Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BAMBA BECOMING JUST A MEMORY

Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:32 pm

Poor guy seems to be drifting away all that togetherness and battling displays are becoming a memory, i know he had a bad injury but he has floated in and out and we have missed his leadership,
I was just wondering is he going to make it back in the first team,or will he move on possibly "Bradford" i know he is settle hear but neil might come calling, or is he going to wait to see what happens to harris's future
if harris stays as manager,
he may have aspirations of managing himself as some fans have said about him been a good fit at cardiff,
he may not even be in harris's plans for next season.

Re: BAMBA BECOMING JUST A MEMORY

Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:54 pm

It's sad as he's inspirational but I feared he wouldn't recover from the injury and it seems he hasn't

Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:21 pm

montyblue wrote:Poor guy seems to be drifting away all that togetherness and battling displays are becoming a memory, i know he had a bad injury but he has floated in and out and we have missed his leadership,
I was just wondering is he going to make it back in the first team,or will he move on possibly "Bradford" i know he is settle hear but neil might come calling, or is he going to wait to see what happens to harris's future
if harris stays as manager,
he may have aspirations of managing himself as some fans have said about him been a good fit at cardiff,
he may not even be in harris's plans for next season.

:lol: its only a few weeks since you were claiming how correct you had been.

but its early days he might yet get to somewhere near to what he was..could do with him .
and Bradford have a new manager that is not NW.

Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:42 pm

DOGFOUND

Ye i was correct he got man of the match
what i am saying is what has happened since then, he has not pushed on since that game whether harris is not getting on with the old guard pelltier bamba
Bamba always dropped a b.llock in games but usually made up with a great tackle or goal so i don't know why is not featuring more
granted morri and nelson seemed to have gelled together.

Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:45 pm

montyblue wrote:DOGFOUND

Ye i was correct he got man of the match
what i am saying is what has happened since then, he has not pushed on since that game whether harris is not getting on with the old guard pelltier bamba
Bamba always dropped a b.llock in games but usually made up with a great tackle or goal so i don't know why is not featuring more
granted morri and nelson seemed to have gelled together.

he came on when we were 2 nil up mate...
anyway Harris didn't want bamba going out on loan so I don't think there are issues ..

Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:39 am

Who ?