All animal lovers/KFC eaters at CCS.

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: All animal lovers/KFC eaters at CCS.

Postby Bluedodo » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:23 pm

conmajesty wrote:
Bluedodo wrote:
welsh-dragon-days wrote:
Bluedodo wrote:I eat meat.

I hate every religion. Its the root cause of so much crap in the world.

Theres no guy sitting up on a cloud.

I take issue with my food being blessed.

I take issue with my food being slaughtered in a certain way to appease religion.

If you pay for animals to be slaughtered on your behalf then I am afraid you contribute to animal cruelty on a grotesque scale and you have no right to oppose any form of animal cruelty. In order to oppose it then you need to be against it, not paying for it to happen.

Animal corpse eaters stance on animal cruelty does make me chuckle.

I've taken no stance on animal cruelty, in your rush to shoot people down you've made a mistake.

As i clearly stated i take issue with religion and it being brought into preparation of my food.

and that is your personal choice not to buy or eat it (as far as im aware all halal food/food vendors are clearly marked)

although i must ask, why does it bother you? I'm an atheist myself, and knowing there is no god makes these blessings utterly meaningless too me, i couldnt care less who waved their hands over my food and said a chant because i know it makes no difference. how do you feel that it affects you?

i dont agree that religion is inherently bad (but thats another discussion i feel), but if i did i certainly dont think taking a stance against blessed food would be a way of opposing it, it seems quite arbitrary

I hate religion, think i explained it clearly in my opening post. Therefore it makes sense i hate anything associated with religion including religious symbolic gestures such as blessing my food.

I've never said it affects me i just don't like it.

And your right i do avoid it, personally KFC food is awful so i avoid anyway.
Bluedodo

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby conmajesty » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:40 pm

Bluedodo wrote:
conmajesty wrote:
Bluedodo wrote:
welsh-dragon-days wrote:

I take issue with my food being slaughtered in a certain way to appease religion.

If you pay for animals to be slaughtered on your behalf then I am afraid you contribute to animal cruelty on a grotesque scale and you have no right to oppose any form of animal cruelty. In order to oppose it then you need to be against it, not paying for it to happen.

I've taken no stance on animal cruelty, in your rush to shoot people down you've made a mistake.

As i clearly stated i take issue with religion and it being brought into preparation of my food.

and that is your personal choice not to buy or eat it (as far as im aware all halal food/food vendors are clearly marked)

although i must ask, why does it bother you? I'm an atheist myself, and knowing there is no god makes these blessings utterly meaningless too me, i couldnt care less who waved their hands over my food and said a chant because i know it makes no difference. how do you feel that it affects you?

i dont agree that religion is inherently bad (but thats another discussion i feel), but if i did i certainly dont think taking a stance against blessed food would be a way of opposing it, it seems quite arbitrary

I hate religion, think i explained it clearly in my opening post. Therefore it makes sense i hate anything associated with religion including religious symbolic gestures such as blessing my food.

must be awkward when you get invited to christenings and church weddings
conmajesty

Postby Bluedodo » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:19 pm

conmajesty wrote:
Bluedodo wrote:
conmajesty wrote:
Bluedodo wrote:
welsh-dragon-days wrote:

In all honesty i go to more funerals than weddings these days and the last 3 havent been religious ceremonys, as for christenings, i was an altar boy from a strong religious Christian family I'm 3rd generation and i can't remember the last christening within my family, very few of the family attend church these days and even less so baptise their children.

The way the world is going i guess.
Bluedodo

Postby worcester_ccfc » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:24 pm

Tastes good.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby welsh-dragon-days » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:21 pm

conmajesty wrote:

And celebrating Christmas of course.

Wonder if his children have any middle names.
welsh-dragon-days

Postby Bluedodo » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:41 pm

welsh-dragon-days wrote:
conmajesty wrote:

And celebrating Christmas of course.

Wonder if his children have any middle names.

Bringing people's kids into your posts now eh.... Trolling at another level.
Bluedodo

Postby welsh-dragon-days » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:49 pm

Bluedodo wrote:

What is trolling about wondering if your children have middle names or if you celebrate Christmas?

Trolling really isn’t doing you any favours, it doesn’t suit you. If you cannot debate your position, don’t make it in the first place.

And certainly don’t call “troll” when someone politely calls you out on it.
welsh-dragon-days

Postby Bluedodo » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:57 pm

welsh-dragon-days wrote:
Bluedodo wrote:

What is trolling about wondering if your children have middle names or if you celebrate Christmas?

Trolling really isn’t doing you any favours, it doesn’t suit you. If you cannot debate your position, don’t make it in the first place.

f**k all polite about trying to drag my kids into a polite debate.

I'll put you on ignore, you seem the kind of weirdo to actually try and find out my kids names.
Bluedodo

Postby welsh-dragon-days » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:02 pm

Bluedodo wrote:
welsh-dragon-days wrote:
Bluedodo wrote:

f**k all polite about trying to drag my kids into a polite debate.

I'll put you on ignore, you seem the kind of weirdo to actually try and find out my kids names.

Stop being so ridiculous you don’t have the intelligence to understand the conversation, nobody is being dragged into anything.

You said you hate anything to do with religion and I am politely asking if you have given your children middle names and if you celebrate Christmas. You obviously cannot answer that honestly as you will be admitting your hypocrisy.

But I will take that as a yes.

No doubt you have given your children CHRISTIAN names and you also celebrate CHRISTmas.

Because of course what you clearly meant to say was “I despise anything to do with religion... well, religions that brown people tend to follow”.

Good luck in pretending to ignore me.
welsh-dragon-days

Postby Gaynor Straight » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:03 am

Pardon me for being thick as 2 short planks but what have middle names got to do with religion?
Gaynor Straight

Postby welsh-dragon-days » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:06 am

Christian name, baptismal name, surname.

You would think someone who detests anything to do with religion would know the history behind these things. Although one wonders whether the religious hate has only come since the Muslim faith has garnered press.
welsh-dragon-days

Postby Gaynor Straight » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:20 am

welsh-dragon-days wrote:Christian name, baptismal name, surname.

You would think someone who detests anything to do with religion would know the history behind these things. Although one wonders whether the religious hate has only come since the Muslim faith has garnered press.

Not every person with a middle name has been baptised.
Middle names were often used to maintain a link to the maternal side of the family.
Gaynor Straight

Previous

Return to General Chat