Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Exiles help - Watching city abroad

Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:41 pm

I'm going to be in the Netherlands for the scumsea town vs city game.

What's the best way to watch the game? Can I watch it directly through the app if I'm abroad? Or will I have to find a stream.

Thanks

Re: Exiles help - Watching city abroad

Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:52 pm

nubbsy wrote:I'm going to be in the Netherlands for the scumsea town vs city game.

What's the best way to watch the game? Can I watch it directly through the app if I'm abroad? Or will I have to find a stream.

Thanks

You can try sign up to city TV cost you £5 for game but its possible it is copyright as on tv so may not work but will know before paying? If got sky sports need to use vpn set for uk otherwise that may not work! Otherwise it's a stream or better still find a bar.. :thumbup: ...

Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:01 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
nubbsy wrote:I'm going to be in the Netherlands for the scumsea town vs city game.

Thanks

You can try sign up to city TV cost you £5 for game but its possible it is copyright as on tv so may not work but will know before paying? If got sky sports need to use vpn set for uk otherwise that may not work! Otherwise it's a stream or better still find a bar.. :thumbup: ...

Yeah might try the VPN with sky go, just last time I tried I was struggling to find a decent free VPN for UK.

Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:13 pm

If the game is on tv it won't be available tp view on the app but commentary will be.

Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:17 pm

nubbsy wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Thanks

Yeah might try the VPN with sky go, just last time I tried I was struggling to find a decent free VPN for UK.

Got excellent vpn for free get name later when back home... use it for city TV when cannot go away games :thumbup:

Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:35 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Thanks

Got excellent vpn for free get name later when back home... use it for city TV when cannot go away games :thumbup:

Nice one mate thanks

Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:39 pm

nubbsy wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Thanks

Nice one mate thanks

Nubbsy sorry it doesnt do UK I never noticed as use USA to get city TV! Good job looked as need new one for my hols at xmas if going to get sky go :thumbup:

Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:10 pm

nubbsy wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Thanks

Try Windscribe thats free