A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Swansea Academy

Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:59 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:Yet another thread ruined

By the pretend jack

Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:48 am

goats wrote:
What tales, like losing your academy? Getting 9000 crowds, all of which are true.
I don’t have to work that hard these days thanks, I’ve got six houses and no mortgages and live a very nice life.
I also have a lovely wife and beaut kids. Life is sweet. You clearly have nothing going on and think life is all about money which once you attain you quickly realise it so isn’t.

Yes both of those fantasy tales are a start, neither of which are true.

the rest of your post is another :laughing6:

Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:26 am

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:55 pm

goats wrote:

By the pretend jack

In my opinion by posters who I'm sure were guided by their parents to be polite and respectful of others opinions even though they may disgaree , and seem to have forgotton.

Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:49 am

Fusilier52 wrote:
goats wrote:

By the pretend jack

In my opinion by posters who I'm sure were guided by their parents to be polite and respectful of others opinions even though they may disgaree , and seem to have forgotton.

Are you not embarrassed by your mate on here? It would make me cringe if a cardiff fan acted like he does on the swansea forum. Truly embarrassing.

Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:08 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:
goats wrote:

By the pretend jack

Clucas was good the other day, great goal then took the piss out of the fans, and laughed at all the money he had earned and how you made him a rich man :thumbup: Nice one Ginge :laughing6: