Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Season ticket holders

Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:24 pm

Hi guys do season ticket holders get there tickets cheaper tonight or do we have to pay £15 like everyone else

Re: Season ticket holders

Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:31 pm

todder76 wrote:Hi guys do season ticket holders get there tickets cheaper tonight or do we have to pay £15 like everyone else

No unless in corporate areas where it's free as part of your st package

Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:35 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
todder76 wrote:Hi guys do season ticket holders get there tickets cheaper tonight or do we have to pay £15 like everyone else

are you in corporate and if so how much is it

Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:44 pm

dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Yes level 4 st costs me 550 over 60 or around
900 normal st! but of course get benefit of being inside can watch match or can go early and watch early game or 5.30 game afterwards and meet Garry bell and others plus player wags. And get to talk to players downstairs if they are there. Plus you get cup games as part of your package up to semi final.. its around £60 a game normally, other benefit is can pass st to anyone and gain entry my daughter and bf gone tonight... :old:

Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:36 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

900 normal st! but of course get benefit of being inside can watch match or can go early and watch early game or 5.30 game afterwards and meet Garry bell and others plus player wags. And get to talk to players downstairs if they are there. Plus you get cup games as part of your package up to semi final.. its around £60 a game normally, other benefit is can pass st to anyone and gain entry my daughter and bf gone tonight... :old:

you can buy individual games ?

Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:57 pm

dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Yes price depends on category of games

Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:01 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

ive never seen it advertised.. or at least not with prices and benefits.. might give it a go towards the end of season and weigh up whether to relocate there nxt year..

Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:08 pm

dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

ive never seen it advertised.. or at least not with prices and benefits.. might give it a go towards the end of season and weigh up whether to relocate there nxt year..

It comes under commercial dept if you ring ticket office can usually have option for commercial dept on fone.. damon searle is boss there I think well always deal with him why not call see if can have a freebie to try it out so can see if its worth it? We love it and the view is great wherever you sit. We have halfway line front row better than directors box (dont get wet) :mrgreen: