Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

O/T another Terrorist attack in Streatham

Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:20 pm

Armed Police have shot dead a suspect after multiple stabbings just after 2pm today in Streatham high street, incident has been labelled as terror related by the Met Police.

Re: O/T another Terrorist attack in Streatham

Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:23 pm

snoopystorm wrote:Armed Police have shot dead a suspect after multiple stabbings just after 2pm today in Streatham high street, incident has been labelled as terror related by the Met Police.

Scumbag,,glad they shot him dead

Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:08 am

wez1927 wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:Armed Police have shot dead a suspect after multiple stabbings just after 2pm today in Streatham high street, incident has been labelled as terror related by the Met Police.

Scumbag,,glad they shot him dead

Recently released from prison for terror offences, believe he was being followed or certainly armed police were in proximity for something as on scene immediately he left shop and shot him immediately as was wearing false bomb vest..

Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:10 am

Well done to the police.

There should be at least double on the streets what there is.

I am a recovering drug addict, and believe me more police are needed.

Would also say that despite being a Labour member, it has to be said that Sadiq Khan has been a terrible mayor. He'll retain his place though, because the alternatives are appealable to Londoners.

Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:03 am

My first thought was to those who got stabbed; then my second thought went straight to the money saved by not having to keep that piece of scum (who this nation once welcomed) in prison and all that entails for a terrorist inmate

One would hope the routine referral to the IPCC will be exactly that...routine! :thumbright:

Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:25 am

Sven wrote:

My first thought was to those who got stabbed; then my second thought went straight to the money saved by not having to keep that piece of scum (who this nation once welcomed) in prison and all that entails for a terrorist inmate

One would hope the routine referral to the IPCC will be exactly that...routine! :thumbright:

Yes will be routine as thay are wearing fake bombs! police have legitimate reason to shoot 1st ask is it real later... that is not up for debate yet? But sure terrorist sympathisers will eventually try challenging police action ad against their right to life crap....

Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:59 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:

Yes will be routine as thay are wearing fake bombs! police have legitimate reason to shoot 1st ask is it real later... that is not up for debate yet? But sure terrorist sympathisers will eventually try challenging police action ad against their right to life crap....

He's there in the street, he's harmed (luckily not killed as far as I know) innocent people and he's wearing what could be a genuine suicide belt, so yes, shoot first and ask questions later

Fair do's to those officers; not too sure I'd want to be that close at point of contact! :clap:

Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:03 am

Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:

He's there in the street, he's harmed (luckily not killed as far as I know) innocent people and he's wearing what could be a genuine suicide belt, so yes, shoot first and ask questions later

Fair do's to those officers; not too sure I'd want to be that close at point of contact! :clap:

The people are ok one was serious but say they're ok now.... someday that vest will be real because fake ones won't be doing the trick for the terrorists

Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:33 am

Sven wrote:

Could not agree more Sven :thumbup:

Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:44 am

Igovernor wrote:
Sven wrote:

Could not agree more Sven :thumbup:

On 5 Live this morning they were quoting that between 30 and 60 officers tied up in the surveillance of each of these nutters. No wonder there's no police on the streets. Well done to the cops that have despatched these idiots lately.

Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:04 am

There was a similar attack in Belgium over the weekend.

Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:22 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Well done to the police.

There should be at least double on the streets what there is.

I am a recovering drug addict, and believe me more police are needed.

Would also say that despite being a Labour member, it has to be said that Sadiq Khan has been a terrible mayor. He'll retain his place though, because the alternatives are appealable to Londoners.

you can have as many cops as you like but you can not stop one of these things happening.. yesterdays response was about the very best your ever going to get.. more police on the streets is a different argument about different offences..

Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:29 pm

He was released last week on licence half way through his sentence, he was being covertly watched at the time by armed plain clothesed officers as they had an incline he was going to do something hence the quick reaction time

Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:44 pm

snoopystorm wrote:He was released last week on licence half way through his sentence, he was being covertly watched at the time by armed plain clothesed officers as they had an incline he was going to do something hence the quick reaction time

yes that's what I read , unfortunately these police following him around could not do anything until the he did..

Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:00 pm

All those on the list should be nicked, flown to Afghanistan and dropped in the desert. Give them a few days food and water and a ‘cheerio lads’.. job done. As it is, more people are going to get killed.

Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:05 pm

rumpo kid wrote:All those on the list should be nicked, flown to Afghanistan and dropped in the desert. Give them a few days food and water and a ‘cheerio lads’.. job done. As it is, more people are going to get killed.

:thumbup:

Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:27 pm

rumpo kid wrote:All those on the list should be nicked, flown to Afghanistan and dropped in the desert. Give them a few days food and water and a ‘cheerio lads’.. job done. As it is, more people are going to get killed.

Id quite happily volunteer for the firing squad. Save the food and water for those that need it.

Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:37 am

dogfound wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:He was released last week on licence half way through his sentence, he was being covertly watched at the time by armed plain clothesed officers as they had an incline he was going to do something hence the quick reaction time

yes that's what I read , unfortunately these police following him around could not do anything until the he did..

Sad to see that the police officers hands were tied until he acted out, this could have been so much worse than the current outcome, in fairness to the police though they saved a lot of people with their quick reaction