Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

O/T oh dear Corbyn in the crap

Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:15 pm

Just on news the EHRC ,who is investigating anti semitism in the labour party have found the people at the top of the labour party have been found to have interfered and changed stuff to do with dealing with anti semitism ,70 people have come forward so far , and even the GMB union has had to contact it's members to distance itself from what's going on ,one guy on the EHRC panel used to work for labour and said he felt like taking his own life because he could not stop what was going on,

Re: O/T oh dear Corbyn in the crap

Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:05 pm

ion wrote:Just on news the EHRC ,who is investigating anti semitism in the labour party have found the people at the top of the labour party have been found to have interfered and changed stuff to do with dealing with anti semitism ,70 people have come forward so far , and even the GMB union has had to contact it's members to distance itself from what's going on ,one guy on the EHRC panel used to work for labour and said he felt like taking his own life because he could not stop what was going on,

Lets face it they've sold the jews down the river for the muslim vote

Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:10 pm

wez1927 wrote:
ion wrote:Just on news the EHRC ,who is investigating anti semitism in the labour party have found the people at the top of the labour party have been found to have interfered and changed stuff to do with dealing with anti semitism ,70 people have come forward so far , and even the GMB union has had to contact it's members to distance itself from what's going on ,one guy on the EHRC panel used to work for labour and said he felt like taking his own life because he could not stop what was going on,

Lets face it they've sold the jews down the river for the muslim vote

Pretty much what they’ve done.

Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:28 pm

read the article.. I have read most of that before though..?

Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:34 pm

I've always thought of it as part of their Palestinian sympathies but with votes of 4 million UK Muslims or 300k UK Jewish to appease then perhaps you can see why they're more inclined to not give a shit about the Jews.

Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:37 pm

epping blue wrote:I've always thought of it as part of their Palestinian sympathies but with votes of 4 million UK Muslims or 300k UK Jewish to appease then perhaps you can see why they're more inclined to not give a shit about the Jews.

I hadn't connected the 2 things either until I read WEZs post.

Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:58 pm

Being critical of Israel does not equal anti semitism.

Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:20 pm

CityBlue93 wrote:Being critical of Israel does not equal anti semitism.

the OP is about anti Semitism in the Labour party. not Israel.

Corbyn is a racist.. its hardly news.

Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:24 pm

Not necessarily but labour have been shown to be anti-Semitic, and critical of Isreal.

Wez spot on above, it's all about the votes!!!

Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:35 pm

dogfound wrote:

How's he a racist?

Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:44 pm

CityBlue93 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

How's he a racist?

That seems to be most peoples opinion, whether he is or not, he's shit leader, I wouldn't trust him to run a bath let alone the UK. :thumbup:

Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:58 pm

CityBlue93 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

How's he a racist?

he is anti semetic and has been throughout his career/life. and I don't mean a few jokes like MM , its why this investigation has run and run with very little being done. yet on the surface seems a simple thing to put to bed..

Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:10 pm

dogfound wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

How's he a racist?

he is anti semetic and has been throughout his career/life. and I don't mean a few jokes like MM , its why this investigation has run and run with very little being done. yet on the surface seems a simple thing to put to bed..

Is anti semitism racism? Even if it was when has he been specifically anti semitic (rather than anti Israel)?

Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:12 pm

CityBlue93 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

How's he a racist?

Is anti semitism racism? Even if it was when has he been specifically anti semitic (rather than anti Israel)?

Genuinely asking btw not saying there isn't examples, it's just the whole criticism of Corbyn being anti semitic seems to just be built around his pro Palestine anti Israeli history and views

Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:20 pm

CityBlue93 wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

How's he a racist?

Genuinely asking btw not saying there isn't examples, it's just the whole criticism of Corbyn being anti semitic seems to just be built around his pro Palestine anti Israeli history and views

Corbyn is a lot of things but
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:20 pm

CityBlue93 wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

How's he a racist?

