Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who was your man of the match v Reading at home?

Poll ended at Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:17 pm

Neil Etheridge
8%
Jazz Richards
No votes
Sol Bamba
No votes
Aden Flint
6%
Joel Bagan
27%
Will Vaulks
17%
Marlon Pack
No votes
Gavin Whyte
No votes
Josh Murphy
35%
Danny Ward
No votes
Robert Glatzel
6%
Callum Paterson (sub)
No votes
Joe Bennett (sub)
No votes
Tom Sang (sub)
2%

Total votes : 52

VOTE " MOTM v Reading (h) "

Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:17 pm

48 hours to vote.

Re: VOTE " MOTM v Reading (h) "

Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:35 pm

Joel Bagan :bluebird: :bluebird:

As the rest just keep letting us down, great debut :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:11 pm

Bagan and Sang both had fantastic debuts, Bagan let down at the end with cramp but put in an excellent shift, Glatzel looked half decent and could have had a hat-trick, went for Murphy though, looked up for it from the start, linked well with Bagan and got 2 goals, could have easily had 3 himself

Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:36 pm

Bagan for me.

Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:21 am

Can’t see how anyone can say Glatzel was “excellent”. He was absolutely crap with a passing accuracy of like 20% before he scored. Took his goal well and played well after it, but was terrible for the first 54 minutes. Not good enough.

Murphy a very good performance, he needs to keep playing like that, and know it’s not acceptable for him to take it easy in games and turn up only when he wants to. That youngster LB played a very good game and if it wasn’t for his lack of fitness, I would’ve given him motm, but for me on this occasion motm has to go to Murphy

Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:22 am

I've gone for Joel Bagan for a great debut :clap: :ayatollah:

Could have been any of those getting votes tonight (see results) :clap:

Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:37 am

This thread is a joke? :sad7: MOTM?

Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:25 pm

Joel Bagan for me. Only just turned eighteen, but a very mature performance for someone so young.
No surprise that he suffered from cramp given the shift he put in. Looks a fine prospect for us. And don't worry about new signings in his position, this lad looks more than capable of making the first team squad on a regular basis, and as he gets game time his fitness will improve. I see no reason why he's not going to feature for us on and off for the rest of the season.

Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:07 pm

Bagan for me.

Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:23 am

Went for Murphy, on the basis I had slated him lately,but he turned in a good 90 mins,now let's keep it up Murphy! But bagan looks a fine prospect,and would have got my vote otherwise.I hope they bring more youngsters through,its great to see,but my only qualm,is he will need to bulk up,especially in this division,which is merciless ;) but glad to see Harris sticking to his word about trying to create pathways for the youngsters to break through :thumbup: although it's not likely to receive praise from some,it's more than Warnock did forr them,and it's only what 18 games in for harris? How many youngsters did Warnock blood in three seasons? Answers on a stamp please :lol: :old: :bluebird: