Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Swansea Away - X2 Tickets Needed

Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:39 am

NIBluebird wrote:
dogfound wrote:
NIBluebird wrote:There are supporters here who would walk over hot coals to go to a Swansea match

We've waited years

And you're giving them up as it takes an extra two hours and you can't drink .

Are you a real fan ??

Makes my blood boil

bloody hell, you make it sound like the world cup final.
its how their fans have always sounded. how times are a changing.

If you can't get up for a swansea Cardiff derby then what's the point ?

And yes after years waiting I'm buzzing for it

Perhaps you have waited years but some of us have been loads of times to the other 5 fixtures down the Liberty in recent years so for some it's not that big a deal if we go or not hence why I passed me tickets on when my local bus was unavailable.

Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:43 am

RV Casual wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Cinderford_Davies_Blue wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
RV Casual wrote:Might be able to help you mate, have two tickets but no bus and don't fancy going on supporters club with no beer, will be able to let you know early next week as they have been offered elsewhere but if not taken up will PM you.

This has to the funniest thing ive read on here, sounds like you only go for the beer :lol: :lol: you do no that there is no beers on any coach? police catch any bus with beer on, and they will probs do random stops down the moterway aswell, that coach will be turned away and back to cardiff, im sorry but some people are so stupid and just shows sometimes how funny our fan base is

Clearly you don't go to away games.

Yeah i do go to away games but that not for me to prove to you, and i think youve mis read what ive said, im on about no beer for this fixture no other fixture, this weekend any buses caught with beer will be turned away, so everybody is in the same boat as you with no having a beer etc for a couple of hours, all i said its not all about beer and that is what you clearly go for by the seems, i love travelling with dibs tours and having a beer but its not all about that, its having a laugh with your mates and supporting your team, beer is just an added thing on top

for many its as much a social event as much as just football. to each their own.
personally I do not drink am going to Millwall tomorrow which will be my 6th away but am not going to the liberty .I know im not alone in not liking these bubble games as I here it all the time and know many regulars not at all interested in going on one..so where all this holier than thou stuff on this thread is coming from I don't know..

It's genuinly shocked me how uppity people have got over this mate lol.

If I could have got on my local bus it would have been 45 minutes down the heads of the Valley Road to Swansea and back but its full so my only option is drive to Cardiff, coach to Swansea, coach back to Cardiff and then drive back home which I can't be arsed with so going to do Forest instead.

maybe its a generation thing ?
walk over hot coals to in effect be in police custody for 5/6 hours for a MID DAY SUNDAY K.O.
I know quite a few going because they do every game, just as many turned off but even the ones going are not exactly thrilled ..as I said must be an age thing ?

Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:55 pm

Had a heavy weekend so only now getting around to checking this, was not expecting 31 messages :lol:

RV I sent you a PM there, pop and crisp bus is perfect for them as the youngest has just turned 13 so ideal if they are spare, if anyone else has some and RV does not please let me know, he decided to ask late last week!

Anyone no problem if not I know it's a long shot

Cheers!

Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:46 pm

dogfound wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
dogfound wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
RV Casual wrote:Might be able to help you mate, have two tickets but no bus and don't fancy going on supporters club with no beer, will be able to let you know early next week as they have been offered elsewhere but if not taken up will PM you.

This has to the funniest thing ive read on here, sounds like you only go for the beer :lol: :lol: you do no that there is no beers on any coach? police catch any bus with beer on, and they will probs do random stops down the moterway aswell, that coach will be turned away and back to cardiff, im sorry but some people are so stupid and just shows sometimes how funny our fan base is

Clearly you don't go to away games.

Yeah i do go to away games but that not for me to prove to you, and i think youve mis read what ive said, im on about no beer for this fixture no other fixture, this weekend any buses caught with beer will be turned away, so everybody is in the same boat as you with no having a beer etc for a couple of hours, all i said its not all about beer and that is what you clearly go for by the seems, i love travelling with dibs tours and having a beer but its not all about that, its having a laugh with your mates and supporting your team, beer is just an added thing on top

for many its as much a social event as much as just football. to each their own.
personally I do not drink am going to Millwall tomorrow which will be my 6th away but am not going to the liberty .I know im not alone in not liking these bubble games as I here it all the time and know many regulars not at all interested in going on one..so where all this holier than thou stuff on this thread is coming from I don't know..

It's genuinly shocked me how uppity people have got over this mate lol.

If I could have got on my local bus it would have been 45 minutes down the heads of the Valley Road to Swansea and back but its full so my only option is drive to Cardiff, coach to Swansea, coach back to Cardiff and then drive back home which I can't be arsed with so going to do Forest instead.

maybe its a generation thing ?
walk over hot coals to in effect be in police custody for 5/6 hours for a MID DAY SUNDAY K.O.
I know quite a few going because they do every game, just as many turned off but even the ones going are not exactly thrilled ..as I said must be an age thing ?

Maybe it's a younger generation thing where they tend to be glory hunters and support team when doing well

Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:41 pm

Just going to bump this for the final time, although the debate going on here has certainly been helping

If anyone has two tickets let me know, happy to send the money on with a bit extra on top :thumbup:

Cheers

Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:06 pm

Good luck

Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:50 pm

NIBluebird wrote:Good luck

Need it it's not just getting tickets you need the transport aswell as its vouchers exchange for majority of fans! I'm lucky got tickets direct from club as being farthest west of any fan allowed to make own way there along with others this way :thumbup: