Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

All animal lovers/KFC eaters at CCS.

Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:30 pm

They have confirmed that all their chicken is halal.

Animal rights people argue this is a cruel method.

Traditional halal meat is killed by hand and must be blessed in an islamic tradition by the slaughterman. ... For meat to be considered halal the animal must be alive and healthy before it is killed, and all the blood must be drained from the body.

Re: All animal lovers/KFC eaters at CCS.

Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:40 pm

as long as its dead when i eat it i dont really care to be honest.

Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:43 pm

paulh_85 wrote:as long as its dead when i eat it i dont really care to be honest.

Allah Akabar! may peace be with you brother.

Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:48 pm

You’re eating a murdered animal I struggle to see how you can take a moral high ground in how it was killed

Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:52 pm

Animals are killed virtually the same way in Judaism. What’s your point?

Virtually all the meat in your local kebab house will be halal. You’ll probably find that the meat in McDonald’s etc are too.

You’re eating a dead animal. It doesn’t matter how it’s killed

Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:54 pm

Sorry to go of track a bit but iv had so many arguments with muppets who say horse racing is cruel whilst their sat their eating a bacon sandwich and talking about have Lamb for Sunday lunch, hypocrites

Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:57 pm

RV Casual wrote:Sorry to go of track a bit but iv had so many arguments with muppets who say horse racing is cruel whilst their sat their eating a bacon sandwich and talking about have Lamb for Sunday lunch, hypocrites

Don’t do either

Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:58 pm

RV Casual wrote:Sorry to go of track a bit but iv had so many arguments with muppets who say horse racing is cruel whilst their sat their eating a bacon sandwich and talking about have Lamb for Sunday lunch, hypocrites

Don’t do either

Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:02 pm

Jimmykingz wrote:Animals are killed virtually the same way in Judaism. What’s your point?

Virtually all the meat in your local kebab house will be halal. You’ll probably find that the meat in McDonald’s etc are too.

Mc Donalds across the road from KFC is not halal.

Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:14 pm

ElyBoy1984 wrote:
Jimmykingz wrote:Animals are killed virtually the same way in Judaism. What’s your point?

Who cares. except racists who get to use it as a different angle to attack muslims :sleepy2:

Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:20 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:

Who cares. except racists who get to use it as a different angle to attack muslims :sleepy2:

Post 9, race card played! aihtiram!

Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:31 pm

ElyBoy1984 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:

Post 9, race card played! aihtiram!

Guess this is why you put it up to see how long it took before you could say race card? :roll: it's bad enough arguments over politics do not want someone to use religion on here as a way to make a point! :old:

Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:41 pm

We don't have to take a stance and stick to it, people these days are too tribal, we could say thats a shame I would prefer to avoid it, but if it's the only meat available i'll have it.

These days it's you can't do that or Yes I will do it to piss you off!

Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:45 pm

Bluebina wrote:We don't have to take a stance and stick to it, people these days are too tribal, we could say thats a shame I would prefer to avoid it, but if it's the only meat available i'll have it.

These days it's you can't do that or Yes I will do it to piss you off!

As long as your not a remoaner or a Swansea fan then it's acceptable to tell you to FA :laughing6:

Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:50 pm

Tastes good either way

Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:04 pm

A dead chicken is a dead chicken.

Stop being a sad act on a football forum nobody really cares how it’s killed.

Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:26 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:A dead chicken is a dead chicken.

Stop being a sad act on a football forum nobody really cares how it’s killed.

A dead chicken is not just a dead chicken. According to KFC. A chicken HAS to be traumatised then blessed in accordance with islamic law.
Quite a few people care tbf, stop getting wound up because you had halal chicken slyly put on your plate.

Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:28 pm

I prefer my chicken to be in a vindaloo. Not fussed on KFC.

Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:32 pm

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:You’re eating a murdered animal I struggle to see how you can take a moral high ground in how it was killed

A vegatarian who doesn't care about animal welfare.....o.....k.

Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:47 pm

Doesn’t taste much like chicken.. the crispy bits are alright tho.

Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:19 pm

Anybody had horse meat or goat mmmmmmm lovely get a grip, there's more shit happening in the world than how your meat is slaughtered

Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:19 pm

True.. had to really get my skates on today to avoid complete catastrophe..

Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:30 pm

Halal is a joke. Islam, christianity, Judaism the lot of them are ancient myths written by delusional desert tribes and the sooner we stop taking their stories seriously the better. Call me what you want but it's the truth.

Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:45 pm

nubbsy wrote:

Halal is a joke. Islam, christianity, Judaism the lot of them are ancient myths written by delusional desert tribes and the sooner we stop taking their stories seriously the better. Call me what you want but it's the truth.

Can’t disagree there. Can’t help but think that if it was all real then the different religions would agree on what God is but that’s a whole other debate

Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:01 pm

Some comments on here is beyond. It’s ok to torture an animal because of some imaginary friend. Yes there is a difference between being killed humanely and being unnecessarily tortured.
So those saying so what it’s dead and what does it matter how it was killed is like WTF. So if you had a pet and took it to the vet to be put to sleep it wouldn’t bother you if it was done humanely or you let the pet be tortured for several minutes before it lost consciousness then died ?
No I find the left and there moral compass is far more hypocritical than any other.

Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:34 am

There is no moral high ground when you’re killing an animal for the sole purpose of chopping it up and eating it’s flesh

It doesn’t matter whether you let it bleed out or stun the thing first you’re still slicing the body up, cooking the meat, putting it in your mouth, chewing a cooked dead animal and digesting an animal

If you can’t differentiate between a personal relationship with a pet and an animal who’s sole purpose and reason for being birthed was to be killed and sold for food (Literally born to be killed, think about it) then that’s your problem Nukes.

The only ones who can claim morals when it comes to animals being killed are Vegetarians and Vegans

Otherwise you’re a hypocrite just as much the rest of us meat eaters. Meat is literally murder no matter how it’s killed. There is no humane way of killing anything.

Meat is delicious though

Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:12 am

Jimmykingz wrote:There is no moral high ground when you’re killing an animal for the sole purpose of chopping it up and eating it’s flesh

It doesn’t matter whether you let it bleed out or stun the thing first you’re still slicing the body up, cooking the meat, putting it in your mouth, chewing a cooked dead animal and digesting an animal

If you can’t differentiate between a personal relationship with a pet and an animal who’s sole purpose and reason for being birthed was to be killed and sold for food (Literally born to be killed, think about it) then that’s your problem Nukes.

The only ones who can claim morals when it comes to animals being killed are Vegetarians and Vegans

Otherwise you’re a hypocrite just as much the rest of us meat eaters. Meat is literally murder no matter how it’s killed. There is no humane way of killing anything.

Meat is delicious though

Because something was born for the purpose of being killed does not excuse the act, just to make that point.

If I bred a dog for the purpose of hurting it because it gives me pleasure, it wouldn’t make it fine, even if I made the point that it wouldn’t be alive if it wasn’t for this reason.

Nobody ‘needs’ to eat animals, so however they are killed they are killed needlessly and for pleasure. Whether it’s halal or otherwise, once you strip away what is normalised by society - it’s horrific, and I have no doubt that generations from now will look back in shame how we treated other beings.

Vegan 4 years and would never, ever go back.

Also as a side note, vegetarians also have no grounds to take any high road. The dairy industry is arguably worse, they end up being killed the same but have to suffer years of abuse (yes, it’s abuse).

And to Nukes, you cannot humanely kill anything that doesn’t want to die. It’s an oxymoron.

Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:13 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Some comments on here is beyond. It’s ok to torture an animal because of some imaginary friend. Yes there is a difference between being killed humanely and being unnecessarily tortured.
So those saying so what it’s dead and what does it matter how it was killed is like WTF. So if you had a pet and took it to the vet to be put to sleep it wouldn’t bother you if it was done humanely or you let the pet be tortured for several minutes before it lost consciousness then died ?
No I find the left and there moral compass is far more hypocritical than any other.

Spot on nukes. That's why there are laws about slaughtering animals humainly. But halal slaughters happen anyway, scary thought really.

Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:51 am

Although I'm not at all religious, I would prefer any animal to be killed humanely and not suffer at all.

Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:01 am

mistaflux75 wrote:Although I'm not at all religious, I would prefer any animal to be killed humanely and not suffer at all.

You think slitting an animals neck and letting it bleed to death while hung upside down is humane and not suffering?

The disconnect between the slaughter house and the plate is staggering.

I repeat, there is no humane way to murder a living being, whether people like to think there is or not.