Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BOTHROYD'S CONTRACT!

Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:45 am

For f**k sake Cardiff, if there's ever a contract you want to sort out quickly, its this one!!!

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -27116135/

:ayatollah:

Re: BOTHROYD'S CONTRACT!

Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:47 am

Craig this could go on longer than the Ledley saga if Bothroyd cant decide if he wants to stay at CCFC or go after Prem football , coz at the mo CCFC cant guarantee him that . Keeping one's options open I think will be the order of the day for him I think :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:59 am

DJ has already said that he will deal with all the contract issues when the transfer window closes!

I have no doubt at all that Bothroyd won't sign a new deal. Especially when we are 6points clear at the top come the end of September.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:08 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Craig this could go on longer than the Ledley saga if Bothroyd cant decide if he wants to stay at CCFC or go after Prem football , coz at the mo CCFC cant guarantee him that . Keeping one's options open I think will be the order of the day for him I think :ayatollah:

Mart, Jay has ALWAYS stated and hinted that he loves Cardiff, and the people and fans, and the fact we gave him the chance to revive his career, which is so far looking extremely bright!

I dont see a problem here, but sometimes you just wish they'd get them tied up quicker than they do! :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:40 am

SA17 Bluebird wrote:DJ has already said that he will deal with all the contract issues when the transfer window closes!

I have no doubt at all that Bothroyd won't sign a new deal. Especially when we are 6points clear at the top come the end of September.

6pts - Hopefully more by then! When do we play QPR ? :ayatollah: