Latest: ‘ Cardiff C v Nantes legal row ‘

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Latest: ‘ Cardiff C v Nantes legal row ‘

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:17 pm

Cardiff City v Nantes legal row


By Katie Sands

Sunday 19th January 2020


viewtopic.php?f=2&t=204226


Cardiff City have been locked in a bitter dispute with Nantes over the £15million transfer fee to bring Sala to the Welsh capital, and it does not appear this will be resolved swiftly.

Cardiff argue he was not officially their player at the time of his death and are not responsible for the fee, while Nantes disagree.

Fifa stepped in and have already ordered the Bluebirds to pay up the first instalment fee - £5.3m - but the club is appealing the decision to the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

Cardiff's view is they did not put Sala on this plane, pick the pilot or choose the aircraft, while they also insist certain conditions of the deal to bring him to Wales had not been met.

The appeal is due to be heard this spring, with two likely scenarios:

CAS make a decision and rule there should be a compromise, with all parties paying a section of the fee. They could rule that both Cardiff and Nantes must each pay pay £5m and also put £2m each into a trust fund for the Sala family.
Because there is a criminal investigation underway, matters could be suspended for four to five years.
At some point in the coming days, WalesOnline understand it is the Bluebirds' intention to put their point of view across to fans and media in general about the non-payment of the transfer fee instalment. They feel this could put a different perception on the situation; the club feels no one has yet got anywhere near the truth.


Nantes stand by that they say Emiliano Sala was a Cardiff City player and have presented the proof.

The club are also keen for a trust to be set up for the Sala family which they can pay into.

For now, the club are preparing the case with their lawyers for the CAS appeal.






AN ANNIVERSARY TRIBUTE :bluebird:

Cardiff fans are being invited to pay their respects by laying tributes at the Fred Keenor statue outside Cardiff City Stadium on Tuesday in memory of both men.

Fans are invited to attend throughout the day, while the club has also confirmed there will be a memorial service dedicated to both men at St David's Cathedral on Charles Street in Cardiff city centre during the same afternoon.
Attachments
45F7B017-514A-4CBA-99DC-5504B12DAFE2.jpeg
45F7B017-514A-4CBA-99DC-5504B12DAFE2.jpeg (186.19 KiB) Viewed 4673 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 121916
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Latest: ‘ Cardiff C v Nantes legal row ‘

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Latest: ‘ Cardiff C v Nantes legal row ‘

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:18 pm

Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 121916
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Latest: ‘ Cardiff C v Nantes legal row ‘

Postby thomasblue » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:35 pm

I said last year This will drag on for years and it will.
It will not stop at the CAS , whoever loses will go after someone else to sue to get the money back
thomasblue
 
Posts: 6063
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:20 pm

Re: Latest: ‘ Cardiff C v Nantes legal row ‘

Postby dogfound » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:08 pm

thomasblue wrote:I said last year This will drag on for years and it will.
It will not stop at the CAS , whoever loses will go after someone else to sue to get the money back



as someone who thinks our club should have paid the fee on the basis that he came here, signed, and was registered with our FA and UEFA...
I have zero problem with our club trying to claim the fee back off insurance whether that is our insurance, or the carriers insurance or attempting to sue agents , or the plane owners for negligence..
I cant really get my head around how our insurance is not paying now. who then take on attempting to reclaim monies from whoever out of the above they feel responsible partly or fully..
dogfound
 
Posts: 12532
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:52 pm

Re: Latest: ‘ Cardiff C v Nantes legal row ‘

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:14 pm

dogfound wrote:I cant really get my head around how our insurance is not paying now.


I have no inside information but I remember posts last year which claimed Sala wasn't added to the club's insurance policy before his tragic death.
User avatar
Tony Blue Williams
 
Posts: 13668
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:25 am

Re: Latest: ‘ Cardiff C v Nantes legal row ‘

Postby dogfound » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:24 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
dogfound wrote:I cant really get my head around how our insurance is not paying now.


