Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Sam hammam suing ccfc for 15 million

Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:56 pm

JulesK wrote:Perhaps he run out of cash for ice creams? ( That's one for the :old: )

If a post in any business is ceased , such as, president, then there is nothing anyone one can do as said post is seen as unrequired to aid or assist a business.

If we owe the legally proven liar some money ( lawfully )then pay him and move away from under his rotten cloud.

Look how many players we virtually gave away to pay the taxman when others were taking millions out of the club!!!

PS. I am not on any bandwagon or siding with anyone. Yes, it was great fun and crazy days back then BUT would we have been so happy if we knew what was going on ?

:bluebird:

Great post mate.

Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:15 pm

JulesK wrote:Perhaps he run out of cash for ice creams? ( That's one for the :old: )

If a post in any business is ceased , such as, president, then there is nothing anyone one can do as said post is seen as unrequired to aid or assist a business.

If we owe the legally proven liar some money ( lawfully )then pay him and move away from under his rotten cloud.

Look how many players we virtually gave away to pay the taxman when others were taking millions out of the club!!!

PS. I am not on any bandwagon or siding with anyone. Yes, it was great fun and crazy days back then BUT would we have been so happy if we knew what was going on ?

:bluebird:

it wasn't just crazy. it was at last someone that could really see potential here..
but no we wouldn't have been happy.. we never are mate.. do we know whats going on now , do fans at any club ? we only know the Sam stuff because of the situation...
yes he paid himself 300k outrage... do other clubs pay that and more...yes... and now ? how many people and how much money to do what Sam was doing. the wage bill and number of employees has sky rocketed and I don't mean players..
if the answer is less than Sam, fair enough but if its more or do not know .its not really fair

Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:26 pm

Not talking about other clubs, not bothered about other clubs, only my club.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
That's me drawing a line as some will always defend the undefendable whichever wagon one climbs on. Mate!

Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:50 pm

Fook me,I thought all this smoke and mirrors was all done and dusted ages ago,the Sam days were good he made mistakes like others had but he had the club at heart,ridsdale done good for us we would never be in our new ground if it wasn't for him,but people hate him,if Sam is owed money that was agreed by the court just pay it and have done with it, remember some of these things,(we will never sell our crown Jules/the golden ticket ) tan is not perfect but neither were others in the past let's just move on its like groundhog Day.