Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" The referee "

Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:39 pm

Have we bribed him?

Seems to bizarrely giving every decision to us. Some great tackles by Wednesday players being given as fouls.

Peltier and Pack should both be in the book as well.

Re: " The referee "

Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:41 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Have we bribed him?

Seems to bizarrely giving every decision to us. Some great tackles by Wednesday players being given as fouls.

Very, very much so.

I called him a homer. Gave us everything

Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:50 pm

maccydee wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:Have we bribed him?

Very, very much so.

I called him a homer. Gave us everything

I would agree.

Really poor from him, wouldn't surprise me if he gets demoted next week.

Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:02 pm

I thought he was excellent tonight :lol: :bluescarf:

Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:06 pm

:thumbup:

Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:11 pm

Everything except the obvious penalty

Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:15 pm

Wasn't he the the ref who ruled out Bamba's goal at Millwall 2 years ago. He stopped advantage being played as the ball entered the net.

StT.
<><

Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:28 pm

Maybe he just had City on his accumulator this weekend. Surprised he never blew up for Flint doing zumba in front of their keeper for the goal. I didn't think it was a free kick in the first place, more of a free kick to them.

Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:46 pm

did not give us a penalty and a pull on flint in the box. so maybe he is a jack in disguise

Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:16 pm

Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:Wasn't he the the ref who ruled out Bamba's goal at Millwall 2 years ago. He stopped advantage being played as the ball entered the net.

StT.
<><

Yes I put the YouTube clip on the match day thread this morning.

He’s a useless ref who loves himself. Missed a routine shirt pull penalty on Flint but surprised he allowed Flint to do star jumps.

Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:28 pm

Danny Says wrote:
Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:Wasn't he the the ref who ruled out Bamba's goal at Millwall 2 years ago. He stopped advantage being played as the ball entered the net.

StT.
<><

Yes I put the YouTube clip on the match day thread this morning.

He’s a useless ref who loves himself. Missed a routine shirt pull penalty on Flint but surprised he allowed Flint to do star jumps.

Flint offside and interfering with goalie as in his eyes sight, why ref or lino didnt give it considering goalie was complaining to lino before kick was even taken i will never know! Plus was not free kick Tomlin kicked their player while trying to get ball defender did nothing wrong.

Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:15 pm

He also missed Tomlin's raised hand to the face which was at least a yellow! Suspect he is looking forward to a next weekend home with the missus...

Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:08 am

Sam ReaN wrote:did not give us a penalty and a pull on flint in the box. so maybe he is a jack in disguise

Really?