Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO MODS

Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:23 pm

I guess you did not like my post re making me a mod to sort roathie out, once and for all. Nothing has been done about him, when it is so simple to do. I did say I have the time and inclination, I guess that the inclination bit is the one that got my post deleted. I cannot find it anywhere on the posts about jacks quite a shock
Rothie is now even talking to himself
Swansee and abertaweswan
also badgeofhonor and welshcasual he really is going to town ruining this board!

Re: FAO MODS

Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:36 pm

Pm you twice :thumbright: :thumbright:

Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:37 pm

How can you sort him when the coward uses a proxy?

Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:45 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:How can you sort him when the coward uses a proxy?

I’ve agreed to disagree with him amicably and just decide not to take part. Simple really.

Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:44 pm

Surely the best way to sort it out would be to verify accounts with a text message to a mobile phone number.Each number is only allowed one account.
If you want a account you have to give the mobile number in which will be used to send a activation code to. If his number comes up just ban it.

Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:06 pm

thomasblue wrote:Surely the best way to sort it out would be to verify accounts with a text message to a mobile phone number.Each number is only allowed one account.
If you want a account you have to give the mobile number in which will be used to send a activation code to. If his number comes up just ban it.

He's pathetic enough to get multiple phones just to make accounts :lol:

Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:13 pm

He shows himself by his MO soon enough. Bn him straight away, and delete his posts. Easy enough. :old: :roll:

Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:24 pm

Igovernor wrote:I guess you did not like my post re making me a mod to sort roathie out, once and for all. Nothing has been done about him, when it is so simple to do. I did say I have the time and inclination, I guess that the inclination bit is the one that got my post deleted. I cannot find it anywhere on the posts about jacks quite a shock
Rothie is now even talking to himself
Swansee and abertaweswan
also badgeofhonor and welshcasual he really is going to town ruining this board!

Sorry mate,I've just asked for clarity, as to why it had been locked!! It's getting mad all the time,I just put him on ignore,as has been said his mo soon becomes visible,the man is getting hits I suppose,can't see another reason,as the description put up,fits him like a glove!! :old: :bluebird:

Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:42 pm

thomasblue wrote:Surely the best way to sort it out would be to verify accounts with a text message to a mobile phone number.Each number is only allowed one account.

Couldn't he just buy a 50p simcard with a new number?

Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:59 pm

A very sad life if you have to use half a dozen different names in a few hours to get into a group where you are not wanted. I suppose the problem is he is not wanted anywhere, including his own team forum. He is probably the same when not posting on a forum, quite likely has no friends and his only pleasure is being a general nobhead on a public forum. He thinks his behaviour is normal but you have to wonder if there is anyone else on this planet who uses hundreds of different names just to get access to a football forum of a club he doesn't support. A very weird person who obviously has problems.

Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:38 pm

His posts on twitter make him sound like an avid Cardiff fan who knows everything going on at the club

Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:43 pm

NIBluebird wrote:His posts on twitter make him sound like an avid Cardiff fan who knows everything going on at the club

Could you PM me his @? could do with a laugh

Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:50 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:A very sad life if you have to use half a dozen different names in a few hours to get into a group where you are not wanted. I suppose the problem is he is not wanted anywhere, including his own team forum. He is probably the same when not posting on a forum, quite likely has no friends and his only pleasure is being a general nobhead on a public forum. He thinks his behaviour is normal but you have to wonder if there is anyone else on this planet who uses hundreds of different names just to get access to a football forum of a club he doesn't support. A very weird person who obviously has problems.

I think his behaviour is a coping mechanism, a reaction to a topsy turvey chaotic world unfolding before his eyes. If he can argue and win, in his head, he's restored order from the chaos thus enabling relaxation for 10 minutes.

Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:34 pm

bobbybluebird1 wrote::laughing6: Look at everyone trying to justify their inability to listen to another mans view. Fascinating reading...

Fuc off roathy.....

Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:39 pm

GENERAL CHAT wrote:
bobbybluebird1 wrote::laughing6: Look at everyone trying to justify their inability to listen to another mans view. Fascinating reading...

Fuc off roathy.....

