Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Giggs on TV about Robson Kanu

Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:44 pm

Giggs on TV this morning speaking at the Euro Draw about the possibility of Hal Robson Kanu coming into the squad for Euro's.

Seemed to leave the door open for him ?

Personally, Unless it was urgent for injury, I think it would not go down well with the rest of the squad.

Maybe Giggs just being diplomatic. I Hope so. Our youngsters deserve their shot.

Also, Media Reporting that Golf will be Banned for the players in June - Giggs instructions.

:occasion5:

Re: Giggs on TV about Robson Kanu

Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:54 pm

be a fool to shut that door until its clear who will be available..

Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:53 pm

dogfound wrote:be a fool to shut that door until its clear who will be available..

Agree pick best available

Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:01 pm

Golf banned?

Guess we will find out if it’s really Wales, Golf, Madrid won’t we?

Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:05 pm

No point Giggs ruling it out, I haven't seen WBA much but he seems to have pushed his way in.

We may have an injury crisis so daft to rule it out. I'd hope players that got us their would go tho.

Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:53 pm

If I was Robson-Kanu I would wait until the quarter finals before making myself available. Why do all the donkey work when you can wait until the later stages and try to grab all the glory?

Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:16 pm

My inititial thoughts were that it would be a disgrace for him to be considered but having delved a little deeper and reading some other comments I have come round to the idea that having him available IF needed is a no brainer really.

Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:59 pm

maccydee wrote:Golf banned?

Guess we will find out if it’s really Wales, Golf, Madrid won’t we?

;)

Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:02 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:If I was Robson-Kanu I would wait until the quarter finals before making myself available. Why do all the donkey work when you can wait until the later stages and try to grab all the glory?

I think its more ,he has been asked the question than him chasing Giggs around with his CV.
don't see much wrong with what he has said...
if needed id probably be willing to come out of retirement and help out too.