Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: O/T Netflix

Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:54 am

Just watched the film The Siege of Jadotville, really enjoyed it, good film based on true story

2nd series of Sunderland till I did should fill next few nights.

Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:05 pm

Started an Indian series called Jamtara, it’s subtitles but looks decent. Anyone who hasn’t seen Its always Sunny In Philadelphia should check it out, Danny Divito is in it from series 2 or 3, absolutely brilliant laugh out loud telly.

Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:14 pm

RV Casual wrote:Just watched the film The Siege of Jadotville, really enjoyed it, good film based on true story

2nd series of Sunderland till I did should fill next few nights.

Sunderland is good :thumbup:

Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:58 pm

Narcos Mexico

Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:10 pm

Sunderland till I die 2nd season started today just seen episode 1 good documentary

Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:20 pm

check out "Sunderland Till I Die" its a behind the scenes over a season at sunderland, really good watch

Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:24 pm

The Tiger King, everyone on that show is insane

Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:29 pm

Bluebird1990 wrote:The Tiger King, everyone on that show is insane

Yep I can vouch for that they are mental. And more of the most shocking moments I’ve seen on tv.

Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:48 pm

Sunderland till I die series 2 on today great documentary

Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:47 am

half heartedly gave this a go having been told its good...how good can a documentary about a bloke with tigers be. ?

wow...yep all completely off their rockers

Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:01 am

Ozark :thumbright:

Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:07 am

dogfound wrote:

half heartedly gave this a go having been told its good...how good can a documentary about a bloke with tigers be. ?

And it says a lot when the Bloke in a redneck gay triple marriage is one ofthe least crazy things on that show :lol:

Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:44 am

dogfound wrote:

I just watched the Tiger King it's rubbish 4/10, they're all just idiots!

Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:14 am

if you have sky, Gomorrah, the greatest thing i've seen

Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:05 pm

bluebird04 wrote:if you have sky, Gomorrah, the greatest thing i've seen

Fantastic telly

Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:24 pm

Watched the film ‘Bird box’ on Netflix last night. Very good.

Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:32 pm

Just finished watching "making a murderer" on Netflix ( 20 x episodes over 2 seasons).

It is a documentary / fact based real life story.

It does get a bit monotonous and repetitive in places but all I can Say is "F-ck" it is unbelievable what happens in the name of Money, state and public corruption. :shock:

If you like real life detective type thinking stuff then this is for you but stick with it and watch it right up to episode 20.

Another excellent show is "Mindhunter" as already said.

Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:45 pm

powysblue wrote:Just finished watching "making a murderer" on Netflix ( 20 x episodes over 2 seasons).

It does get a bit monotonous and repetitive in places but all I can Say is "F-ck" it is unbelievable what happens in the name of Money, state and public corruption. :shock:

If you like real life detective type thinking stuff then this is for you but stick with it and watch it right up to episode 20.

I loved it.

Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:48 pm

Pennydarrenblue wrote:
powysblue wrote:Just finished watching "making a murderer" on Netflix ( 20 x episodes over 2 seasons).

I loved it.

If you liked them try The Staircase.

Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:52 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:
Pennydarrenblue wrote:

I loved it.

Seem that as well. Was good also.

Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:52 pm

I think the sinner was good especially season 1

Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:12 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:Watched the film ‘Bird box’ on Netflix last night. Very good.

That's next on my list mate, just finished the Caliphate

Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:20 pm

RV Casual wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:Watched the film ‘Bird box’ on Netflix last night. Very good.

I really enjoyed it RV. Let me know what you think of it. :thumbup:

Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:43 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

I really enjoyed it RV. Let me know what you think of it. :thumbup:

Will do buddy :thumbup:

Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:56 pm

Bluebina wrote:
dogfound wrote:

its all about opinions, my wife thought it was rubbish too... the fact they are all completely nuts and just kept getting more nuts through the 4 years of filming was what hooked me..

Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:15 pm

dogfound wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
dogfound wrote:

its all about opinions, my wife thought it was rubbish too... the fact they are all completely nuts and just kept getting more nuts through the 4 years of filming was what hooked me..

Agree. God bless 'murica!

Apparently How to fix a drug scandal is even better! Can't wait! Haha

Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:16 pm

bluebird04 wrote:if you have sky, Gomorrah, the greatest thing i've seen

Brilliant series! Gomorrah and The Wire are my top 2 box sets of all time, both on Sky.

Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:59 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:
Pennydarrenblue wrote:

I loved it.

Good call Jimmy, up to episode 7 of 20 of "The Staircase" and your right enjoying the court process (don't know yet which way it will go), I keep swinging back and forth Guilty or not Guilty ? :?:

Suppose I will find out soon though :thumbup:

Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:06 pm

powysblue wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:
Pennydarrenblue wrote:

I loved it.

Good call Jimmy, up to episode 7 of 20 of "The Staircase" and your right enjoying the court process (don't know yet which way it will go), I keep swinging back and forth Guilty or not Guilty ? :?:

Suppose I will find out soon though :thumbup:

No probs. Enjoy. Think we binge watched it and fluttered between G or NG like you!! Won't spoil it for you.

Got a few more I think you'll like when you're finished on that one.

Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:17 am

Formula 1

Fargo