I have no inside information but I remember posts last year which claimed Sala wasn't added to the club's insurance policy before his tragic death.



it seems that way mate...
insurance arrive ask questions and if the loss of your asset { wish there was a better word } is not of your doing ,they pay and then take on claiming it back from wherever the investigation takes them..
the club pointing a stick at anyone and everyone and employing legal teams etc suggests no insurance.
will be glad when all the legalities are done..
dogfound
 
Posts: 12532
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:52 pm

Re: Latest: ‘ Cardiff C v Nantes legal row ‘

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:25 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
dogfound wrote:I cant really get my head around how our insurance is not paying now.


I have no inside information but I remember posts last year which claimed Sala wasn't added to the club's insurance policy before his tragic death.



They won't pay because as of now no one as been held accountable and full enquiry as not finished, no insurance company will pay out until full facts and who is responsible for the deaths if anyone is.... who's player was he comes into equation aswell. :thumbup:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 20959
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Latest: ‘ Cardiff C v Nantes legal row ‘

Postby dogfound » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:31 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
dogfound wrote:I cant really get my head around how our insurance is not paying now.


I have no inside information but I remember posts last year which claimed Sala wasn't added to the club's insurance policy before his tragic death.



They won't pay because as of now no one as been held accountable and full enquiry as not finished, no insurance company will pay out until full facts and who is responsible for the deaths if anyone is.... who's player was he comes into equation aswell. :thumbup:



where do you get this idea...the whole point of insurance is that your covered { which includes them chasing things up and trying to reclaim what they've paid out } . if you owned a yacht or plane worth 15 mill , it gets nicked and found a week later totalled...your insurance pays out whether the bloke that's nicked it is caught or not.
nobody would ever take insurance out again if it involved years and years of people pointing fingers and possibly never a defined outcome.
dogfound
 
Posts: 12532
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:52 pm

Re: Latest: ‘ Cardiff C v Nantes legal row ‘

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:39 pm

dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
dogfound wrote:I cant really get my head around how our insurance is not paying now.


I have no inside information but I remember posts last year which claimed Sala wasn't added to the club's insurance policy before his tragic death.



They won't pay because as of now no one as been held accountable and full enquiry as not finished, no insurance company will pay out until full facts and who is responsible for the deaths if anyone is.... who's player was he comes into equation aswell. :thumbup:



where do you get this idea...the whole point of insurance is that your covered { which includes them chasing things up and trying to reclaim what they've paid out } . if you owned a yacht or plane worth 15 mill , it gets nicked and found a week later totalled...your insurance pays out whether the bloke that's nicked it is caught or not.
nobody would ever take insurance out again if it involved years and years of people pointing fingers and possibly never a defined outcome.



Ok why as the insurance company not paid out? Could it be that they haven't established who's player he is? So neither insurance company will pay out until its decided.. or you suggesting one pays out and claim it back if other insurance company is liable for the loss.. only giving a rationale for no insurance payout. :thumbup:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 20959
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Latest: ‘ Cardiff C v Nantes legal row ‘

Postby dogfound » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:07 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
dogfound wrote:I cant really get my head around how our insurance is not paying now.


I have no inside information but I remember posts last year which claimed Sala wasn't added to the club's insurance policy before his tragic death.



They won't pay because as of now no one as been held accountable and full enquiry as not finished, no insurance company will pay out until full facts and who is responsible for the deaths if anyone is.... who's player was he comes into equation aswell. :thumbup:



where do you get this idea...the whole point of insurance is that your covered { which includes them chasing things up and trying to reclaim what they've paid out } . if you owned a yacht or plane worth 15 mill , it gets nicked and found a week later totalled...your insurance pays out whether the bloke that's nicked it is caught or not.
nobody would ever take insurance out again if it involved years and years of people pointing fingers and possibly never a defined outcome.



