Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Maybe it is the players

Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:03 am

It sems the trend now for players to let their contracts run out .They are probably asking for silly money from the club to renew their contracts.Im not saying thats the case with all the players but it seems to be a growing trend

Re: Maybe it is the players

Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:04 am

john52 wrote:It sems the trend now for players to let their contracts run out .They are probably asking for silly money from the club to renew their contracts.Im not saying thats the case with all the players but it seems to be a growing trend

you forgot to mention the evil men in football at the mo , agents !!!!! :twisted:

Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:05 am

Yes i did and my honest opinion is that they should be taken out of the game

Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:12 am

john52 wrote:Yes i did and my honest opinion is that they should be taken out of the game

also many on this Forum think that Borley / Jenkins are just not up to it nor have the experience to negotiate deals with players and managers .................. somebody at CCFC managed to negotiate the loan deals ok . If like under previous regimes Riddler or Sam were here then would be see inflated and ridiculous contracts for players who are currently playing in the 2nd tier of English football then who IMO would only be squad players if we go up ? :ayatollah: