Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

fans compensated for mental anguish.

Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:58 pm

2 south Korean football fans sued the agency who organised a Juventus friendly because Ronaldo had not played when it had been promoted as he would play 45 mins..
the court ordered the agency to pay each fan £45 for the ticket , commission , and £190 to cover mental anguish..

what a mad world.. I wonder if I can sue UEFA for my euro 2016 semi ticket and mental anguish because he did play ?

Re: fans compensated for mental anguish.

Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:44 pm

dogfound wrote:2 south Korean football fans sued the agency who organised a Juventus friendly because Ronaldo had not played when it had been promoted as he would play 45 mins..
the court ordered the agency to pay each fan £45 for the ticket , commission , and £190 to cover mental anguish..

what a mad world.. I wonder if I can sue UEFA for my euro 2016 semi ticket and mental anguish because he did play ?

Wonder if we can all sue Tan for mental anguish over his choice of managers, changing us to red, and not allowing a transfer kitty :lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:42 pm

After supporting Cardiff for over 50 years i must be owed millions in mental anguish

Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:01 am

snoopystorm wrote:
dogfound wrote:2 south Korean football fans sued the agency who organised a Juventus friendly because Ronaldo had not played when it had been promoted as he would play 45 mins..

Wonder if we can all sue Tan for mental anguish over his choice of managers, changing us to red, and not allowing a transfer kitty :lol: :lol:

I mean he has given us millions. You can certainly criticise him for the first two. But the fault with transfers comes down to our recruiters/managers who have wasted millions on average players who are often also old men.

Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:18 am

phildavies wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:

I mean he has given us millions. You can certainly criticise him for the first two. But the fault with transfers comes down to our recruiters/managers who have wasted millions on average players who are often also old men.

send you out to buy 7 players for 15 mill next time... :laughing5: :laughing5:
its really not hard this transfer market thing... 15 mill buys you 1 maybe 2 top end players not 7..

Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:56 pm

dogfound wrote:
phildavies wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:

send you out to buy 7 players for 15 mill next time... :laughing5: :laughing5:
its really not hard this transfer market thing... 15 mill buys you 1 maybe 2 top end players not 7..

Tell that to the likes of Leicester who recruited a title winning team for peanuts. Norwich who went up last year without spending loads, Bournemouth in the past the list goes on and on.