thevoiceofreason wrote:Disrespectful.

:roll:

Re: Mascot doing Ayatollah

Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:04 pm

disrepectful to who? he's just a kid you tosser

Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:08 pm

carlton58 wrote:disrepectful to who? he's just a kid you tosser

I was wondering who the hell it was disrespectful to as well. Just a bit of fun really. Certainly didn’t bother the Croatian players so struggling to think of a ‘victim’ here. :?:

Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:10 am

I thought it was brilliant!

Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:20 am

Idiotic statement .... Blimey it was a kid

Give him a lifelong ban ... That'll teach him

Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:55 am

NIBluebird wrote:

Idiotic statement .... Blimey it was a kid

Give him a lifelong ban ... That'll teach him

:occasion5:
My thoughts exactly.

Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:41 am

I know right, how dare a child have a bit of fun, I think a lifetime ban is in order.

Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:47 am

Before any Swans fans say anything, I personally would think the same if he’d held up his hand with a swan drawn on it. Harmless fun.

Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:50 pm

I would imagine the vast majority of people chuckled and thought to themselves go on son, I would even imagine you could include most Jack's in that aswell tbf.

Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:55 pm

RV Casual wrote:I would imagine the vast majority of people chuckled and thought to themselves go on son, I would even imagine you could include most Jack's in that aswell tbf.

I’d hope so....but I’m not sure tbh

Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:01 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:I would imagine the vast majority of people chuckled and thought to themselves go on son, I would even imagine you could include most Jack's in that aswell tbf.

It's not like its abusive or anything, if it was a jack and the kid lifted his top to show his swansea top or something I would genuunly just laugh, honestly I reckon most level headed people wouldn't have a problem with it mate, just the easily offended and keyboard crew

Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:05 pm

RV Casual wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

It's not like its abusive or anything, if it was a jack and the kid lifted his top to show his swansea top or something I would genuunly just laugh, honestly I reckon most level headed people wouldn't have a problem with it mate, just the easily offended and keyboard crew

Totally agree mate. The ones you mention are the ones I’d have doubts about too.

Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:24 pm

Grow up Jack it was a bit of fun in the Cardiff City Stadium 90% plus were Cardiff fans anyway.

Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:16 pm

remember when Ashley Williams said "look at these mugs doing the ayatollah" whilst on international duty? did you think that was disrespectful too?

nah, he was just the national captain and this was a small child...