Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Luton vs Cardiff beer festival '

Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:34 pm

I am a Luton Fan but wanted to post a note about a mini beer festival being held at the Luton vs Cardiff game on Saturday.

Luton Town FC and South Beds CAMRA are organising a small beer festival which will take place between 12pm and 3pm outside the Club Ticket Office/Club Shop

Everyone is welcome and this maybe a good location for Cardiff fans who don't want to be in the town centre. There will also be toilets outside the ground.

There are 2 local breweries (Kelchner Brewery is mine.) plus beers from the Heineken's range. There will also be cider.

Hope you enjoy.

Regards

Re: Luton vs Cardiff beer festival

Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:36 pm

Post of the year so far. Awesone

Re: ' Luton vs Cardiff beer festival '

Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:59 pm

Real Ale wrote:I am a Luton Fan but wanted to post a note about a mini beer festival being held at the Luton vs Cardiff game on Saturday.

Luton Town FC and South Beds CAMRA are organising a small beer festival which will take place between 12pm and 3pm outside the Club Ticket Office/Club Shop

Everyone is welcome and this maybe a good location for Cardiff fans who don't want to be in the town centre. There will also be toilets outside the ground.

There are 2 local breweries (Kelchner Brewery is mine.) plus beers from the Heineken's range. There will also be cider.

Hope you enjoy.

Regards

Mate that’s like advertising a field of strawberries to a load of donkeys!! :thumbup:

Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:08 pm

Keep the City players well away from there or it will be QPR all over again!

Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:15 pm

Can we play you every week? :bluescarf: :occasion5: :clap:

Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:38 pm

Good luck with it mate, im sure plenty of Cardiff fans will give it a visit

Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:42 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Real Ale wrote:I am a Luton Fan but wanted to post a note about a mini beer festival being held at the Luton vs Cardiff game on Saturday.

Hope you enjoy.

Regards

Mate that’s like advertising a field of strawberries to a load of donkeys!! :thumbup:

No I don't think the players will be allowed :laughing6: