Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

‘ Just getting better ‘

Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:14 am

Marlon Pack

My View:

Marlon Pack is improving all the time and has become a good asset to the City team :bluebird:

A player whose stock has risen dramatically ever since his stellar debut in the win over Luton Town at the start of the season.

He was unlucky to miss a big chunk of games owing to a muscle injury, but returned with terrific back-to-back performances against Hull City and QPR to cement him as the first pick in that City midfield.

His calmness and slickness in possession, as well as his leadership, means he has the perfect qualities to marshal this City engine room all season

Re: ‘ Just getting better ‘

Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:25 am

In all fairness from the games hes played he hasn't put a foot wrong

Who will be sacrificed when bamba returns if he returns

Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:48 am

RageJon wrote:In all fairness from the games hes played he hasn't put a foot wrong

Not strictly true. He was abit lackadaisical at times against WBA with his passing, and on at least two occasions gave "hospital passes". However, he does benefit the team when he's on top of his game.

Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:28 pm

Alan_in_China wrote:
RageJon wrote:In all fairness from the games hes played he hasn't put a foot wrong

Not strictly true. He was abit lackadaisical at times against WBA with his passing, and on at least two occasions gave "hospital passes". However, he does benefit the team when he's on top of his game.

I think the whole game was wrong against WBA as a team
I maybe pushing it saying a foot wrong :lol: but as a whole he looks good compared to what we have seen :bluescarf:
I was trying to be a little optimistic :ayatollah: