Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MY VIEW: NEIL HARRIS REALLY WANTED TO WIN THIS CUP MATCH

Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:38 pm

skiprat wrote:Chriss 1988 just be thankful you never had to endure the 80s and 90s. Having said that with Harris at the helm those days could soon be back.

I was there in the 90's just didn't have season ticket then, I also enjoyed it much more, the enjoyment has just been sucked out of me the last few seasons, last time I really enjoyed going down was last few seasons at NP & the Dave Jones teams with Bothroyd, Bellamy, Chopra, Ross etc

Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:42 pm

Chris1988 wrote:I don't care what anyone says anymore, ive totally had it with the club, ive been a season ticket holder for over 10 years now, spent hundreds and hundreds buying Cardiff branded stuff, programmes etc but this is my last season, I stopped going after the Swansea game and I couldn't give a toss what this club does anymore, its a joke of a club and im sick of the club taking our loyal fans for granted.

All the best, au revoir and probably a good decision from you after reading that! :thumbright: :clap: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:45 pm

After watching this game, I think what we are desperately missing is someone with a decent engine, who can run the show for 90 minutes rather than a few at a time

Thoroughly enjoyed the game though...until penalties, where we were shown up by class Reading takers :cry:

Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:46 pm

Chris1988 wrote:
skiprat wrote:Chriss 1988 just be thankful you never had to endure the 80s and 90s. Having said that with Harris at the helm those days could soon be back.

I was there in the 90's just didn't have season ticket then, I also enjoyed it much more, the enjoyment has just been sucked out of me the last few seasons, last time I really enjoyed going down was last few seasons at NP & the Dave Jones teams with Bothroyd, Bellamy, Chopra, Ross etc

if you feel like going to a game go , if your not enjoying..dont go
poor form = less watch...good form = more watch ..its how football is
don't see the need to be telling everyone though..

Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:50 pm

Sven wrote:After watching this game, I think what we are desperately missing is someone with a decent engine, who can run the show for 90 minutes rather than a few at a time

Thoroughly enjoyed the game though...until penalties, where we were shown up by class Reading takers :cry:

One of our better games this season, young talent on show from the development squad and neither Bagan or Sang looked out of place, hopefully they can both push on and challenge for 1st team spots

Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:56 pm

5217AFB5-D5CE-4F52-B6EC-11B70AFA9A9A.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:10 am

Sven wrote:
Chris1988 wrote:I don't care what anyone says anymore, ive totally had it with the club, ive been a season ticket holder for over 10 years now, spent hundreds and hundreds buying Cardiff branded stuff, programmes etc but this is my last season, I stopped going after the Swansea game and I couldn't give a toss what this club does anymore, its a joke of a club and im sick of the club taking our loyal fans for granted.

All the best, au revoir and probably a good decision from you after reading that! :thumbright: :clap: :ayatollah:

What do you mean good decision from me after reading that ?

Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:11 am

dogfound wrote:
Chris1988 wrote:

if you feel like going to a game go , if your not enjoying..dont go
poor form = less watch...good form = more watch ..its how football is
don't see the need to be telling everyone though..

This is a forum to air views yes ? I don’t recall telling everyone...

Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:13 am

I was underwhelmed at his appointment and haven't seen anything to change my mind. What a disappointing season this has been

Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:15 am

Chris1988 wrote:
Sven wrote:

Really? :? (see above) ;)

Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:16 am

Sven wrote:
Chris1988 wrote:
Sven wrote:

Yes that’s how I feel, if you feel different then good :clap:

Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:18 am

Chris1988 wrote:
Sven wrote:
Chris1988 wrote:
Sven wrote:

I haven't abandoned my club...and that's after seeing a lot more crap (and poor owners/managers) than you've seen in your 10 years, I promise you that!

My comment stands, fella; but leaving is your prerogative, of course! :thumbup:

Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:21 am

Sven wrote:
Chris1988 wrote:
Sven wrote:
Chris1988 wrote:
Sven wrote:

I haven't abandoned my club...and that's after seeing a lot more crap (and poor owners/managers) than you've seen in your 10 years, I promise you that!

I’m not getting into a debate about who is a “better” supporter, I’m sure you are much much better than me, but they are my views, I’ve poured money into the club for years and I don’t like what’s happening, and I’m not enjoying it, so that’s that

Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:25 am

Chris1988 wrote:
Sven wrote:
Chris1988 wrote:
Sven wrote:
Chris1988 wrote:
Sven wrote:

I’m not getting into a debate about who is a “better” supporter, I’m sure you are much much better than me, but they are my views, I’ve poured money into the club for years and I don’t like what’s happening, and I’m not enjoying it, so that’s that

I don't disagree and I might or might not have been the 'better' supporter; but I'm the one still going to games and that is what matters going forward

I just think you've made the right decision if your heart isn't in it anymore and decided to say as much on here (opening it up for comment)

We (and the club) move on regardless... :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:12 am

stentona wrote:
Canton104 wrote:We’re reaping what Warnock sowed.

Agreed

Don't let that get in the way of the "Harris out" brigade :roll: these are the same ones that will have us believe Warnock was hounded out by the fans (yet to see any real evidence around that accusation? ) I will, say how did we lead 3 times? I thought we were still in the lead when we scored the 2nd ;) so lead twice 2-0 and 3-2.funny how words can make things sound worse! How come the players seem to get off so light?, it's not as if the manager told them to revert to type is it,sloppy defending is down to them,not the manager,there was enough"experience" on the field to have been able to see that game out,as we know now,they couldn't! Not one of his signings played yet,but it's been a shit transfer window?? What if these players actually turn out to be good for us? I can guarantee,the manager will receive scant praise for it :( if anything negative gets said regards warnock (I don't mean so far unfounded accusations )the usual posse jump to his defence,I have said many times,he got this club back together,got his players to perform above their levels,and achieved promotion to boot,but that doesn't make him a sir,or a god,as some describe him as,but imho,only a blind man/woman could sense he couldn't get them up for another battle,shown in performances in the "derbies" so decided to quit,whilst the rumblings were starting,whereas I distinctly remember him saying he would only leave if he was asked to,or the fans turn on him!! Did he honestly believe a few disgruntled punters on here was him being hounded out? Not in a million years imo.He has left us in pretty much the position we were in when he arrived,with a disjointed squad of players,and another HUGE over haul of the squad,only now the owner has decided his investment has been pissed against the wall,not just by Warnock either I acknowledge,I never write a season off,and won't start now,as I believed with Warnock adding some quality, we would be pushing for promotion,through the most probable route of the play offs,but them hopes were distinguished after the first 15 games off the season,but I will not be laying the blame at the feet of Harris, but will say the division between fellow supporters imho,is not that far away from rearing it's ugly head!! One last thing,one of the very last things that Warnock said was that he would hate the club and supporters to be back to them dark days! He also said he was leaving a squad capable of a top two finish :lol: If you believe that statement to have been true,then I pity you,as it was/is clearly a mile away from the giddy heights of the top 2,and until tonight,ALL the plyers were his players remember.I remember many times the Dissapointing feeling I got,when a new player was announced by the club,and the continual bullshit of we were let down last minute,thought the deal was done and it wasn't! We were trying hard but couldn't get our choice the list is a list,that many managers have peddled to us fans,Warnock was piss poor with money spent on players,yet the Warnock defence league are slating the new manager (who hasn't spent a penny in fees) being poor in the worst window,to overspend in,getting an "oldie" a youngster,and a nobody according to some! He would have had to blow the bank to get new players in who the fans would like,I'm one for give him the summer window,yet I read Annis and others dreading it if he's still here?? I feel for the man,as he wasn't some people's choice (Inc me)so in their funny sort of twisted? Way,cannot wait for him to fail,just to say we told you so? :sad7: :old: :bluebird:

Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:15 am

HARRIS OUT

Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:35 am

bluesince62 wrote:
stentona wrote:
Canton104 wrote:We’re reaping what Warnock sowed.

Agreed

Don't let that get in the way of the "Harris out" brigade :roll: these are the same ones that will have us believe Warnock was hounded out by the fans (yet to see any real evidence around that accusation? ) I will, say how did we lead 3 times? I thought we were still in the lead when we scored the 2nd ;) so lead twice 2-0 and 3-2.funny how words can make things sound worse! How come the players seem to get off so light?, it's not as if the manager told them to revert to type is it,sloppy defending is down to them,not the manager,there was enough"experience" on the field to have been able to see that game out,as we know now,they couldn't! Not one of his signings played yet,but it's been a shit transfer window?? What if these players actually turn out to be good for us? I can guarantee,the manager will receive scant praise for it :( if anything negative gets said regards warnock (I don't mean so far unfounded accusations )the usual posse jump to his defence,I have said many times,he got this club back together,got his players to perform above their levels,and achieved promotion to boot,but that doesn't make him a sir,or a god,as some describe him as,but imho,only a blind man/woman could sense he couldn't get them up for another battle,shown in performances in the "derbies" so decided to quit,whilst the rumblings were starting,whereas I distinctly remember him saying he would only leave if he was asked to,or the fans turn on him!! Did he honestly believe a few disgruntled punters on here was him being hounded out? Not in a million years imo.He has left us in pretty much the position we were in when he arrived,with a disjointed squad of players,and another HUGE over haul of the squad,only now the owner has decided his investment has been pissed against the wall,not just by Warnock either I acknowledge,I never write a season off,and won't start now,as I believed with Warnock adding some quality, we would be pushing for promotion,through the most probable route of the play offs,but them hopes were distinguished after the first 15 games off the season,but I will not be laying the blame at the feet of Harris, but will say the division between fellow supporters imho,is not that far away from rearing it's ugly head!! One last thing,one of the very last things that Warnock said was that he would hate the club and supporters to be back to them dark days! He also said he was leaving a squad capable of a top two finish :lol: If you believe that statement to have been true,then I pity you,as it was/is clearly a mile away from the giddy heights of the top 2,and until tonight,ALL the plyers were his players remember.I remember many times the Dissapointing feeling I got,when a new player was announced by the club,and the continual bullshit of we were let down last minute,thought the deal was done and it wasn't! We were trying hard but couldn't get our choice the list is a list,that many managers have peddled to us fans,Warnock was piss poor with money spent on players,yet the Warnock defence league are slating the new manager (who hasn't spent a penny in fees) being poor in the worst window,to overspend in,getting an "oldie" a youngster,and a nobody according to some! He would have had to blow the bank to get new players in who the fans would like,I'm one for give him the summer window,yet I read Annis and others dreading it if he's still here?? I feel for the man,as he wasn't some people's choice (Inc me)so in their funny sort of twisted? Way,cannot wait for him to fail,just to say we told you so? :sad7: :old: :bluebird:

one of the last things Warnock said was etc ? have you got a link to that
or is it just one of your 5 a day..
:bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluescarf: