Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY THOUGHTS: CARDIFF vs SHEFF WED

Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:48 am

MY THOUGHTS:
"Here I Am Thinking Of What Would It Take For Our Team To Properly Kick Start The Season And Climb That Table With Momentum, And That Is To Bring Back Neil Etheridge. I Know Smithies Had Done A Superb Job So Far But You Have To Think About If Etheridge Was In Goal Against West Brom If We Would Of Not Concedes So Many Goals. And I Say We Would Not Have And Let's Be Fair In All Credit To Smithies There Is Only 1 Standout Goalkeeper For Us And That Is Etheridge.

As For Others Such As Bamba Returning, I Think It Will Be A While Before We See Him Return Because Flint And Morrison Have Got A Strong Bong At The Defence Now And You Don't Want To Upset The Partnership. Tonight Will Be Our Great Chance To Keep The Unbeaten Streak Going At Home To Climb The Table, It Depends On The Starting Line-Up As Well So Yeah"

MY PREDICTION: CARDIFF 3-1 SHEFF WED
MY PREDICTED LINE-UP: F/4.4.2
-ETHERIDGE
-PELTIER
-FLINT
-MORRISON
-BENNETT
-PACK
-BACUNA
-MURPHY
-MENDEZ-LANG
-WARD
-GLAZTEL

What Are YOUR Final Whistle Predictions
Drop Them Below Many Thanks Fellow Bluebirds.

:ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: MY THOUGHTS: CARDIFF vs SHEFF WED

Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:58 am

Can’t see Warnock playing 442 myself,so
Smithies
Bennett
Morrisson
Flint
Pettier
Buccuna
Ralls
Pack
White
Ward
Murphy

1-0 to us :thumbup:

Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:54 pm

theclaw wrote:Can’t see Warnock playing 442 myself,so
Smithies
Bennett
Morrisson
Flint
Pettier
Buccuna
Ralls
Pack
White
Ward
Murphy

1-0 to us :thumbup:

This team looks more likely than yours sam

Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:15 pm

I'm not one to normally do this Sam but you don't have to use a capital letter at the start of every word. Just on the first word of a sentence or when naming a place or person.

Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:53 pm

FT - 1-1 .