Ok why as the insurance company not paid out? Could it be that they haven't established who's player he is? So neither insurance company will pay out until its decided.. or you suggesting one pays out and claim it back if other insurance company is liable for the loss.. only giving a rationale for no insurance payout. :thumbup:



i don't know..i only know that if i was out a substantial amount my insurance company would be getting it in the neck from me, and id be expecting them to be doing all the investigating, suing appealing and hire legal teams etc themselves.
dogfound
 
Posts: 12532
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:52 pm

Re: Latest: ‘ Cardiff C v Nantes legal row ‘

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:14 pm

dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
dogfound wrote:I cant really get my head around how our insurance is not paying now.


I have no inside information but I remember posts last year which claimed Sala wasn't added to the club's insurance policy before his tragic death.



They won't pay because as of now no one as been held accountable and full enquiry as not finished, no insurance company will pay out until full facts and who is responsible for the deaths if anyone is.... who's player was he comes into equation aswell. :thumbup:



where do you get this idea...the whole point of insurance is that your covered { which includes them chasing things up and trying to reclaim what they've paid out } . if you owned a yacht or plane worth 15 mill , it gets nicked and found a week later totalled...your insurance pays out whether the bloke that's nicked it is caught or not.
nobody would ever take insurance out again if it involved years and years of people pointing fingers and possibly never a defined outcome.



Ok why as the insurance company not paid out? Could it be that they haven't established who's player he is? So neither insurance company will pay out until its decided.. or you suggesting one pays out and claim it back if other insurance company is liable for the loss.. only giving a rationale for no insurance payout. :thumbup:



i don't know..i only know that if i was out a substantial amount my insurance company would be getting it in the neck from me, and id be expecting them to be doing all the investigating, suing appealing and hire legal teams etc themselves.


Perhaps they are or have been and been doing what you say and have been told certain facts? But there again only minimal info as come out and that's been a contradiction of events! Only fact to emerge is how ameliano died... maybe this statement city are supposed to be doing will shed more light onto the events of that fateful night. :old:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 20959
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Latest: ‘ Cardiff C v Nantes legal row ‘

Postby dogfound » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:21 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
dogfound wrote:I cant really get my head around how our insurance is not paying now.


I have no inside information but I remember posts last year which claimed Sala wasn't added to the club's insurance policy before his tragic death.



They won't pay because as of now no one as been held accountable and full enquiry as not finished, no insurance company will pay out until full facts and who is responsible for the deaths if anyone is.... who's player was he comes into equation aswell. :thumbup:



where do you get this idea...the whole point of insurance is that your covered { which includes them chasing things up and trying to reclaim what they've paid out } . if you owned a yacht or plane worth 15 mill , it gets nicked and found a week later totalled...your insurance pays out whether the bloke that's nicked it is caught or not.
nobody would ever take insurance out again if it involved years and years of people pointing fingers and possibly never a defined outcome.



Ok why as the insurance company not paid out? Could it be that they haven't established who's player he is? So neither insurance company will pay out until its decided.. or you suggesting one pays out and claim it back if other insurance company is liable for the loss.. only giving a rationale for no insurance payout. :thumbup:



i don't know..i only know that if i was out a substantial amount my insurance company would be getting it in the neck from me, and id be expecting them to be doing all the investigating, suing appealing and hire legal teams etc themselves.


Perhaps they are or have been and been doing what you say and have been told certain facts? But there again only minimal info as come out and that's been a contradiction of events! Only fact to emerge is how ameliano died... maybe this statement city are supposed to be doing will shed more light onto the events of that fateful night. :old:



ill be glad when its done mate. i don't think it puts us in a good light and it feels like its never ending. hardly a week goes by without another article. last week it was the skydiving book this week this article and next the club statement will be in the papers and on and on it goes...not much about the loss of lives , its mostly money.
dogfound
 
Posts: 12532
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:52 pm

Re: Latest: ‘ Cardiff C v Nantes legal row ‘

Postby troobloo3339 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:45 pm

As i understand it all premier league players are insured for £16 million under an umbrella policy
Upon signing for a premier league club
Its then upto the club to take out extra insurance if £16:million is not enough
Just my thoughts but the premier league sent the signed documents back to cardiff for them to be ammended due to technical points not exceptable to the premier league
Therefor sadly sala could be deemed by the premier leagues insureres as not being our player and refusing to pay up
Again just my thoughts but i believe its an insurance problem
Dont want to trivalise it but when both parties in a car accident dont agree and niether can.prove 100% whos at fault they end up settling on a knock for knock system
This may end up 50/50 between the 2 clubs and thier insureres
troobloo3339
 
Posts: 6929
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:50 pm

Re: Latest: ‘ Cardiff C v Nantes legal row ‘

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:30 pm

dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
dogfound wrote:I cant really get my head around how our insurance is not paying now.