I agree with you to some extent. It seems impossible to have sympathy for the Palestinian cause whilst respecting the state if Israel. But I think that the vast majority of us fall right into that category. For me its about the economy damn it and Corbyn will damn it for sure. Open hostility to the wealth creators will come with a very heavy cost. Not for Corbyn and his clan who've never earnt a real days money in their lives.

Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:26 pm

And he (labour) are still top of the polls for wales.

Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:29 pm

Not at all surprised.

This election is going one way.

The sooner Keir Starmer is leader, the better.

Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:30 pm

Pennydarrenblue wrote:And he (labour) are still top of the polls for wales.

#Labour will continue to run Wales just as they have done since the Welsh Assembly was formed, and the people of Wales will continue to moan about Health, Education, Transport etc.,before voting then in again in four or five years time.

Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:34 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Pennydarrenblue wrote:And he (labour) are still top of the polls for wales.

#Labour will continue to run Wales just as they have done since the Welsh Assembly was formed, and the people of Wales will continue to moan about Health, Education, Transport etc.,before voting then in again in four or five years time.

I’ve said for years that chimpanzees could run as Labour candidates and still get in. You’re spot on re complaining etc.

Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:48 pm

He maybe anti- Semitic... he’s certainly anti-British.

Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:45 pm

ElyBoy1984 wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

How's he a racist?

not sure Corbyn controls us
or that Voltaire said that either..

Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:50 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Not at all surprised.

This election is going one way.

The sooner Keir Starmer is leader, the better.

He's a dithering idiot too, give it to Dianne Abbott with Emily Thornberry as number two, that could keep them out for another twenty years :thumbup:

Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:41 pm

dogfound wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

How's he a racist?

I'm pretty sure the Voltaire quote is legit. The sentiment is spot on though.
Corbyn, he won't be allowed near power. If it does happen, like brexit, the globalists will nullify the impact. If that doesn't work, Corbyn better employ a few body doubles and sign up a very trustworthy chef.

Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:02 pm

dogfound wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

How's he a racist?

The meaning relates the fact that some Jews seem to purposefully confuse criticism of Israel and Zionism with anti Semitism, which are 2 different things. You seem to have your own confusion to deal with.

Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:05 pm

Cardiff dyskinesia wrote:
dogfound wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

How's he a racist?

The meaning relates the fact that some Jews seem to purposefully confuse criticism of Israel and Zionism with anti Semitism, which are 2 different things. You seem to have your own confusion to deal with.

Some? Lol

Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:07 pm

Anyone who thinks Corbyn is antisemitic is a complete retard. IT'S NOT ANTISEMITIC TO WANT A TWO STATE ISRAEL/PALESTINE. Wake up and smell the coffee.
Instead of writing your crap read up on the Palestinian struggle.
Antisemitic my arse.

Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:55 pm

dogfound wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

How's he a racist?

oh...Voltaire DIED in the 1700s..
so even if it was said by him I doubt he was talking about confusion between Zionism and Israel almost 200 years later..
jeez.... :roll: :roll:

Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:01 pm

dogfound wrote:
dogfound wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

How's he a racist?

oh...Voltaire DIED in the 1700s..
so even if it was said by him I doubt he was talking about confusion between Zionism and Israel almost 200 years later..
jeez.... :roll: :roll:

I'm pretty sure when he says 'the meaning' he's referring to the meaning of elyboy posting it, not the literal meaning Voltaire said the quote?

Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:06 pm

AHERNE wrote:Anyone who thinks Corbyn is antisemitic is a complete retard. IT'S NOT ANTISEMITIC TO WANT A TWO STATE ISRAEL/PALESTINE. Wake up and smell the coffee.
Instead of writing your crap read up on the Palestinian struggle.
Antisemitic my arse.

he is anti semetic
and the only people mentioning Palestine/Israel are the brainwashed excusers trying to deflect away from Labours investigation into anti semetism.