Lol

Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:56 pm

I ignore him as best I can, I wont ever respond to him and this is what hurts him the most, its just a shame that some will bite and reply which gives his the satisfaction he craves.

He does have issues, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to work that out, we all have differing opinions, I'm fairly sure I have had a few disagreements with the OP in the past but that's all it ever is, differing opinions and nothing personal. Same as Annis the Forum owner, I'm sure Annis won't be offended by me saying I disagree with some of the things he says and then on the other side I also agree with a hell of a lot he says. That, right there is the beauty of an internet forum, a place where you can have you're say and debate with fellow Football fans without thinking you're opinion is right and theirs is wrong.

With 'Roathie' it isn't a debate, its about 'him' and his 'way' and 'view' of the world, you only have to look at the thread Annis created 'I can only see us getting dragged through the mud'.

Barry Welsh claims no other Club would have acted like we have. Well that is absolutely impossible to say as it hasn't happened before which to quote the freak is a 'fact' and when I said the only person who's been involved in a Football Club who's made a personal opinion in the matter is Simon Jordan who's says he understand where we are coming from he brands 'Simon Jordan' and idiot, you can only laugh really :laughing5:

Simon Jordan a man who is GIVEN a platform to point out his views on the Nations Biggest Sports Radio channel, a bloke who has actually had inside views of a Football Club as a child.

A bloke who with his partner set up a company with £30,000 and sold it 6 years later for £70 million+ and despite his mistakes is still a millionaire, but yes the blokes an idiot in comparison to a bloke who creates multiple usernames on a rival teams forum in the odd needs for some kind of weird satisfaction only known to him.

However what pisses me off the most is the boards stance and they keep validating his usernames including AbertwaeTown and Swanzee both validated today, you know its him so stop accepting, its really not that difficult.

Put the board on a one month lockdown, no new usernames, and them review it, make is a vouched for board where known users can vouch for new members or follow one of the other ideas otherwise this board is going to die, its already on its knees as a debating place for fans.

Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:03 pm

RV Casual wrote:I ignore him as best I can, I wont ever respond to him and this is what hurts him the most, its just a shame that some will bite and reply which gives his the satisfaction he craves.

He does have issues, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to work that out, we all have differing opinions, I'm fairly sure I have had a few disagreements with the OP in the past but that's all it ever is, differing opinions and nothing personal. Same as Annis the Forum owner, I'm sure Annis won't be offended by me saying I disagree with some of the things he says and then on the other side I also agree with a hell of a lot he says. That, right there is the beauty of an internet forum, a place where you can have you're say and debate with fellow Football fans without thinking you're opinion is right and theirs is wrong.

With 'Roathie' it isn't a debate, its about 'him' and his 'way' and 'view' of the world, you only have to look at the thread Annis created 'I can only see us getting dragged through the mud'.

Barry Welsh claims no other Club would have acted like we have. Well that is absolutely impossible to say as it hasn't happened before which to quote the freak is a 'fact' and when I said the only person who's been involved in a Football Club who's made a personal opinion in the matter is Simon Jordan who's says he understand where we are coming from he brands 'Simon Jordan' and idiot, you can only laugh really :laughing5:

Simon Jordan a man who is GIVEN a platform to point out his views on the Nations Biggest Sports Radio channel, a bloke who has actually had inside views of a Football Club as a child.

A bloke who with his partner set up a company with £30,000 and sold it 6 years later for £70 million+ and despite his mistakes is still a millionaire, but yes the blokes an idiot in comparison to a bloke who creates multiple usernames on a rival teams forum in the odd needs for some kind of weird satisfaction only known to him.

However what pisses me off the most is the boards stance and they keep validating his usernames including AbertwaeTown and Swanzee both validated today, you know its him so stop accepting, its really not that difficult.

Put the board on a one month lockdown, no new usernames, and them review it, make is a vouched for board where known users can vouch for new members or follow one of the other ideas otherwise this board is going to die, its already on its knees as a debating place for fans.

Plus Bobby bluebird 1 :thumbup: I had enough of him,but he makes it a pain,to keep trawling,spotting then putting on ignore :sleepy2: :old: :bluebird:

Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:37 pm

I might be being thick here but surely if he was allowed on with the original user name of Roathie without that being banned then those who didn't want to talk to him could just use the ignore function?

