Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sheffield Wednesday sign loan defender.......

Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:27 pm

from elsewhere...........

So does this mean that the Gerrard deal is now off ? is the Loovens deal off ?

Whats the latest Annis/Carl ?

Re: Sheffield Wednesday sign loan defender.......

Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:28 pm

probably off. Id keep Gerrard anyway, Hudson or gypes can go out on loan instead

Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:36 pm

seanmogs wrote:probably off. Id keep Gerrard anyway, Hudson or gypes can go out on loan instead

In all fairness, Hudson hasnt really played bad this season so far....... he deserves a chance.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:41 pm

Merlin wrote:
seanmogs wrote:probably off. Id keep Gerrard anyway, Hudson or gypes can go out on loan instead

In all fairness, Hudson hasnt really played bad this season so far....... he deserves a chance.

Hudson + Gypes fault for the goal against Sheff Utd

hudson mighty slow reactions cost us a goal against Derby

But he played well Saturday, i give him that :D

Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:43 pm

We gave hudson (and Marshall) a chance on the playoff final - too slow i feel

Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:44 pm

Merlin wrote:

^^^^^^funny^^^^^^

Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:50 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Merlin wrote:

^^^^^^funny^^^^^^

Well i prefer to be a more positive about OUR playing squad and try to support them, rather than shoot them down for every little wrong touch.... Do you really think all the negativity surrounding the player from the fans is going to help him improve because I dont.... I'd rather back them, and try to lift them, than to keep knocking their confidence.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:14 pm

Hes a pro footballer well supposed to be you think he logs on here to read bs about him i doubt it lets be fair the guys a sack of shit,im all for supporting every player but from what ive seen of the serial repeat offender hudson over the last season tells me hes been the worst signing as a center half for years which we payed 1million quid for from a side who got relagated with the worst defence from prem-confrence that year with HIM playing 98%of there games dont that tell you anything??? ive seen better beer belly hungover center back park players kicking around on dog shit filled pitches on a sunday morning ,this guy has to be the worst center half ive seen for the last 10years for sure hes costs us so much weather it be getting beat by a guy 1ft smaller than him to a header for a goal or just letting a player in half jog mode run off him to score unmarked ive seen snails turn faster than hudson hes a total cart horse who struggles to pass a ball more than 5yards ppl cringe when he gets the ball its a fact i carnt stand him total waste of a spot for a better player+wages which im sure aint cheap.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:46 pm

dont beat about the bush say what you mean (ps i totaly agree with you)