Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

It went down to 3 Aways

Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:30 am

Swansea Away went down to fans only having done 3 aways in the end to get a ticket. :bluebird:

Re: It went down to 3 Aways

Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:34 am

Forever Blue wrote:Swansea Away went down to fans only having done 3 aways in the end to get a ticket. :bluebird:

Not surprising annis with the stupid times it's a bubble and should been announced as one not the cock bull story by inept swp of relaxing things and putting in same restrictions as previously.. :roll:

Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:21 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Swansea Away went down to fans only having done 3 aways in the end to get a ticket. :bluebird:

Not surprising annis with the stupid times it's a bubble and should been announced as one not the cock bull story by inept swp of relaxing things and putting in same restrictions as previously.. :roll:

Correct Allan, it’s a full bubble match end off.

Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Correct Allan, it’s a full bubble match end off.

I was going until saw the restrictions and time lines not worth the effort from here thats for sure so its tv with feet up and cuppa... :mrgreen:

Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:39 pm

The Club need to get to grips with how many tickets 'float' out before they go on general sale aswell.

Out of that 1600 only about 12-1300 went out to the fans, that's not to say the people who got their hands on the rest are not fans, just the way they have got them, I know that sounds cryptic but but its true nonetheless as I know people who have got them.

Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:47 pm

RV Casual wrote:The Club need to get to grips with how many tickets 'float' out before they go on general sale aswell.

Out of that 1600 only about 12-1300 went out to the fans, that's not to say the people who got their hands on the rest are not fans, just the way they have got them, I know that sounds cryptic but but its true nonetheless as I know people who have got them.

As long as got fan ID not lot can do about it as we all know this happens in big games. But reading criteria you have to either book transport with supporters coaches or arrange coaches through ticket office at time buying tickets? If dont do that not sure can book coach without fan ID or something! Joe bloggs off street wont get anywhere unless borrow mentioned ID. :thumbup:

Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:52 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
RV Casual wrote:The Club need to get to grips with how many tickets 'float' out before they go on general sale aswell.

As long as got fan ID not lot can do about it as we all know this happens in big games. But reading criteria you have to either book transport with supporters coaches or arrange coaches through ticket office at time buying tickets? If dont do that not sure can book coach without fan ID or something! Joe bloggs off street wont get anywhere unless borrow mentioned ID. :thumbup:

Allan, believe me when I tell you that there will be people who have tickets that don't have fan Id's.

Lots of tickets are dished out like sweets if you know the right people but im saying no more on the matter.

Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:01 pm

RV Casual wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Allan, believe me when I tell you that there will be people who have tickets that don't have fan Id's.

Lots of tickets are dished out like sweets if you know the right people but im saying no more on the matter.

No doubting its the case tickets for the boys no doubt... :roll:

Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:23 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

100% mate, I know lads who have got tickets, grass I am not, but it's very frustrating.

Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:25 pm

RV Casual wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

100% mate, I know lads who have got tickets, grass I am not, but it's very frustrating.

Curious presume theyve arranged coach aswell?