Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jekyll and Hyde

Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:16 pm

Just back from the game and I'm at a loss for words. First half we played some lovely stuff, then it went to shit. Pack and Vaulks totally overrun in midfield, both awful players. I've given Harris the benefit of the doubt, more than most but this was clear and he did nothing about it. The season is over and we drift into abject misery. The club is going backwards, sad to say and the players, the manager and the owners all need a long hard look in the f*cking mirror.

Re: Jekyll and Hyde

Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:36 pm

BAMBA CREW wrote:Just back from the game and I'm at a loss for words. First half we played some lovely stuff, then it went to shit. Pack and Vaulks totally overrun in midfield, both awful players. I've given Harris the benefit of the doubt, more than most but this was clear and he did nothing about it. The season is over and we drift into abject misery. The club is going backwards, sad to say and the players, the manager and the owners all need a long hard look in the f*cking mirror.

The young lad as soon as he pulled up he should have been off he got over ran aswell not his fault tho harris to blame for that we are soo poor atm its shocking yes its team warnock built but now harris has had more games and the performances have not improved at all mayb possession but that's down to the fact we have a back of passing ball back to keeper a lot ..