Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Adam Idah good option to go for...

Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:07 am

On loan from norwich. Wont cost much, young hungry striker who has pedigree a hat trick against preston the last round in the fa cup and scored lots of goals for republic of ireland through all youth age groups. Tall physical type with pace which should suit this cardiff side.

Surely signing him is more sensible than gambling on another player from league 1 or abroad for a few million?
Charlton interested apparently, go get him i say neil...

Re: Adam Idah good option to go for...

Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:15 am

Nowhere near in the mould that NH wants

Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:26 am

Welsh Giants wrote:On loan from norwich. Wont cost much, young hungry striker who has pedigree a hat trick against preston the last round in the fa cup and scored lots of goals for republic of ireland through all youth age groups. Tall physical type with pace which should suit this cardiff side.

Surely signing him is more sensible than gambling on another player from league 1 or abroad for a few million?

How much will he cost then?

Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:32 pm

NIBluebird wrote:
Welsh Giants wrote:On loan from norwich. Wont cost much, young hungry striker who has pedigree a hat trick against preston the last round in the fa cup and scored lots of goals for republic of ireland through all youth age groups. Tall physical type with pace which should suit this cardiff side.

How much will he cost then?

How the f**k would i know

Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:33 pm

BarryWelsh88 wrote:Nowhere near in the mould that NH wants

How do you know the mould of player harris wants and what is that mould?