I have no inside information but I remember posts last year which claimed Sala wasn't added to the club's insurance policy before his tragic death.



They won't pay because as of now no one as been held accountable and full enquiry as not finished, no insurance company will pay out until full facts and who is responsible for the deaths if anyone is.... who's player was he comes into equation aswell. :thumbup:



where do you get this idea...the whole point of insurance is that your covered { which includes them chasing things up and trying to reclaim what they've paid out } . if you owned a yacht or plane worth 15 mill , it gets nicked and found a week later totalled...your insurance pays out whether the bloke that's nicked it is caught or not.
nobody would ever take insurance out again if it involved years and years of people pointing fingers and possibly never a defined outcome.



Ok why as the insurance company not paid out? Could it be that they haven't established who's player he is? So neither insurance company will pay out until its decided.. or you suggesting one pays out and claim it back if other insurance company is liable for the loss.. only giving a rationale for no insurance payout. :thumbup:



i don't know..i only know that if i was out a substantial amount my insurance company would be getting it in the neck from me, and id be expecting them to be doing all the investigating, suing appealing and hire legal teams etc themselves.


Perhaps they are or have been and been doing what you say and have been told certain facts? But there again only minimal info as come out and that's been a contradiction of events! Only fact to emerge is how ameliano died... maybe this statement city are supposed to be doing will shed more light onto the events of that fateful night. :old:



ill be glad when its done mate. i don't think it puts us in a good light and it feels like its never ending. hardly a week goes by without another article. last week it was the skydiving book this week this article and next the club statement will be in the papers and on and on it goes...not much about the loss of lives , its mostly money.



Yes be good to move on but reading the statement club expect it to take years to resolve hence the trust fund for him? Unfortunately money is top of agenda when it comes to football and due to circumstances no one appears to want to part with money until blame is attached! Hopefully club statement will clarify things a bit better but undoubtedly it will raise more questions than it answers. :old:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 20959
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Latest: ‘ Cardiff C v Nantes legal row ‘

Postby Sven » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:02 pm

dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
dogfound wrote:I cant really get my head around how our insurance is not paying now.


I have no inside information but I remember posts last year which claimed Sala wasn't added to the club's insurance policy before his tragic death.



They won't pay because as of now no one as been held accountable and full enquiry as not finished, no insurance company will pay out until full facts and who is responsible for the deaths if anyone is.... who's player was he comes into equation aswell. :thumbup:



where do you get this idea...the whole point of insurance is that your covered { which includes them chasing things up and trying to reclaim what they've paid out } . if you owned a yacht or plane worth 15 mill , it gets nicked and found a week later totalled...your insurance pays out whether the bloke that's nicked it is caught or not.
nobody would ever take insurance out again if it involved years and years of people pointing fingers and possibly never a defined outcome.



Ok why as the insurance company not paid out? Could it be that they haven't established who's player he is? So neither insurance company will pay out until its decided.. or you suggesting one pays out and claim it back if other insurance company is liable for the loss.. only giving a rationale for no insurance payout. :thumbup:



i don't know..i only know that if i was out a substantial amount my insurance company would be getting it in the neck from me, and id be expecting them to be doing all the investigating, suing appealing and hire legal teams etc themselves.


Perhaps they are or have been and been doing what you say and have been told certain facts? But there again only minimal info as come out and that's been a contradiction of events! Only fact to emerge is how ameliano died... maybe this statement city are supposed to be doing will shed more light onto the events of that fateful night. :old:



ill be glad when its done mate. i don't think it puts us in a good light and it feels like its never ending. hardly a week goes by without another article. last week it was the skydiving book this week this article and next the club statement will be in the papers and on and on it goes...not much about the loss of lives , its mostly money.

Does it really put the club in a bad light; or do some just want it to be that way? :?

I have to be honest that not too many people I've spoken to when on my travels (even honest Jacks) are overly interested in the Sala saga and openly admit they don't know the details but would hope their club(s) would fight tooth and nail, if they felt they had a case, which Cardiff City certainly appear to do

We should separate the legal wrangling from the Sala tribute and simply pay respects to the two men that died
"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their gutter level and beat you with experience!"
User avatar
Sven
Moderator
 
Posts: 17939
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:14 pm

Re: Latest: ‘ Cardiff C v Nantes legal row ‘

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:18 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
dogfound wrote:I cant really get my head around how our insurance is not paying now.


I have no inside information but I remember posts last year which claimed Sala wasn't added to the club's insurance policy before his tragic death.



I have been told this by reliable people in our club,
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 121916
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Latest: ‘ Cardiff C v Nantes legal row ‘

Postby Bambasbestbuddy22 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:31 pm

dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
dogfound wrote:I cant really get my head around how our insurance is not paying now.


I have no inside information but I remember posts last year which claimed Sala wasn't added to the club's insurance policy before his tragic death.



They won't pay because as of now no one as been held accountable and full enquiry as not finished, no insurance company will pay out until full facts and who is responsible for the deaths if anyone is.... who's player was he comes into equation aswell. :thumbup:



where do you get this idea...the whole point of insurance is that your covered { which includes them chasing things up and trying to reclaim what they've paid out } . if you owned a yacht or plane worth 15 mill , it gets nicked and found a week later totalled...your insurance pays out whether the bloke that's nicked it is caught or not.
nobody would ever take insurance out again if it involved years and years of people pointing fingers and possibly never a defined outcome.


But if they dont know which party caused the crash they wont pay out in a car accident. So who's fault is it that sala never arrived here? Know one knows who's fault that is.

If they dont know who owns a car they wouldnt pay out. We dont know who sala "belonged" to so they wont pay out.
Bambasbestbuddy22
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:55 pm

Re: Latest: ‘ Cardiff C v Nantes legal row ‘

Postby wez1927 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:34 pm

The sala contracts obligations weren't fulfilled, he was not a registered premier league player there was no guarantee that he would of signed an amended contract and the money owed to nantes needed him to be one , fifa only looked at there international registration and admittedly never looked at the contract clauses , cas will look at the contract , I expect city to win the case but not sure what will happen next , obviously there is a case against the plane companies insurers, my business is insured for 10 million public liability , surely the plane companies would be higher ?
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 14507
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:00 pm

Re: Latest: ‘ Cardiff C v Nantes legal row ‘

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:41 pm

Bambasbestbuddy22 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
dogfound wrote:I cant really get my head around how our insurance is not paying now.


I have no inside information but I remember posts last year which claimed Sala wasn't added to the club's insurance policy before his tragic death.



They won't pay because as of now no one as been held accountable and full enquiry as not finished, no insurance company will pay out until full facts and who is responsible for the deaths if anyone is.... who's player was he comes into equation aswell. :thumbup:



where do you get this idea...the whole point of insurance is that your covered { which includes them chasing things up and trying to reclaim what they've paid out } . if you owned a yacht or plane worth 15 mill , it gets nicked and found a week later totalled...your insurance pays out whether the bloke that's nicked it is caught or not.
nobody would ever take insurance out again if it involved years and years of people pointing fingers and possibly never a defined outcome.


But if they dont know which party caused the crash they wont pay out in a car accident. So who's fault is it that sala never arrived here? Know one knows who's fault that is.

If they dont know who owns a car they wouldnt pay out. We dont know who sala "belonged" to so they wont pay out.


