:
Logie wrote:I think Man Utd just waiting for the right option to pop up then OGS will tep back into a coach role

Just waiting for Poch to get sacked at Spurs, I reckon

I don’t think he’ll go to Man U!

Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:12 pm

OGS with us considerably less than a season but brought in 17 new players. Only "survivor" is Morrison.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.waleso ... 216688.amp

Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:23 pm

Clueless Clown !!!

Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:44 am

Solskaer is doing his best with whats in front of him, he can't control the hierarchy otherwise he's gone. no idea why its a crisis for solskaer due to his lack of experience in management. what the club needs to do is keep together and push through each match trying to beat teams and ignore the outside criticisms.

Good luck to the former Bluebird. and hope he turns things around at man utd. :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:15 am

nubbsy wrote:
Danny Says wrote:Who cares?

It's a football discussion board

Exactly :thumbup:

Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:22 am

I never wanted ole to become our manager in the 1st place,but we got him.
Relegation followed, then he got sacked as a championship manager. Uniteds hierarchy need sacking themselves, although I hope he stays and there embarrassment continues.
If he does stay, they'll finish mid table imo. Yaaay!!

Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:34 pm

I recognise that pic..... ohh yeah I took it and posted it somewhere :lol: