Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Gary Madine NO CONFIEDENCE

Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:45 am

BarryWelsh88 wrote:Madine is rubbish... seen better striker performances from pilkington

Wouldn't be surprised if you've never seen pilks play, or even city for that matter....:laughing5:

Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:19 am

Never seen us play? cmon then Pembroke tell us your first game and ‘supporter stats’

Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:36 am

BarryWelsh88 wrote:Never seen us play? cmon then Pembroke tell us your first game and ‘supporter stats’

Who cares when his first game is was all u do is come on and pick pick pick did u go to forest yesterday hmmm I'm going guess no I was there frozen stuff by half time madine played fine yesterday played fine in a poor game tuesday but still fans like you're self are picking at every little thing why cant u just be positive we got 7 points out of 9 we got our first away win yesterday we beat Barnsley sat and chances r we will be above the Jack's come sunday I wasnt bowled over by harris coming in but how can anyone complain over the start . Madine I will say short of confidence but he won more headers flick one yest than zohore did in whole time at club

Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:49 am

BarryWelsh88 wrote:Never seen us play? cmon then Pembroke tell us your first game and ‘supporter stats’

Late 60s no idea who against as I'm in my 60s :mrgreen: st holder level 4 (the posh seats) :thumbup:

Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:12 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:I've just seen the incident and imo Medine did the right thing pulling it back for Hoilett.

Me too

Totally agree. It was a narrow angle for Madine and he squared it to Hoilett for an open goal. Madine's touch to get it under control was good and he showed a cool head, great unselfishness and good decision making to put it on a plate for Hoilett. It's not Madine's fault Hoilett chose to hit a soft effort directly at the defender.

Madine made the correct decision, if Madine took the shot at a tight angle and missed, the same people criticising him would be asking why he didn't square it to Hoilett. Madine simply can't win with some of our fans and it's no help to Madine or the team whatsoever.

Madine had another good game and I hope he can keep it going for us.

agree ..
tbh not seen much wrong with Madine from day one.