Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

deleting a topic

Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:35 pm

Does anyone know or can tell me how to delete a topic please?

Re: deleting a topic

Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:06 pm

Easy.. just disagree with Sven or prove him wrong and WHOOSH it’s gone

Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:08 am

Best way is to ask a moderator.

Either send one of us a PM or post it in a reply to that topic.

Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:06 pm

BarryWelsh88 wrote:Easy.. just disagree with Sven or prove him wrong and WHOOSH it’s gone

Here's one for you...

Show me any genuine example that I have deleted one of YOUR direct posts on this Forum? :?

The response should be constrained to the current user name 'BarryWelsh88' and shouldn't include any that are included in the inane responses from your bosom buddy, the troubled Donald Trump Jnr., as they weren't posted by you, so the original comment remained in place...FACT!

At this point, you can be (a) honest and declare you are wrong above, (b) lie, or (c) ignore the question

Over to you, fella... ;)

Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:17 pm

Here’s one back...

Where have I accused you of deleting any of my posts?

I have not... fact

Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:36 pm

BarryWelsh88 wrote:Here’s one back...

Where have I accused you of deleting any of my posts?

I have not... fact

Ah, so you got involved in the thread unnecessarily and just to 'have a pop', then? :? :oops:

Thanks, fella. All I needed was for you to confirm (for general clarification) after your inane comment above that you weren't ever wronged by me on that score...and you've done it with aplomb! :thumbright: :oops:

Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:47 pm

You’re making a situation up... I’d never accused you of deleting MY posts... FACT.

Have you deleted other people’s?

Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:10 pm

BarryWelsh88 wrote:You’re making a situation up... I’d never accused you of deleting MY posts... FACT.

Have you deleted other people’s?

That's a weak attempt to deflect, fella and I'm actually embarrassed for you :oops:

To answer the question though, yes, without shadow of doubt...but not in the way you're insinuating. All Moderators/Admins will have done it at some point and it's done in the wider interests of the Forum and, occasionally, individuals

If, as I suspect, you are harping on about the recent 'Match Day Thread' where I deleted a number of posts from your bosom buddy, Donald Trump, Jnr., then I stated at the time why it was done and was open and honest about said reasons

You're digging a hole now, fella, and I understand you've had that explained elsewhere

Unless you can give me direct references that don't include Donald Trump, Jnr., give it up and concentrate on your match day negativity, where I note you called for 'Harris Out' from the comfort of a mobile phone scoreline :oops:

Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:31 pm

What’s your problem if I want Harris out? Don’t like that it’s a different opinion to yours? Embarrassed because someone doesn’t go along with your opinion?

Grow up and accept different opinions

Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:33 pm

As for negativity I predicted a Cardiff win today but you obviously ignored that... I’ll stick to being pessimistic seeing as we cannot beat reading reserves