Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Away support ranked

Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:23 am

From some guy on twitter.

Not from me haha.

Some controversial choices here!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Away support ranked

Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:50 am

Depends what he on about.I'm assuming its traveling away numbers. :lol:

Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:06 am

I wonder if Tom from twitter knows his throw away tweet that he made a graphic for is now a sticky on a foootball site and being taken seriously? :D

Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:05 pm

Not taking it seriously, just putting it up for a bit of fun!

Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:38 pm

Pantmawr Bluebird wrote:Not taking it seriously, just putting it up for a bit of fun!

:thumbright:

Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:40 pm

Pantmawr Bluebird wrote:Not taking it seriously, just putting it up for a bit of fun!

:bluescarf:

Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:20 pm

I actually agree with most of that :lol: However I feel Norwich and Newcastle are a bit hard done though as they always travel in massive numbers and have a very vocal away support. Remember listening to Newcastle fans chanting all game against Leicester when they were being battered 4/5 - 0. Bit of fun though :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:31 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:I actually agree with most of that :lol: However I feel Norwich and Newcastle are a bit hard done though as they always travel in massive numbers and have a very vocal away support. Remember listening to Newcastle fans chanting all game against Leicester when they were being battered 4/5 - 0. Bit of fun though :ayatollah:

Apart from the year they played us when it looked like they were going to clinch promotion here I don't remember Newcastle or Norwich ever selling out down here (in my life time anyway). We have played Nowich loads of times and I don't ever remember them bringing more than a 1,000 and Newcastle only brought 1,500 last season and neither have been particularly impressive, both a fair distance admittedly. Southampton on the other hand, ranked as shit but have always brought plenty here, they had 2500-3000 here for a mid-week few years back and were decent then you have Sheffield Utd ranked good who brought about 5-600 here on a Saturday Afternoon when they were on the brink of promotion to the Premiership 2006ish.

Random tweet that to say thr least lol

Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:50 pm

RV Casual wrote:
Bluebird Warrior wrote:I actually agree with most of that :lol: However I feel Norwich and Newcastle are a bit hard done though as they always travel in massive numbers and have a very vocal away support. Remember listening to Newcastle fans chanting all game against Leicester when they were being battered 4/5 - 0. Bit of fun though :ayatollah:

Apart from the year they played us when it looked like they were going to clinch promotion here I don't remember Newcastle or Norwich ever selling out down here (in my life time anyway). We have played Nowich loads of times and I don't ever remember them bringing more than a 1,000 and Newcastle only brought 1,500 last season and neither have been particularly impressive, both a fair distance admittedly. Southampton on the other hand, ranked as shit but have always brought plenty here, they had 2500-3000 here for a mid-week few years back and were decent then you have Sheffield Utd ranked good who brought about 5-600 here on a Saturday Afternoon when they were on the brink of promotion to the Premiership 2006ish.

28 April 2017,over 4000 Newcastle fans on a Friday night,if memory serves me right,we lost 2-0 and they were promoted that year.

Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:18 am

bluesince62 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

28 April 2017,over 4000 Newcastle fans on a Friday night,if memory serves me right,we lost 2-0 and they were promoted that year.

Yeah, as I said in the very first line of my post.

Apart from that, they have been shit.

Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:14 am

Thought Chelsea have always had good away support? Bit like Man Utd in that they often dint go to home games..,