Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Well Done Annis

Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:23 am

You've made headline news again :lol: :lol: :roll:

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.ph ... f42af2e1d2

Re: Well Done Annis

Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:42 am

We have just had the Ledley saga where we have lost a good football. We are now seeing a possible repeat with the likes of Whittingham, Bothroyd, Burke and one or two others. So a fan shows his concern and gives an opinion of what he thinks is wrong only to get slated for it. Then people wonder why this fan calls them snipers etc etc.

I'm glad to see that a couple o fusers over there have put these snipers in their place.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:02 am

Just had a look and i think its just Jealous and wrong

Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:10 am

The thread has been deleted due to the minority starting personal abuse. That is a clear indication to me that the mods of CCMB dont want this sort of thing. I just wish the snipers would get the message themselves.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:17 am

Whatever posters in each message board think then Im prepared to listen to what Jenkins has to say then judge him over the course of a season , TG referred to Jenkins in an e-mail to me as " my CEO " so I suppose what else can I do ? I know nobody at CCFC present or past so Im not privvy to any exclusive stories or gossip and I can only comment on what does actually happen and what CCFC tell me , altho Riddler lied thru his teeth I dont think TG and Co will . At the moment we are 2nd in the league with 4 or 5 briliant loan signings in the team , we have the capatain of Wales leading us out infront of a full house and the national press are talking about our ONFIELD activity for a change ........ good times :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:26 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Whatever posters in each message board think then Im prepared to listen to what Jenkins has to say then judge him over the course of a season , TG referred to Jenkins in an e-mail to me as " my CEO " so I suppose what else can I do ? I know nobody at CCFC present or past so Im not privvy to any exclusive stories or gossip and I can only comment on what does actually happen and what CCFC tell me , altho Riddler lied thru his teeth I dont think TG and Co will . At the moment we are 2nd in the league with 4 or 5 briliant loan signings in the team , we have the capatain of Wales leading us out infront of a full house and the national press are talking about our ONFIELD activity for a change ........ good times :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hammam was owner/chairman/CEO, Ridsdale was a CEO who's job also took in directing the club. Jenkins' job is CEO only. He is there to facilitate what other members of the club want. It is only they who can criticise him because they know what tasks have been set to him. Because the CEO is really a backroom position the CEO doesn't normaly get involved in media hype unlike Hammam and Ridsdale who would sell their own family members for it.