Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City argued for more tickets / So let’s turn up

Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:35 am

UPDATED:

VINCE ALM:

Reading Ticket update over 2,000 sold out of the 3,600 no excuses plenty left and should be a good atmosphere for the short trip down the M4 :bluebird:

VINCE ALM:

We have 3,600 tickets :bluebird:

Supporters club Reading update; We still have capacity on our coaches for the weekend and you can still book and pay by the following ways;

You can book through normal channels messenger text or whats app 07814 779441, or ring in the evening. You can book no later than 3pm Friday 24th Jan.

If you want to pay by card you can do so Friday evening on a different number which I will give you when you book.

If you want to pay by cash, or drop consent forms, membership forms I will be down the stadium Friday tea time from 5pm but you will need to book with me first do not turn up unannounced you maybe disappointed.

If you are under 18 non supporters club member you will need a consent form signed by a parent or guardian these can be downloaded off our website http://www.ccsc.co.uk

Reading wanted to give us 2,200 the club argued for the full 15% but Reading would only allow the full capacity under certain conditions Sale only. So let us turn up in numbers and show Reading FC we were right to demand our full allocation of over 3,600 :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Cardiff City argued for more tickets / So let’s turn up

Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:38 am

FACUP 4TH RD AWAY AT READING / JUST UP THE M4 / A SATURDAY/ 3PM / NOT LIVE ON TV :bluebird:

NO RESTRICTIONS & ONLY £10 ADULTS :shock: £ 5 KIDS :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:50 am

VINCE ALM:

Reading Ticket update over 2,000 sold out of the 3,600 no excuses plenty left and should be a good atmosphere for the short trip down the M4 :bluebird:

Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:44 pm

Why are they only allowing away members and ST holders to buy tickets then, are these conditions set by Reading? I want to buy tickets for me and my son coming from London but the ticket office won’t sell be the tickets, I’m on their database and buy home tickets and merchandise but I can’t buy an away ticket. Also I thought most games this season have been pay on the gate in the end.

Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:52 pm

fog wrote:Why are they only allowing away members and ST holders to buy tickets then, are these conditions set by Reading? I want to buy tickets for me and my son coming from London but the ticket office won’t sell be the tickets, I’m on their database and buy home tickets and merchandise but I can’t buy an away ticket. Also I thought most games this season have been pay on the gate in the end.

No Cardiff City set this 10 years ago.

To get City fans to buy memberships and know who the tickets were going to.

Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:02 pm

So if I’m a ST holder I can buy 4 tickets and they have no idea who the other 3 tickets are for, yet I’m on their database on buy home tickets and stuff from the shop, what’s the difference, it’s bollocks.

Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:24 pm

fog wrote:So if I’m a ST holder I can buy 4 tickets and they have no idea who the other 3 tickets are for, yet I’m on their database on buy home tickets and stuff from the shop, what’s the difference, it’s bollocks.

As a ST holder i agree with you.
After a certain period put them on general sale to everyone.
If they don't sell them all then blame the club not the fans

Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:11 pm

Lets hope more importantly the team turns up.

Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:16 pm

Or not

Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:14 pm

Are they going to allow pay on the gate? I’m a member but wanted to take my son and a few of his mates in the car but don’t want to pay for membership for them all when tickets only cost £3!!!

Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:15 pm

Could a season ticket holder just pass the additional tickets onto anyone then? Don’t need to assign them to a fan number of member or ST holder?

Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:50 pm

shaky wrote:Could a season ticket holder just pass the additional tickets onto anyone then? Don’t need to assign them to a fan number of member or ST holder?

They will all be assigned the season ticket holders fan number. So it’s not as if they’d be handed out to random people or the ST holder would be in the shit.

Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:59 pm

But these people would not need to be members?!?

Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:50 am

I purchased two tickets for me and my boy who are season ticket holders and I also purchased one for my nephew who isn't on the database but assigned to my fan number, hope that helps.

Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:52 am

Cheers

Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:24 pm

Over 2300 sold, plus it’s pay on the day.

Very good following, given we took 2000 to Birmingham last week and have Luton in 2 weeks which will sell out then I’d expect another big following to Stoke 2 weeks later.

Not bad considering we are hardly setting the world alight

Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:44 pm

Gone are the days of taking 3500-4000 to one of our easiest games... not the same

Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:46 pm

BarryWelsh88 wrote:Gone are the days of taking 3500-4000 to one of our easiest games... not the same

There were barely 4000 home fans at ccfc for the Carlisle home game.