Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Neil Warnock believes Cardiff City can '

Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:17 am

Neil Warnock believes Cardiff City can go all season undefeated

Saturday 19th October 2019

The Bluebirds managed to salvage a point courtesy of Lee Tomlin's late free-kick

Neil Warnock has boldly claimed that Cardiff City can go all season undefeated at home after Lee Tomlin rescued a late point against Sheffield Wednesday.

The Bluebirds are unbeaten in the league at Cardiff City Stadium this season, however the Owls threatened to burst that bubble on Friday night when they led in the Welsh capital right up until the 87th minute.

However a moment of Tomlin magic ensured the unbeaten record extended and Warnock believes it is not beyond the realms of possibility that his side can continue that for the rest of this gruelling Championship campaign.

"I’d like to go unbeaten all season," Warnock said after the 1-1 draw, "I don’t think it’s impossible.

"But I’d like to win away now next week. We’ve got two tough away games and it’s about time we won away on the law of averages.

"I think we can get better second half of the season, there are one or two areas we are working on and we’ve got players coming back in.

"I think we can be in the mix, I’m sure of it."

It is likely to be a hugely challenging week for the Bluebirds, with two away trips to Millwall and south Wales derby rivals Swansea City.

What Warnock would give to pick up his first away victory of the season at one of those venues.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.