Tomlin(signed a new deal)
Connelly
Jazz
Peltier
Ward
Bogle
Bolger
Bamba

Am i the only one who wouldn't offer a new deal to any of them?

Re: Players out of contract.

Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:53 am

I am with you...not good enough we need better

Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:54 am

Bamba has signed a new deal

Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:56 am

PontreBlue wrote:So at the end of this season we have 8 players out of contract these include:-
Connelly
Jazz
Peltier
Ward
Bogle
Bolger
Bamba

I'm sure pelts is 2021

Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:44 am

wez1927 wrote:
PontreBlue wrote:So at the end of this season we have 8 players out of contract these include:-
Connelly
Jazz
Peltier
Ward
Bogle
Bolger
Bamba

I'm sure pelts is 2021

pelts is out of contract at the summer 100%

Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:09 pm

If we can keep Jazz and Ward fit I see them as good players. So I'd make a decision on them depending on their fitness come the end of the season. I'd also keep Peltier as back up.

What are the reports on Bolger? I had read really good reviews about him.

Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:20 pm

Cinderford_Davies_Blue wrote:Bamba has signed a new deal

i didnt know that, is it a year deal or 2? still wouldnt of offered him one still.

Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:24 pm

JasonFowler1991 wrote:If we can keep Jazz and Ward fit I see them as good players. So I'd make a decision on them depending on their fitness come the end of the season. I'd also keep Peltier as back up.

What are the reports on Bolger? I had read really good reviews about him.

anyone know roughly how much peltier is on pw got to be a good 10k-15k. I'd love us to get hugill think hes exactly what we need mobile good finisher bring others into play but dont think it's realistic :thumbright:

Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:40 pm

PontreBlue wrote:
Cinderford_Davies_Blue wrote:Bamba has signed a new deal

i didnt know that, is it a year deal or 2? still wouldnt of offered him one still.

end of next season mate

Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:11 pm

Didnt Bamba reveal he had signed a new contract, but theres been no official press release from the club?

Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:26 pm

They can all go as far as I'm concerned. Bamba did have his extended until 2021 and Tomlin not sure if it's two years from now or another two years after this season? They could have both gone too, we need new, younger, blood.

Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:36 pm

I’d keep Peltier not only for his playing ability but you need a hardman and fighter in the dressing room and they are hard to come by nowadays.

Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:56 pm

piledriver64 wrote:I’d keep Peltier not only for his playing ability but you need a hardman and fighter in the dressing room and they are hard to come by nowadays.

To be fair i think you've made a very good point which i made to a friend the otherday, i said that we are a soft team we lack any aggression were very passive. Nobody wants a battle which what imo the championship is all about i look at our team the likes of morrison bennett murphy glatzel jazz whyte pack hoillett bamba all look scared to get stuck in its embarrassing seen more fight in youth kids football.