Doesnt this constant battle make everyone's lives harder in terms of knowing which accounts to ban and ignore?

Stupid way of phrasing it but essentially 'decriminilazing' him would mean he wouldn't have to keep 'breaking the law's as it were in setting up new accounts all the time.

It must be exhausting for everyone involved surely?

Barnett was a far better troll though.

Anyone remember the thread he claimed to be a scout for Serie A? Top class trolling that.

Roathie just likes winning arguments and cant let things go and has that knack of making you want to bite back which is why he gets the long neverending threads - but ultimately he lacks the over the top flair and creativity Barnett had in terms of on point trolling.

I dont often engage with him but when I have sone it's been largely in good faith and all harmless. Mostly I just dont bother though and so whether he is here or not and what he's called on any given day doeant really doesnt bother me.

And no, just because I have a neutral opinion of public enemy number one does not mean I am another multi of his. Just for the record before the inevitable accusatory hmmm... comes along because I wrote a longer than average post.

Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:57 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:I might be being thick here but surely if he was allowed on with the original user name of Roathie without that being banned then those who didn't want to talk to him could just use the ignore function?

Doesnt this constant battle make everyone's lives harder in terms of knowing which accounts to ban and ignore?

Stupid way of phrasing it but essentially 'decriminilazing' him would mean he wouldn't have to keep 'breaking the law's as it were in setting up new accounts all the time.

Anyone remember the thread he claimed to be a scout for Serie A? Top class trolling that.

Roathie just likes winning arguments and cant let things go and has that knack of making you want to bite back which is why he gets the long neverending threads - but ultimately he lacks the over the top flair and creativity Barnett had in terms of on point trolling.

I dont often engage with him but when I have sone it's been largely in good faith and all harmless. Mostly I just dont bother though and so whether he is here or not and what he's called on any given day doeant really doesnt bother me.

And no, just because I have a neutral opinion of public enemy number one does not mean I am another multi of his. Just for the record before the inevitable accusatory hmmm... comes along because I wrote a longer than average post.

I think I was accused of being him last week aswell.
Should start a "me too" trend
I AM ROATHIE lol

Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:58 pm

bobbybluebird1 wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:

Come on then, explain your own behaviour...

What? You mean having the audacity to give my views on a forum designed for that and refusing to be silenced because people dont like what I say?

I really have to defend that? really? :roll: :shock:

I suspected you lacked insight into this behaviour but not this deeply lacking... mad head you are honestly

Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:02 pm

thomasblue wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:I might be being thick here but surely if he was allowed on with the original user name of Roathie without that being banned then those who didn't want to talk to him could just use the ignore function?

I think I was accused of being him last week aswell.
Should start a "me too" trend
I AM ROATHIE lol

#NotAllRoathie

:D

Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:57 am

bobbybluebird1 wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:
I suspected you lacked insight into this behaviour but not this deeply lacking... mad head you are honestly

You don't need insight, it is what it is. Giving an opinion on a football forum.:roll:

The ''mad behavior'' is the reaction to it, utterly bonkers in fact. :?

Everyone is bonkers and you're the sane one.

Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:25 am

Forever Blue wrote:Pm you twice :thumbright: :thumbright:

In your own words Annis, Hmmmmmmmm! I pm'd you some time ago,asking why my post regards the "mood" had been locked?? I also have posted asking mods as to why,but haven't heard a peep?? I thought my topic choice was as valid as most,more so than some others!! And was a question I thought would be talked about/debated,yet it seems that the only reason I can see,is a certain poster assumed wrongly (yes wrongly :shock: ) that the post was aimed at him directly,not at the many that seem to be what I would call,consistently posting negatively regards tan/Harris. If the loon has escaped the asylum quote is what is meant,then yes I freely admit,that was meant for a certain poster,the rest,as a fan of another team,I wasn't asking him about the mood of the fans of a club he has no affinity with whatsoever, why would I? ? I was asking CARDIFF CITY fans opinions,as any other means little to me,I couldn't care less about their respective clubs fans opinions,I don't support them,anyway the ignore button is in full swing :lol: shame people attach his posts to theirs,as I still get to read some!! While I will say,I don't condone abuse,some people invite it? :old: :bluebird:

Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:34 am

ElyBoy1984 wrote:
bobbybluebird1 wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:

You don't need insight, it is what it is. Giving an opinion on a football forum.:roll:

The ''mad behavior'' is the reaction to it, utterly bonkers in fact. :?

