Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

XC planned protest in Cardiff tonight

Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:05 pm

Read that their meeting at the back of Cardiff Central,even though I’ll be no where near there I feel like digging out my 18 hole Doc Martens and putting my boot right through someone’s arse,hope it keeps pissing down with rain

Re: XC planned protest in Cardiff tonight

Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:10 pm

:lol:

Once they start attacking Brexiteers or Capitalists. That's when my freedom fighting pitch fork and cape come out of the pantry.

Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:26 pm

Its a shame they don't do a protest on an international rugby day so they can experience first hand the high jinx behaviour of the egg chasers :lol:

Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:36 pm

jonesybluebird wrote:Its a shame they don't do a protest on an international rugby day so they can experience first hand the high jinx behaviour of the egg chasers :lol:

Now that would be fun ! :laughing6:

Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:37 pm

I've got to pick up my wife and daughter from City airport later. Hope I don't lose it, but I might.

Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:02 pm

Absolutely useless middle class clowns. If it was working class football fans blocking transport hubs, the police wouldn’t hesitate
to steam in.

Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:50 pm

Jock wrote:Absolutely useless middle class clowns. If it was working class football fans blocking transport hubs, the police wouldn’t hesitate
to steam in.

Jock irrelevant who else it is they would not be allowed to block rds buildings ect ! So why are these people allowed to cause misery to Joe public? The founder is laughing all way to bank as hes full time worker for them....