The problem is who's player is he? Until that is established no insurance will pay out why would they if not their responsibility to do so? Besides if city insurers pay out that means hes a city player if nantes do hes theirs! Is that not what the argument is over who's player is he? :roll:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 20959
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Latest: ‘ Cardiff C v Nantes legal row ‘

Postby badgeofhonor » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:14 pm

thomasblue wrote:I said last year This will drag on for years and it will.
It will not stop at the CAS , whoever loses will go after someone else to sue to get the money back


It won't. Not the part that concerns the clubs anyway, unless Cardiff want to risk transfer bans and points deductions.

Once CAS reaches its conclusion, the club will likely have something like 14 days to pay. Failure to do so and sanctions will be imposed from FIFA.

What may rumble on is the legal row, but that won't have any impact on the decision that both CAS and FIFA made, one is legal and the other is civil.
badgeofhonor
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:56 am

Re: Latest: ‘ Cardiff C v Nantes legal row ‘

Postby badgeofhonor » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:18 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
The problem is who's player is he? Until that is established no insurance will pay out why would they if not their responsibility to do so? Besides if city insurers pay out that means hes a city player if nantes do hes theirs! Is that not what the argument is over who's player is he? :roll:


City insurers? if Cardiff had insurance on him then he is their player, you can't insure another clubs player.

I think its fairly obvious Cardiff have no insurance on him, which is why they are kicking up such a fuss. It would have been easy to let the insurers pay otherwise and not drag the clubs name through the mud. Dalman also would not be making the statements he has regarding bankruptcy should they be found liable for it.
badgeofhonor
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:56 am

Re: Latest: ‘ Cardiff C v Nantes legal row ‘

Postby Escott1927 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:20 pm

badgeofhonor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
The problem is who's player is he? Until that is established no insurance will pay out why would they if not their responsibility to do so? Besides if city insurers pay out that means hes a city player if nantes do hes theirs! Is that not what the argument is over who's player is he? :roll:


City insurers? if Cardiff had insurance on him then he is their player, you can't insure another clubs player.

I think its fairly obvious Cardiff have no insurance on him, which is why they are kicking up such a fuss. It would have been easy to let the insurers pay otherwise and not drag the clubs name through the mud. Dalman also would not be making the statements he has regarding bankruptcy should they be found liable for it.


obsessed.
Escott1927
 
Posts: 662
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:55 am

Re: Latest: ‘ Cardiff C v Nantes legal row ‘

Postby badgeofhonor » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:27 pm

Escott1927 wrote:
obsessed.


We should all be.
badgeofhonor
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:56 am

Re: Latest: ‘ Cardiff C v Nantes legal row ‘

Postby Escott1927 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:31 pm

badgeofhonor wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
obsessed.


We should all be.


We should all be obsessed with Cardiff City FC? At least your'e admitting your obsession with the club. Admission is the first step to recovery, well done.
Escott1927
 
Posts: 662
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:55 am

Re: Latest: ‘ Cardiff C v Nantes legal row ‘

Postby badgeofhonor » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:33 pm

Escott1927 wrote:
badgeofhonor wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
obsessed.


We should all be.


We should all be obsessed with Cardiff City FC? At least your'e admitting your obsession with the club. Admission is the first step to recovery, well done.


No, the row over this transfer and it's affect on football in general.

It's global football news and will have very important ramifications for future negotiations between all clubs, but most certainly for Cardiff.
badgeofhonor
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:56 am

Re: Latest: ‘ Cardiff C v Nantes legal row ‘

Postby Bambasbestbuddy22 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:00 pm

badgeofhonor wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
badgeofhonor wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
obsessed.




Obsessed

We should all be.


We should all be obsessed with Cardiff City FC? At least your'e admitting your obsession with the club. Admission is the first step to recovery, well done.


No, the row over this transfer and it's affect on football in general.

It's global football news and will have very important ramifications for future negotiations between all clubs, but most certainly for Cardiff.
Bambasbestbuddy22
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:55 pm



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bebbsyboy, bluebirdoct1962, CF23 Bluebird, evil c, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], moonboots, Octo1927, rontom, Stan_B, TopCat CCFC and 205 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.