Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Reading help

Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:22 am

Looking to take myself and my 4 kids to the game saturday.. the kids don`t have fans numbers and the club wasnt any help over the phone

Told be basically they cant go because there not members..

Re: Reading help

Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:43 am

Problem you have is that you want 5 tickets, each member/ST holder can have a max of 4, it’s stated on the ticket website

F826723F-83B7-4621-B7E5-66F3B96A1ADE.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:57 pm

Beasty1988 wrote:Looking to take myself and my 4 kids to the game saturday.. the kids don`t have fans numbers and the club wasnt any help over the phone

Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:25 pm

Beasty1988 wrote:Looking to take myself and my 4 kids to the game saturday.. the kids don`t have fans numbers and the club wasnt any help over the phone

Ridiculous!
Club either wants to sell tickets and get good support or not.
So much for posters saying how cheap tickets are, should sell them all etc, yet the club cant be bothered to help out a guy with 4 kids!

Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:47 pm

Bluebird Always wrote:

Ridiculous!
Club either wants to sell tickets and get good support or not.
So much for posters saying how cheap tickets are, should sell them all etc, yet the club cant be bothered to help out a guy with 4 kids!

Well they obviously do want to but you still have to follow the rules.