Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHY I'M I NOT SURPRISED!!!!

Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:41 am

Itsn't typical of the South Wales media to drag up this alarmist story. Dave Jones has stated on numerous occasions that all players who have a year left on their contracts will be in talks with the club over new ones.

GJ has worked wonders over the past few weeks and I would say to you all, what takes priority getting CB signed up or dealing with players who still have a year left on their contracts? Jay showed on Saturday how good he can be when "he's up for it" and I'm sure things will be sorted soon. The media had a "pop" at the club over JL he moved on so they switched to PW and now it's Jay's turn to fill their back pages!!! They can't fill it with Dave Jones'comments because they cannot attend his press conferences so until they are let back in we'll have to put up with these forms of media hype.

Carl can you get in touch with SWE & WM and give them a few leads so they can stop muck spreading.

On another thread how good were we when we got to graps with the game exciting times or what!!!!!!!