Nail,head,springs to mind :thumbup: I think it would be better if people just put roathy at the beginning of their post,rather than attach his words to thir reply to him,then those who have him on ignore,really get to IGNORE his posts,rather than read the odd one here and there,with no real choice. :old: :bluebird:

Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:43 am

ElyBoy1984 wrote:

Everyone? Don't be so daft.

The handful that run around the forum crying because someone is having his say on football matters. Those ones are bonkers :thumbup:

Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:44 am

bluesince62 wrote:

Nail,head,springs to mind :thumbup: I think it would be better if people just put roathy at the beginning of their post,rather than attach his words to thir reply to him,then those who have him on ignore,really get to IGNORE his posts,rather than read the odd one here and there,with no real choice. :old: :bluebird:

Another being daft. You talk about me more than most on here :laughing6:

Are you the one who pretended to be a vegetarian in order not to lose a debate? :shock:

Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:03 am

My view has always been the same.

You can always just ignore his posts. I'm sure there's a lot on here who ignore mine :lol:

But it's fair to say that some on here will always come back at him with something, and that gives him the opportunity to post more in response.

If people want to hear less from him, just don't respond to his posts. You know he'll always debate with you.

When one of the biggest topics on the forum at the moment is about the Jacks, then surely it's only right to get the Jacks view on it anyway?

Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:18 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:My view has always been the same.

You can always just ignore his posts. I'm sure there's a lot on here who ignore mine :lol:

But it's fair to say that some on here will always come back at him with something, and that gives him the opportunity to post more in response.

If people want to hear less from him, just don't respond to his posts. You know he'll always debate with you.

When one of the biggest topics on the forum at the moment is about the Jacks, then surely it's only right to get the Jacks view on it anyway?

What a refreshing attitude, far better than the bitter personal nonsense we see daily that wrecks the forum.

:clap:

Its a football forum ffs, man up and let people discuss football. If you end up getting upset because someone adds some sense to some nonsense about Swansea, then that suggests the initial view was rubbish in the first place. :thumbright:

Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:27 am

bluesince62 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Pm you twice :thumbright: :thumbright:

In your own words Annis, Hmmmmmmmm! I pm'd you some time ago,asking why my post regards the "mood" had been locked?? I also have posted asking mods as to why,but haven't heard a peep?? I thought my topic choice was as valid as most,more so than some others!! And was a question I thought would be talked about/debated,yet it seems that the only reason I can see,is a certain poster assumed wrongly (yes wrongly :shock: ) that the post was aimed at him directly,not at the many that seem to be what I would call,consistently posting negatively regards tan/Harris. If the loon has escaped the asylum quote is what is meant,then yes I freely admit,that was meant for a certain poster,the rest,as a fan of another team,I wasn't asking him about the mood of the fans of a club he has no affinity with whatsoever, why would I? ? I was asking CARDIFF CITY fans opinions,as any other means little to me,I couldn't care less about their respective clubs fans opinions,I don't support them,anyway the ignore button is in full swing :lol: shame people attach his posts to theirs,as I still get to read some!! While I will say,I don't condone abuse,some people invite it? :old: :bluebird:

So you make a post, where you make abusive remarks about me... and admit that’s the case.

I respond to those remarks and I am wrongly doing so?

Have you listened to yourself? :roll:

Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:04 am

Rogerthat wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:

Everyone? Don't be so daft.

The handful that run around the forum crying because someone is having his say on football matters. Those ones are bonkers :thumbup:

Like i said, you seem to lack the personal insight to understand your own behaviour. And I don't believe you're ironically on a wind up the way Barnett would've been.

Are you seriously suggesting the vast majority of this board think your behaviour is sound and reasonable?