Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PR

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:38 am

as you read this site, could you please respond with an official statement to the claims of The News Of The World. (soonest)

Thank you.

Re: PR

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:40 am

If he had any bollocks he would come out and explain all this mess to us & not take us for mugs

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:53 am

Uncle Fester wrote:as you read this site, could you please respond with an official statement to the claims of The News Of The World. (soonest)

Thank you.

Uncle Fester, I might get a txt now :lol:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:54 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:as you read this site, could you please respond with an official statement to the claims of The News Of The World. (soonest)

Thank you.

Uncle Fester, I might get a txt now :lol:

I hope so Annis. I very much doubt he will sleep much tonight. :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:55 am

Thank you.

Got any sense he wil be checking train times out of s wales, you can hide but.......

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:01 am

Yeah, a train which stops in the middle of the Atlantic, as long has he has'nt got £3m on him though!

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:04 am

bluebirds over.... wrote:Yeah, a train which stops in the middle of the Atlantic, as long has he has'nt got £3m on him though!

Heading your way any time soon, prob heading to Vegas shit or bust

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:06 am

Vegas would be the ideal place because the b*stard loves playing roulette with other people's money!!!!