Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swansea Away - X2 Tickets Needed

Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:24 pm

Hello,

The youngest brother has asked if it's possible to go to the Swansea game next week, him and my other brother looking to go if there is anyone selling two tickets, I imagine one or two may not want to go with it being a bubble.

Both are season ticket holders as well so if possible they'd be happy to change the tickets into their names, not sure how it works with the away games these days after living away for so long but if possible happy to transfer anyone the cash with a bit extra on top if that swings it!

Cheers

Re: Swansea Away - X2 Tickets Needed

Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:03 pm

Bellamys barmy army wrote:Hello,

The youngest brother has asked if it's possible to go to the Swansea game next week, him and my other brother looking to go if there is anyone selling two tickets, I imagine one or two may not want to go with it being a bubble.

Both are season ticket holders as well so if possible they'd be happy to change the tickets into their names, not sure how it works with the away games these days after living away for so long but if possible happy to transfer anyone the cash with a bit extra on top if that swings it!

Cheers

Should be easy to get . :banghead:

Good luck .

Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:22 pm

NIBluebird wrote:
Bellamys barmy army wrote:Hello,

Cheers

Should be easy to get . :banghead:

Good luck .

Tickets worth more than a night with Carol vorderman! :laughing6:

Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:40 pm

Might be able to help you mate, have two tickets but no bus and don't fancy going on supporters club with no beer, will be able to let you know early next week as they have been offered elsewhere but if not taken up will PM you.

Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:05 am

RV Casual wrote:Might be able to help you mate, have two tickets but no bus and don't fancy going on supporters club with no beer, will be able to let you know early next week as they have been offered elsewhere but if not taken up will PM you.

Only on bus for 1hr not enough time to open can beer? :laughing6: and probably 2 hrs at ground to drink couple of pints if can get served in the box that serves beer! :mrgreen:

Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:29 am

pembroke allan wrote:
RV Casual wrote:Might be able to help you mate, have two tickets but no bus and don't fancy going on supporters club with no beer, will be able to let you know early next week as they have been offered elsewhere but if not taken up will PM you.

Only on bus for 1hr not enough time to open can beer? :laughing6: and probably 2 hrs at ground to drink couple of pints if can get served in the box that serves beer! :mrgreen:

Exactly

Do you go to a derby to support your team or to drink two cans on hour drive

Can't believe I'm even reading this

Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:44 am

NIBluebird wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Exactly

Why buy the tickets in the first place?

Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:04 am

Gaynor Straight wrote:
NIBluebird wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Exactly

Why buy the tickets in the first place?

Exactly. Weird reading this

Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:50 am

Few replies for the clowns above who like to jump on everything without knowing the facts.

First of all a day out at the Football is more than just the game for me, never hidden that fact in all the years iv posted on here and is why I hate early kick offs and Sunday Games etc.

Secondly, I didn't buy the tickets, we got given them via a source I will keep to myself.

Thirdly, if it was simply an hour there and an hour back as you put it then that would be fine but the only coaches currently available are the supporters club which would mean a 45 minute drive to Cardiff, then an hour down to Swansea then god knows how long they will keep us at RV point, then an hour back to Cardiff (if lucky) then 45 minutes back home.

If I could have got on my local coach I would have gone down and had a few beers with the lads but as that option isn't available then the tickets might be available to someone else but to be perfectly honest what it's got to do with any of you I don't know, if I don't go and can help the lad above I will do keep you're beaks out

Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:02 am

There are supporters here who would walk over hot coals to go to a Swansea match

We've waited years

And you're giving them up as it takes an extra two hours and you can't drink .

Are you a real fan ??

Makes my blood boil

Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:05 am

Perhaps if you've been to the away allocation to get them you'd appreciate the value of a derby match :banghead:

Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:09 am

1 hour on the coach are you all mad :laughing5:

Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:17 am

NIBluebird wrote:Perhaps if you've been to the away allocation to get them you'd appreciate the value of a derby match :banghead:

Pmsl.

I qualified originally but didn't apply as been to Swansea loads of times and can't be arsed with the hassle of it (which I posted about on here previously), these tickets fell into my lap because I am a fan who has contacts from going home and away regularly for years, and when I was offered them last week I though oh go on then f**k it but my local bus is full and I can't be arsed with the hassle of spending over 3 hours traveling for a game that is 50 minutes from my house.

Everyone who deserves a ticket has got a ticket.

If you think I am the only regular away traveller who doesn't want to go because of the hassle of it then you are living in cloud cuckoo land.

I don't get what your getting all agitated about to be honest.

Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:17 am

RV Casual wrote:Few replies for the clowns above who like to jump on everything without knowing the facts.

First of all a day out at the Football is more than just the game for me, never hidden that fact in all the years iv posted on here and is why I hate early kick offs and Sunday Games etc.

Secondly, I didn't buy the tickets, we got given them via a source I will keep to myself.

Thirdly, if it was simply an hour there and an hour back as you put it then that would be fine but the only coaches currently available are the supporters club which would mean a 45 minute drive to Cardiff, then an hour down to Swansea then god knows how long they will keep us at RV point, then an hour back to Cardiff (if lucky) then 45 minutes back home.

If I could have got on my local coach I would have gone down and had a few beers with the lads but as that option isn't available then the tickets might be available to someone else but to be perfectly honest what it's got to do with any of you I don't know, if I don't go and can help the lad above I will do keep you're beaks out

RV you may have point with your reasons but! The rational of not being able to drink on coach as left you open to the criticism that you are getting... but at least you are offering them up to a city fan so think you need to let this go and let the post run its course :thumbup:

Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:04 am

I doubt there will be any beer on any bus for this trip

Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:23 am

Charlie Harper wrote:

It is supposed to be illegal but guess some coaches dont know that? :laughing6:

Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:19 am

Charlie Harper wrote:

It hasn't been an issue on any of the last 5 trips over recent years.

In fact, we sat outside the ground with the Police in Cardiff in 2014 as they kept us there for well over an hour before we left for Jackland and they just asked us to put in under the bus at the RV.

BTW. On that day we left where I'm from to travel 50 minutes to CCS where they kept us for well over an hour before crawling down to Swansea where they then kept us for another hour plus whilst they took the coaches in 4 at a time. It was horrendous and that's why I'm not going this time.

Tickets gone now anyway to travel group west of Bridgend.

Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:08 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Charlie Harper wrote:

This

Huge fines for coach companies who are found floundering the rule including suspension .

Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:24 pm

NIBluebird wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Charlie Harper wrote:

This

Huge fines for coach companies who are found floundering the rule including suspension .

How do they get away with it I ask ? Seen coach choc bloc with booze and fans pissed getting off coaches?

Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:53 pm

Is this thread an actual piss take? Opened by asking for tickets to the swansea game. Its mad how people want tickets for the " Big" games but there was no one on here asking for tickets to Wigan or hull.

As for not wanting to sit on a coach an hour down the road and waiting a little to go into a stadium then surely this is no worse than a long away trip to Newcastle and Barnsley etc!!!

Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:39 pm

Bambasbestbuddy22 wrote:Is this thread an actual piss take? Opened by asking for tickets to the swansea game. Its mad how people want tickets for the " Big" games but there was no one on here asking for tickets to Wigan or hull.

As for not wanting to sit on a coach an hour down the road and waiting a little to go into a stadium then surely this is no worse than a long away trip to Newcastle and Barnsley etc!!!

Welcome to this crazy thread :occasion5:

Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:13 pm

NIBluebird wrote:There are supporters here who would walk over hot coals to go to a Swansea match

We've waited years

Are you a real fan ??

Makes my blood boil

bloody hell, you make it sound like the world cup final.
its how their fans have always sounded. how times are a changing.

Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:41 am

This has to the funniest thing ive read on here, sounds like you only go for the beer :lol: :lol: you do no that there is no beers on any coach? police catch any bus with beer on, and they will probs do random stops down the moterway aswell, that coach will be turned away and back to cardiff, im sorry but some people are so stupid and just shows sometimes how funny our fan base is

Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:55 am

Cinderford_Davies_Blue wrote:

This has to the funniest thing ive read on here, sounds like you only go for the beer :lol: :lol: you do no that there is no beers on any coach? police catch any bus with beer on, and they will probs do random stops down the moterway aswell, that coach will be turned away and back to cardiff, im sorry but some people are so stupid and just shows sometimes how funny our fan base is

Clearly you don't go to away games.

Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:18 am

so all these pi55ed blokes getting off coaches at away game are drunk on excitement ?
and those bin bags being thrown out in the last services prior to destination are full of empty sandwich wrappers and milk cartons. :roll:
yep what some fans think is very funny

Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:19 am

RV Casual wrote:

Yeah i do go to away games but that not for me to prove to you, and i think youve mis read what ive said, im on about no beer for this fixture no other fixture, this weekend any buses caught with beer will be turned away, so everybody is in the same boat as you with no having a beer etc for a couple of hours, all i said its not all about beer and that is what you clearly go for by the seems, i love travelling with dibs tours and having a beer but its not all about that, its having a laugh with your mates and supporting your team, beer is just an added thing on top

Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:28 am

RV Casual wrote:

Yeah i do go to away games but that not for me to prove to you, and i think youve mis read what ive said, im on about no beer for this fixture no other fixture, this weekend any buses caught with beer will be turned away, so everybody is in the same boat as you with no having a beer etc for a couple of hours, all i said its not all about beer and that is what you clearly go for by the seems, i love travelling with dibs tours and having a beer but its not all about that, its having a laugh with your mates and supporting your team, beer is just an added thing on top

for many its as much a social event as much as just football. to each their own.
personally I do not drink am going to Millwall tomorrow which will be my 6th away but am not going to the liberty .I know im not alone in not liking these bubble games as I here it all the time and know many regulars not at all interested in going on one..so where all this holier than thou stuff on this thread is coming from I don't know..

Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:32 am

RV Casual wrote:

And if you had read what I had said you would realise that the reason I decided not to go is because my local bus is full so the only option for me is supporters club from the stadium which adds 50 minutes each way to my journey and means I have to drive to Cardiff, and yes won't be able to have a drink which also puts me off.

And by the way, in 2014 we were drinking outside the CCS chatting to the Police, everybody was and all they told us was to put it under the bus at the RV point, those are the facts.

Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:33 am

dogfound wrote:
NIBluebird wrote:There are supporters here who would walk over hot coals to go to a Swansea match

We've waited years

Are you a real fan ??

Makes my blood boil

bloody hell, you make it sound like the world cup final.
its how their fans have always sounded. how times are a changing.

If you can't get up for a swansea Cardiff derby then what's the point ?

And yes after years waiting I'm buzzing for it

Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:36 am

dogfound wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

for many its as much a social event as much as just football. to each their own.
personally I do not drink am going to Millwall tomorrow which will be my 6th away but am not going to the liberty .I know im not alone in not liking these bubble games as I here it all the time and know many regulars not at all interested in going on one..so where all this holier than thou stuff on this thread is coming from I don't know..

It's genuinly shocked me how uppity people have got over this mate lol.

If I could have got on my local bus it would have been 45 minutes down the heads of the Valley Road to Swansea and back but its full so my only option is drive to Cardiff, coach to Swansea, coach back to Cardiff and then drive back home which I can't be arsed with so going to do Forest instead.